Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HOW MANY HMI MUSICIANS ARE IN THIS SITUATION? (READ)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW MANY HMI MUSICIANS ARE IN THIS SITUATION? (READ)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: HOW MANY HMI MUSICIANS ARE IN THIS SITUATION? (READ)! Reply with quote Back to top

We got this note from someone on cyberspace....And we are wondering if there are any or a lot, or perhaps a few HMI musicians that are in this situation.

READ THE NOTE BELOW!!!!!!

*HMI LADY: "I had a relationship with a member of an HMI band and now he doesn't want to deal with me. These men think they can use you and throw you away when they are done. I believe they need to be aired out. I took so much risk for him, I spent money on him, only for him to throw me away like yesterday's garbage. It's NOT right."

KM!

yayad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIYES SA DWE YE LARRRRRRR Question Question Question Question

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW MANY HMI MUSICIANS ARE IN THIS SITUATION? (READ)! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
We got this note from someone on cyberspace....And we are wondering if there are any or a lot, or perhaps a few HMI musicians that are in this situation.

*HMI LADY: "I had a relationship with a member of an HMI band and now he doesn't want to deal with me. These men think they can use you and throw you away when they are done. I believe they need to be aired out. I took so much risk for him, I spent money on him, only for him to throw me away like yesterday's garbage. It's NOT right."

KM!

Find a good church and you may have a better chance...
REPANTI....REPENT...SISPANN DEPANSE KOB OU NAN ATIST....
Se sot ki bay inbesil pa pran...and it doesn't have to be a musician....
Pawol la di....WHY BUY THE COW WHEN THE MILK IS FREE....
You set your hope to high without fixing your priorities...or what's in the relationship for you....You went and spend money on a man...he will feel like a hot commodity...and now you feeling like he treated you like GARBAGE(your word)....In my opinion....you set your self up...for not setting your standards high enough...

kreole la#1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hope u learn from ur mistake.....just move on

delala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

98% of musicians have been or is in that situation Laughing

Most of those women know what they are getting themselves into Arrow le K*K* voye yo tout konmanse kouri. Sak pi red la yo konmanse atake madan marye mizisyen an oubyen menaj ofisyel la.

Ti cherie le bagay la te dous ou pat di KRIK kounye-a K*K* voye wap di KRIK KRAK, It's your fault. Like Staff said: Se sot ki bay inbesil ki pa pran. Ranmase karacte ou, bay moun tet you tonerrrrrrr Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

compafan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

delala wrote:
98% of musicians have been or is in that situation Laughing

Most of those women know what they are getting themselves into Arrow le K*K* voye yo tout konmanse kouri. Sak pi red la yo konmanse atake madan marye mizisyen an oubyen menaj ofisyel la.

Ti cherie le bagay la te dous ou pat di KRIK kounye-a K*K* voye wap di KRIK KRAK, It's your fault. Like Staff said: Se sot ki bay inbesil ki pa pran. Ranmase karacte ou, bay moun tet you tonerrrrrrr Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Se yon machandiz li tap ashte, konia pou tet lajan li depanse a gason an supose rete vale tout sa li pa rinmin
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

MusiQ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Was that a relationship or a buy in? Relationship go wrong all the time. The fact that he is a musician does not make him saint. Thanks God he will not be taking advantage of you anymore and move on!!!!

tiverrettes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW MANY HMI MUSICIANS ARE IN THIS SITUATION? (READ)! Reply with quote Back to top

This is funny as hell Laughing (even though the situation is sad)
It is women..well not women I dont what you are..It is people like you that make strong independent women look bad.
Im sorry sweety but you nothing but a groupie, now you are a has been and he's moved on to the next groupie that has more money.

KREYOL-LA 4 LIFE!!!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ale epi pa rekomanse....

Eske'w pat deja konnen koman bagay yo te ye.

compafan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW MANY HMI MUSICIANS ARE IN THIS SITUATION? (READ)! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

Depi sou note sa ou deja we ke damme sa se yon estera, patne sa gin rezon li mete patin nan pie'l li ale a paske li gin le tap viv nan lanfe ak damme sa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: