KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRINCESS SASSA "HMI PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT: INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like i've always told you Dear the Sky is the limit and i'm here for you whenever , whereever .. and keep on striving to the top ...and i know you will get there...

Good Read as usual Sasa ..Bon bagayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy That Douby B-day...thing Laughing Laughing

OU Bliye' di kiyes ki te kimbe'w pou pat kouri wi Laughing Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good read.

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, very impressive I must say! Smart, pretty, experienced and results-driven that's Miss PR Very Happy
Way2go Sassa & much success in all your future endeavors Wink

One Luv as always,

Kara

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks KM, nice interview...
Sasa you're truly a princess...kimbe la!

JMPerry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must say that I really enjoyed reading the interview. I like where her head is at and I like her vision and goals. Keep it up and best of luck.

JMPerry

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Cool Cool great interview....

I've learned lot more about who Vanessa/aka SASA really is.. Razz
good job and SASA keep doing your thing...

choubenz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Class Act

sky is the limit for u dear

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I took the time to read the whole thing because I knew it was going to be great......
Good interview...right questions...right answers....after all se SASA AK PAT WI......
We should save that one somewhere....maybe the archives on our emails or something.....and read it again every ten years..... I know I will........
Hope that other women are taking notes.....and be inspired by this wonderful HMI woman.
SASA MWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent interview with a charming young lady. I wish her lots of luck! Good job Pat.

lovely1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merci pour l'interview PAT and Sassa. Les questions et reponses sont tres profondes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: