Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - IT'S OFFICIAL SWEET MICKY IS ELECTED PRESIDENT OF HAITI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IT'S OFFICIAL SWEET MICKY IS ELECTED PRESIDENT OF HAITI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrat Mr Micky Pafe HMI la ront non vye frem

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Ranfo wrote:
Congrats Mickey.... Kote H-La? bagay yo bon nan min'w piti...lol

Ranfo

I was worried man after their bs recount but I am happy

My friend h1, ou pa pou STATEHOOD OR BUST ENCORE/
Cool Smile
To be honest, i would take MICHEL MARTELLY over MANIGAT ANY time.
The reason is simple. I think MANIGAT has run a lousy campaign, A LA MARTHA COAKLEY!
MICKY wins and wins handily. Yo vote li et yo vote li net
Congrats to him!
Congrats to him

Last edited by jeancelestin on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

micaelbonbon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GM km today is a great day for us we have a new president the ppl have spoken ,lets pray for him ,he need the support of every one of us he cant do it alone.the road is long lets stand behind him so we can move our country fwd.nou pran tout intelectuel yo yo pa fe an yin pou nou now we have a man thats understand the ppl,we have a leader who gonna restore security in the country,yon paket haitien peur a le nan peyi yo moin ce youn ladan yo,youn paket big dogs peur ale investi nan peyi yo yo pe pou yo pa kidnape yo,Michel gonna stop the kidnaping business. to reply to you mr Wallywall from canada ,have some respect for the man, miky on stage and michel is two differents ppl.miky was an entertainer a good one,for you to call a sans avez thats not right,you never spend 5mns w the man,MICHEL IKN IS A FAMILY MAN A GREAT FATHER THATS WHAT I CARE ABOUT.LIKE HIM OR NOT LETS PRAY FOR HIM.le nou tout uni nou se peuple ki pi strong, bay president Michel yon chance!!![/b]

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Ranfo wrote:

Ranfo

Cool Smile

Not anymore bro my new motto Micky or Statehood!!!!! Cool

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
jeancelestin wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
Ranfo wrote:

Ranfo

Cool Smile

Not anymore bro my new motto Micky or Statehood!!!!! Cool

ou fem ri anpil, papa Smile

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Mr. President. Now roll up your sleeves to move Haiti forward. I know you will not let us down.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to the President-elect..
Mwen swete tout moun ki tap suporte Michel Martelly yo mete men ansanm pou ede'l rebati Haiti.
Pou mwen sa ki pi inpotan se:
Fini ak koze moun ap toushe san travay e travay san toushe.
No more blackout..
Bati route...
Security e justice pou tout moun..
Good luck, Micky...Good luck Haiti..

Tipoupee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah oui se sa menm Very Happy Very Happy..Depuis leu Wyclef te nan race lan jusqu'a la derniere seconde hier, m pa gen on doute ke Micky patap prezidan.. him and his crew works very hard to get there...If he doubles, quadruples the same charisma/devotion, that he has throughout the race to govern our country, am confident that we will see a change...Congratulation President Michel Martelly!< make us proud, show them that ou se vre pitit peyi an, ou konen sa pep lan swaf sa li anvii...

dine11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tous mes felicitations a son excellence Michel Martelly.

Haitithomas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congrats to the newly, freely elected president by the choice of the nation,,,,,,,,,,hope haiti and the peoples welfare are his main center of concerns,,,
lets pray for a better haiti,,and let hope those who refuse to let haiti move forward finally come to realize that its time for changes and we all must do our parts for those changes to become a reality,
challenges are waiting ahead but the most challenges of all are the self divisions among our own people due to SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS, SKIN COLOR,, NEG ANRO ,NEG ANBA,,,,,,,seriously if those things can not be changed, no matter who is elected , haiti always ganna find itsself at the lowest bottom of the pit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE REAL CHANGES MUST COME AMONG OURSELVES AND LEARN TO STAND AS ONE NATION AND STOP SELLING THE INTEREST OF THE NATION TO THE WHITE SUPREMACY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: