KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-VICE EXTENDING THEIR PRESIDENTIAL STAY IN HAITI!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalida

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One of the groups that has been asked to STAY after the inauguration festivities to help in that department, is T-VICE.

For the people that are saying that he won't be in office yet,

VIn defann tet nou.

Se sa ki fe peyi sa pap janm chanje, Depi se moun pam nan ki fe on bagay, it's all good.

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou Ti kestyon wi m vle mande...ki kote lajan sa yo ap soti pou tout fet sa yo? Idea

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FoFo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cap PM: i Now think that its a marvelous idea. Better yet, he should have MONTHLY tours accompagner du Senat, 1er ministre & " friends" to go "THANK" the people. Yo ka fait 3 mois nan Nord , 3 mois nan Sud & alternate the rest with the diaspora. The "white house" could be a giant night club where they'd meet at nigh to "exchange ideas" on how to further " THANK" the people!

Dadaph: depi a 3hrs map poze question an. Si "thank you" bals yo pas gratis, i assume that Tvice & the "friends" will be compensated! i wonder how much a band charges to go "THANK" the people. It better NOT BE with MY taxes money.depi se pas lajan letat, ya demele yo, "THANK" away Wink

FoFo #1♥

nustyle11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay polityk an ayiti pa janm fi n byen pase. And in t-vice's case, they better start and think hard about what the future will hold in regard of their musical careers before they get too deep and too involve in this new administration?...Paske si gouvenman Micky an pa regle anyen serye pase sa, bagay t- vice sou pouvwa sa a ka vi n tounen yon fwet kash nan dada neg yo pi devan.....Ayiti se yon ti peyi ki funny anpil, ou pa janm konnen sak pral fet. Just be careful!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
opium

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
opium wrote:
FoFo wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
No offense to anyone here but some of us forget how unfortunate our brothers and sisters are in terms of education. I mean the only solace our people got is our music. The only component that unites the people is music and culture and nothing else.

kounia sete gentan sa peuple la mande??
just like kanaval right?? peuple la mande "Thank you Tour"?
ala dos ti peuple large papa Laughing !

Ti pitit sa esmat wi lol Very Happy

Bon, kiyes ki konseye Martelly menm?

Did you not see the amount of people who came to the raliies of Micky. They were big parties that included music and entertainment. Grandma had boring speeches and other boring nonsense and guess who the people voted over 80% for.

Se pou kon kijan pou jere peuple la ou tande'm.

I'm pretty sure you were not one of the pro-kanaval members when the kanaval topic was hot on KM. So you will agree with me that it's only normal that your new position loses me. That is quite a turnaround if you ask me Confused

Ochan pou FilozòzNwè! It's always good to read someone whose judgment is clouded by no bias. Malgre li te apuye candidature Martelly, li gen kouraj pale kont li Wink

opium

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:
Ou Ti kestyon wi m vle mande...ki kote lajan sa yo ap soti pou tout fet sa yo? Idea

I'm pretty sure it won't be "lajan leta", at least, I dare hope so.

compafan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

daphnee wrote:

fo nou ba nouvo gouvernement an yon chans pou li evolue, chak moun gin stratejy pa yo, president Micky pale de changeman anpil , fok nou ba li tan au moins pou detecter si se yon vrai changeman vers l'avan ou bien si se changeman de staff ki fet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: