Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SATURDAY MAY 21ST IS JUDGEMENT OR RAPTURE DAY
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SATURDAY MAY 21ST IS JUDGEMENT OR RAPTURE DAY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: SATURDAY MAY 21ST IS JUDGEMENT OR RAPTURE DAY Reply with quote Back to top

ARE YOU READY?
ES KE NOU PARE? PA ALLE NAN BAL NON POU LE JEZI VINI POU LI PA JWEN NOU Cool

are you ready for the end of the world? This Saturday is the Rapture, or Judgment Day, according to Harold Camping, 89, founder of the Family Radio Worldwide. Camping has been telling his thousands of listeners that Saturday is the day Jesus Christ returns to bring the faithful to heaven.

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well on the 22nd I plan on having dinner so those who survived the rapture can join me..lol

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll fly away
oh glory
I'll fly away
when I die
Hallelujah
by and by
I'll fly away

dalida

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thing like ha only makes people stay away from Christianity.
Didn't he come with something similar in 1994?

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think to everyone who believes that to send all their riches to moi, since they wont have no need for it in heaven...
my bank account is : 696969696969.... send all your money there
epi tou dadaph i am conming for dinner
Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

daphnee

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

m bliye ke since the end of the world is coming I should party it up wi...gin ou Carimi aswe a wi..maybe I'll hear some compas live before I go..lol Razz

btw does anyone know around what time the rapture will begin 12am on 5/21 or afterwards?

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bet you Pasteur sa dwe ap priye la pou yon bagay rive just pou moun ka we ke li te gen raison. Comme c Haiti mwen te fet, Et bien se la mwen vin mouri la. Ti bout te sa mwen fet ladan, map mouri ladan lol

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
I bet you Pasteur sa dwe ap priye la pou yon bagay rive just pou moun ka we ke li te gen raison. Comme c Haiti mwen te fet, Et bien se la mwen vin mouri la. Ti bout te sa mwen fet ladan, map mouri ladan lol

PASTè SA DWE AP KONTE LAJAN LAA, LI DWE DI TOUT FIDEL YO "VINN LAGUE TOUT LAJAN NOU SERE AK TOUT BIEN MATERIEL NOU GENYEN LAN GWO TRAILER KI PACKING DEYE LEGLIZ, PASKEU KOTE NOU PRALE YA PAP BEZWEN BIEN MATERIEL...."
etan donne jounen yan pako fini ann sib toujou
Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Faby75

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No one will ever know the correct date of the rapture or the end of Earth. Only God knows as he has stated in The Bible. I am a strong believer in God and Jesus Christ and I refuse to take advice from a man who has predicted the end of time twice now. I have just one question. If it is the 7000th year anniversary for Noah's Ark, why does he automatically mean that Earth will end? As the bible says that no one will know will know about the rapture except for God. If this were the case it would mean that God lied and he would never do that. It is really scary knowing that a lot of people actually believe the world is going to end. It could end anytime God wanted. Why would he say in the bible that no one would know if someone claimed they came to him to spread the word. Just go with your heart and just live your life the way God would want you to and when the time comes for Jesus Christ to come back you will be ready always remember everything he does for you and always know that he will love you unconditionally......... I am still not ready yet, I have Zenglen on Friday, T Vice on Saturday and Gazzman on Sunday next week-end...

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon...

apparently the end of the world has been rescheduled for October 21st.

Jezi kite syel la deja oui. Se rive li poko rive.

Apparently, this idiot didn't take travel time into account.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Isn't there a way they can lock this idiot up so he can stop running his mouth?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: