KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRINCESS SASSA "HMI PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT: INTERVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassa what a great interview...great stuff...and keep the good job Wink

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassa is such an intelligent young lady.

Good luck Sassa~

Well done by both!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice interview

sexype

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the interview... very intelligent and smart woman. keep up the good work.

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LIKE BEYONCE OR CIARA OR RIHANNA...BUT I CAN PROUDLY SAY I WOULD LIKE MY LIL PRINCESS (MAYA) TO GROW UP AND BE LIKE PRINCESS SASA....BRAIN, BEAUTY, AND ALL
SHE IS SO YOUNG AND ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH.....GOOD LUCK MY DEAR, SKY IS THE LIMIT....

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Classic interview. One that is good for the archives.

JimBo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SASA NORMAL NOU A MWEN PA PANSE OU PANSE MWEN TAP BLIYE VINN TIP MY HAT TO YOU FOR ALL YOUR THE GREAT HARD WORK YOU BEEN DOING IN THE HMI NON Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Cool

I BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A WHILE & I HAVE TO SAY YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK FOR ALL THE HMI BANDS OUT THERE TO SHOW THEM HOW TO RUN THINGS THE RIGHT & PROFESSIONAL WAY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Smile Cool

I WANT YOU TO KEEP IT UP REACH HIGHER SO YOU CAN KEEP BRINGING THIS WEAK INDUSTRY CALLED THE HMI TO A HIGHER LEVEL.....

EPI KM BEL INTERVIEW AS ALWAYS..... Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great interview!

Very interesting. Well it's always fun and interesting for me to read what SaSa writes. Just by reading her stuff, I can feel that she's really good and passionate about what she does.

SaSa... you the best! Very Happy

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another kick-ass, awesome, and articulate interview! I enjoyed reading about Sassa, her achievements, and goals… She can only move on to higher and better endeavors. Great Job again Pat!

Marika

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow loved reading this! Interesting interview

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: