KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IT IS OFFICIAL WYCLEF DECLARED HIS PRESIDENCY !!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D K Bess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STaFF PoZé wrote:
This one came to my email this morning.....

HAITI - Job Opening: President Of Haiti

Job Number : 2010-IM-AN-IDIOT

Qualifications: A little English will help.

Skills: no skills required. If you sing or play any instruments it's a big plus.

Job Description: You are free to do whatever you want - you are the President.
WARNING: There is no Presidential Palace at this time. We may get you a tent
right across the street. You are free to get your own accomodation.

Upload your resume on: www.bighaitianmonster.com

For further information regarding this position, please call: 1-800-IMANIDIOT

Thank you for your interest in REALLY helping Haiti.

Gin on mun ki al apliké pou jod sa...
Leu li rivé lan interview a yo gadé misyé yo mande-l: ESKE LI FOU?
Li reponn: MWEN PAT KONN SI FOK OU FOU POU PRÉZIDAN...
Li di: SA PA ÉKRI NAN "JOB DESCRIPTION" AN...

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la kote mou gen nan ko yo papa, ap pran poz smarta** yo, neg la di li MENM bagayg la Fabrice te di a, li vle vinn pran poz konnen li, li mande stupid questions, lol. 2 moun te byen servi ave'w. I like the other guy don't even get it why people even bothered lol. Pa pozze Jessica Simpsons types of questions.

Clef shouldn't win.

tripplej19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That has to be a joke. Can't be! Unless the U.S is the one hehind him to run for president, he has no business there trying to be the next president in Haiti. What is his political vision for the country? I wonder what his cabinet members will be. Black Alex as prime minister, King Kino as foreign affair. That has to be a joke.

Deutch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
daphnee wrote:
JCL wrote:
daphnee wrote:
JCL wrote:
What are his credentials? Shocked

are there any set of credentials that you are looking for in a candidate?

Hey stop joking…this is serious matters Rolling Eyes

I'm not...if you had a candidate that posessed all the credentials that you wanted and they still failed miserably at the job what would you say?

I'm asking you what credentials do you want your ideal potential candidate to have?

At least an education and understanding of world affair including economical development and executive experience....

I disagree, you need to master the political game in Haiti which includes intelligence knowledge of the political environment and the actors pulling the strings. How can you control anything economically if you do not know the political factors that run the country.

One reason why reform is never done in Haiti because the players in the game over there do not fully appreciate the bad state of affairs and understand how to make reform work for Haitian. You can know all economic stuff you want but the political realities don't make it easy to apply stuff you read in book in a environment like Haiti.

The same game the Aristide failed out and Preval as well and I hope the others can understand which I see already they will not.

I'M WITH YOU ON THAT BRO.....

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Deutch wrote:
STaFF PoZé wrote:
This one came to my email this morning.....

HAITI - Job Opening: President Of Haiti

Job Number : 2010-IM-AN-IDIOT

Qualifications: A little English will help.

Skills: no skills required. If you sing or play any instruments it's a big plus.

Job Description: You are free to do whatever you want - you are the President.
WARNING: There is no Presidential Palace at this time. We may get you a tent
right across the street. You are free to get your own accomodation.

Upload your resume on: www.bighaitianmonster.com

For further information regarding this position, please call: 1-800-IMANIDIOT

Thank you for your interest in REALLY helping Haiti.

YO VERY FUNNY! YOU SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT WHY DON'T YOU APPLY FOR THE POSITION....

OH OH....GADON ALKA SELTZER.....KOTE DEPUTE J'APPROUVE SA SOTI LI VINN ATERI SOU KM....
ZANMI MWEN DI SE YON JOKE KI NAN LA RI A...YON BLAGUE YO VOYE POU MWEN NAN EMAIL MWEN....SO MWEN SHARE LI AK MEMBER PAREY MWEN YO....
MAP SWIV OU TANDE NEWBIE....GUENLE SE YON AGENDA WYCLEF SOLDIER OU VINN REGLE BO ICIT LA.....
GADON ALKA SELZER....KAP KIMEN NAN DENGONN MOUN....
MANYEN TET CHEN OU KONNEN TANDE PITI......MWEN PAP JANM GUEN FOLI PREZIDAN....

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched Clef's CNN announcement/interview with an open mind; I felt I owed him that. I came away rather unimpressed by his "non-answer" answers to questions that frankly he should have expected and been prepared to answer, e.g., why he wants to be president and his recent financial misdealings. To be perfectly honest, he was downright inarticulate.

His lack of depth (to borrow a word from Sean Penn) is appalling. I know the guy loves his country and his people, but I just don't see this as the role best suited for his skills and talent.

If he wins, I'll be supportive but I seriously hope he reconsiders.

...Speaking of Sean Penn, that guy sounded more passionate and attuned to the situation on the ground than anyone else I've heard.

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
I watched Clef's CNN announcement/interview with an open mind; I felt I owed him that. I came away rather unimpressed by his "non-answer" answers to questions that frankly he should have expected and been prepared to answer, e.g., why he wants to be president and his recent financial misdealings. To be perfectly honest, he was downright inarticulate.

His lack of depth (to borrow a word from Sean Penn) is appalling. I know the guy loves his country and his people, but I just don't see this as the role best suited for his skills and talent.

If he wins, I'll be supportive but I seriously hope he reconsiders.

...Speaking of Sean Penn, that guy sounded more passionate and attuned to the situation on the ground than anyone else I've heard.

Lizaj pou JVJ !

Li klè ti bonòm y’ap bay pou Wyclef sa-a se yon gwo opòtinis li ye. E se bon pou nou, nou-menm Ayisyen, n’ap toujou jwenn jan de moun sa yo vin dirije nou, « se sòt ki bay, enbesil ki pa pran. » Mwen dakò ou pa pale 2 lang ofisyèl peyi ou vle vin prezidan ladan l nan; men omwen lang ou pale a, atikile sa w’ap di yo byen pou montre moun ki te fè 2 jou kay Poyo, ou konn sa w’ap pale a. « This guy has no clue », alewè pou ti klou gagit ki pi piti a. Mezanmi, kisa Wyclef di nan CNN la-a? Mwen ta renmen yon Ayisyen ki beke 2 mo angle vin di m, li te enpresyone tande Wyclef yè nan CNN.... Mwen vle pou l vin di m menm, li tèlman te enpresyone, li fè Wyclef konfyans ase pou l’al mete Ayiti sou vrè chimen devlopman an. Ayiti nan yon moman la-a kote l bezwen yon Prezidan serye ki gen tèt li byen plase sou omoplat li. Yon peyi se tankou se yon fanm li ye. E avan kenpòt fanm serye ki gen fanm sou li lage tèt li nan men yon nèg ki gen foli dirije l, fanm sa-a toujou pran anpil prekosyon; suiv nèg sa-a, chèche konn ki moun li ye byen; chèche konn nivo edikasyon l, pou nèg sa-a pa vin fè l wont demen nan sosyete. Se pousa, menm lè gen nèg ki panse yon flannè, gen fanm deyò a yo pap janm ka posede vre, ni dirije. Li ta sipoze menm bagay la pou yon peyi tou. Gen gwo ekriven ki byen reflechi, ki di ki w, yon bilten vòt pa ta sipoze tonbe nan men kenpòt moun. Pawòl sa-a di anpil pou dijere, men li bay a reflechi. Podyab ti pèp nou an, Wyclef desann Ayiti nan djèt prive l... Se manifestasyon yo fè pou akeyi l, ap rele anmwe pou li. Tankou JVJ soulinye, tande Sean Penn antan yon etranje ki t’ap pale. Li fè w santi e viv enpas peyi Dayiti ap travèse la-a, e l montre w nwa sou blan nan fason pa l, Wyclef pa gen pwa ase pou chay sa-a. Mmmmm Mezanmi !!!! E avèk pwòp mo ki t’ap sot nan bouch Wyclef, tout moun ki konn pale angle te ka wè sa.... Mwen te pale an daki nan langaj mistik nan youn nan post ki gen rapò avèk Wyclef yo avan sa, men apre entèvyou sa-a mwen fin tande a... Mwen oblije di sa k te sou kòf lestomak mwen klè pou tout moun konprann.

Nèg Timid
(Ti Cherif Trankil La)

FoFo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tripplej19 wrote:
I wonder what his cabinet members will be. Black Alex as prime minister, King Kino as foreign affair. That has to be a joke.

se komsi mte tande IZOLAN of BC! Laughing
FoFo #1♥

islandspicey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My head hurts. I don't know where to start on this.
Big mistake, biggggg

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: