KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DANO QUITS GABEL TO JOIN REVAMPED BELJAZ!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DON XTRA wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
Did Dano say that he produced the Beljazz cd.... Confused Confused

U HEARD HIM!!

Then why did he gave Gabel that garbage for an album... Confused

Rockst@rr Princ3ss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Kreyol wrote:
Rockst@rr Princ3ss wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
Rockst@rr Princ3ss wrote:
DJ Kreyol wrote:
ZENGLEN KEYS MAN DANO SETS RECORD ABOUT GABEL RUMORS!
http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=16822&highlight=dano+zenglen

DANO QUITS ZENGLEN OFFICIALLY: HE JUST TOLD KOMPA MAGAZINE!
http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=16855&highlight=dano+zenglen

DANO'S "I QUIT ZENGLEN" AUDIO INTERVIEW!
http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=16859&highlight=dano+zenglen

DJK
May i ask what u are trying to prove by posting this?

Hey

KM! is a place where we have a lot of archive.

When you go on CNN.com or NYTimes.com, there is usually a LEAD ARTICLE, and surrounding that article there may be related CONCURRENT or PAST ARTICLES.

Here on KM, it is VERY important for the readers to get the full circle of the story.

The past is the past. And people do change.

But I think its fair, especially if a NEW READER, reads this article tries to get a better idea of what is going on.

Thanks and come back again...

IM not a NEW READER ive been reading for awhile and only recently decided to join and i hvnt really been active.
I just feel like its not fair to crucify someone just cause they have a past...

Did u think that maybe he likes challenges.
Maybe he was bored with Zenglen and dats why he left and now that he felt like he did a good enough job puttin gabel as far as he believe they can go he's ready to move on and do somethign new and different
Maybe you should wait and see what he does with Beldjazz before making negative comments
If u dnt want to wait that long just wait and see if he comes out with a statement explaining his reasons
All tho i doubt it'll be good enough for anyone bcuz once theyve made up their mind dats it there's no going back.

Maybe the issue in the HMI is the fact that everyone is so QUICK TO JUDGE

Thank you...

FYI

re·vamp   –verb (used with object)
1.to renovate, redo, or revise: We've decided to revamp the entire show.
–noun
2.an act or instance of restructuring, reordering, or revising something; overhaul: a revamp of the nation's foreign policy.

It seems to me that's what he did with Gabel when he left Zenglen so i guess that's what he'll do with Beldjazz
Just trying to show u that negative comments are not always the best way to go.
We should show appreciation to those who entertaine us. Music is a form of therapy so why not respect and support our artists and not kick them due to personal decisions after all they are humans

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
DON XTRA wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:

U HEARD HIM!!

Oh sh!t...............................................

Who is gonna answer Rockers question.....

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon, KM se yon kote si vocabulaire'w pa finn trop yes, wap jwenn moun eduke'w gratuitement wi. Ces jours-ci yon moun paka bay opinion'w san ou pa pran deux trois lessons vocabulaire non. Idea

This is heartbreaking for Gabel, everything was going amazingly well for them. I don't see how they're going to resuscitate Beljazz

Enfin Shocked Shocked

Rockst@rr Princ3ss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
DON XTRA wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:

U HEARD HIM!!

Dnt tell me u dnt think the last album he produced wsnt better then the one before him...

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
DON XTRA wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:

U HEARD HIM!!

KR...

something people ignore about gabel...

the first gabel CD was ok.. but it was because of the songs sang by "moneyG"... I personally gave Gabel a chance and purchased their LP's because of "koute ke mwen"... not because of anything Katalog or anyone else did...

la preuve en est grande... their second LP has nothing to offer.. and I agree with you.. so from the start... Gabel pat janm kanpe sou anyen but slogan.. and that's where a lot of hearts get offended... but it's true...

so it's not Dano is not to be blame for that mess..

fo'w gen kou pou'w met chenn..

that beldjaz cd is one of my favorite beside the dola CD.. not that am saying that they were the most popular... but quality wise these two to me were the very best..

my thing is... Dano te travay ak sa yo ba li... so se pa fot li.. Cool

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Melfanatik wrote:
Bon, KM se yon kote si vocabulaire'w pa finn trop yes, wap jwenn moun eduke'w gratuitement wi. Ces jours-ci yon moun paka bay opinion'w san ou pa pran deux trois lessons vocabulaire non. Idea

This is heartbreaking for Gabel, everything was going amazingly well for them. I don't see how they're going to resuscitate Beljazz

Enfin Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't see how neither... but.. for some reasons.. I love to root for the underdog...

Heck.. we need something else... it's always the same old choses.. Cool

Rockst@rr Princ3ss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
DON XTRA wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:

U HEARD HIM!!

KR...

the first gabel CD was ok.. but it was because of the songs sang by "moneyG"... I personally gave Gabel a chance and purchased their LP's because of "koute ke mwen"... not because of anything Katalog or anyone else did...

la preuve en est grande... their second LP has nothing to offer.. and I agree with you.. so from the start... Gabel pat janm kanpe sou anyen but slogan.. and that's where a lot of hearts get offended... but it's true...

that beldjaz cd is one of my favorite beside the dola CD.. not that am saying that they were the most popular... but quality wise these two to me were the very best..

Thank You...

1st time i heard koute kem i was like o yo pa mal non epi mal cheche lot chante i was like a non mesi...
I went to see them in jersey just to be fair and give them a chance but was not impress. And the last album i can actually say i like more than one song on there so to me thats progress

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C'est triste de le voir partir....je pense que Dano et Flav offrent a Gabel ce côté dont Gabel avait toujours besoin. (Dano) Son dynamisme, son style [pozé] en accord avec ses talents pou mwen te fe fanatik santi yo proche bande lan...
Il n'est pas ce musicien ki kanpe sou tet montagne lan epi lap gade lot anba...pensant ke yo inferieurs a li.

comme j'ai dit......c'est vraiment triste de le voir partir.....

mwen souhaiter li bonne chance, bonne réussite....

en passant mwen ta souhaiter que Flav pa bouje........

Car nul ne peut nier que ce type la revolutioner djazz lan.....il a pu agir en bon Scottie-Pippen bo kote Katalog.........depuis son arrivee yo mache de victoire en victoire....

Antouka....Dano brother, rete positif......focus......baisse pas les bras...

Gabel, ranmase energie ou.....sevi ak res fanatik ou yo.....jere mizisye ou yo bien..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpa rockers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
DON XTRA wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:

U HEARD HIM!!

KR...

It has nothing to do with Katalog or anyone else...
But in your opinion... Which album is better? Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: