KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

((((NEXT HMI STAR 1 WINNER IS........+ FINAL RESULTS!))))
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> NEXT HMI STAR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: ((((NEXT HMI STAR 1 WINNER IS........+ FINAL RESULTS!)))) Reply with quote Back to top

NEXT HMI STAR 1 final results are in and we say CONGRATULATIONS to FABRICE FOMBRUN as the inaugural winner of the contest.

Fabrice seemed to be a very popular choice for the the HMI CELEBRITY JUDGES, he made it on 6 out of the 13 scorecards, and as far as the KM Members that voted as he made the list of 19 out of 34 KM Members' list.

**HMI CELEBRITY JUDGES SCORECARD** (Click on the link below)
http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=33299&start=0

*KM MEMBERS SCORECARD (Round 1)* (Click on the link below)
http://kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=33298

Below are the FINAL RESULTS for NEXT HMI STAR 1! Notes will follow later on.

NEXT HMI STAR 1 FINAL RESULTS

*1) FABRICE FOMBRUN (327 Total Points)
212 points from KM Members/115 points from Judges

***THE WINNING SONG*** (Click on the link below)
http://kmjukebox.com/hmistar/hmistarfabricefombrum.mp3

*2) MELODI (204 Points)
119 points from KM Members/85 Points from Judges

*3) K-MISTRY (201 Points)
171 points from KM Members/30 Points from Judges

*4) SARAH JANE RAMEAU (199 Points)
104 points from KM Members/95 Points from Judges

*5) TI MOUN A ZION (120 Points)
40 points from KM Members/80 Points from Judges
(NO PICTURE SENT)

6) ANGELO (112 Points)

7) PAOLA (111 Points)

Cool METOD (73 Points)

9) CED (70 Points)

10) GUES (66 Points)

CONGRATULATIONS to all who participated.

As far as FABRICE FOMBRUM......STAY TUNED as we will let you know MORE on what he has in store coming his way + SOME OTHER CONTESTANTS caught the eyes of some major people....we'll let you know what's up with that as well.

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:33 am; edited 7 times in total

yef

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Fabrice Fumbrun. Well deserved in my book. He was my top pick.

-Fabrice Rouzier

daphnee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to Fabrice Fombrum. I'm excited for you and your future in the HMI and beyond.

And KM kudos to you sir and this initiative. I'm glad I was able to participate along with the other KM members and HMI judges. Congratulations Smile

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to all the winners..
I did not have time to listen to all the songs and make a fair and accurate judgement.
I trust my fellow KMers choice...
Does Fabrice also play the keys in Daan Junior's band?

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congrats to fabrice fombrun...

Ti moun a zion for not sending a pic of the group probably hurt them a lil bit..
sarah jane loses this competition because she sings an R & B song, in my opinion she is the more talented vocally speaking,
congrats also to kompapat for putting this 2gether, cant wait for the second edition Cool

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CONGRATULATIONS FABRICE!

FIRSR PLACE WELL DESERVED.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: TI MOUN A ZION IS A CRITICS' FAVORITE! Reply with quote Back to top

One of the best stories out of the first edition of the NEXT HMI STAR is the group TI MOUN A ZION

Even though they made only 5 out of 34 KM MEMBERS' list in the voting, THEY GOT A HUGE BOOST FROM THE HMI CELEBRITY JUDGES (Musicians). They were tied with the winner FABRICE FOMBRUN in terms of how many times they were picked by the HMI CELEBRITY JUDGES. (6 out of 13 CELEBRITY HMI JUDGES). That can only be a GREAT sign as THEY SAW "SOMETHING". That song was actually ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES in the contest.

MORE TO COME!

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: SARAH JANE RAMEAU.....THE STORY! Reply with quote Back to top

SARAH JANE RAMEAU was one of the LAST contestants to enter the competition. She told us that a friend told her about it and she decided to send her "THE MISS U SONG" track. When I heard her voice as well as the song i was floored. She certainly caught me off guard, and as soon as I heard her track, I had a feeling that she was going to do well. Congrats on a job well done Sarah.

MORE TO COME ON OTHER "NEXT HMI STAR" contestants.

KM!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CONGRATS to all!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

those were my first 2 picKs, TI MOUN ZION AND SARAH JANE unfortunately the choice of their song might have hurt them in the competion, as most people who voted were more kompa oriented...but we have some great talent in sarah, i would not be surprised if she get discovered in the ami Cool maybe she should try for american idol next season, she would do well
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> NEXT HMI STAR All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: