Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - PRESIDENT MARTELLY INTRODUCES PRIME MINISTER DANIEL ROUZIER
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRESIDENT MARTELLY INTRODUCES PRIME MINISTER DANIEL ROUZIER

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakay

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: PRESIDENT MARTELLY INTRODUCES PRIME MINISTER DANIEL ROUZIER Reply with quote Back to top

http://youtu.be/yjjfEHtPdSw

The man is virtually unknown. To the public, he was discovered on the day of the inauguration of Michel Martelly. Away on a trip, it was in his absence that his name was passed to the Presidents of the two houses. He is the Prime Minister-designate of the Republic. Daniel-Gérard Rouzier.

Brother of the well-known musician, Fabrice Rouzier and economic organizer Pierre-Emile 'Pilou' Rouzier, Daniel Rouzier, the Chairman of the Council of Ministers, that Michel Joseph Martelly has officially designated, stays out of the media and its shadows, to work under the light of the lamp of policy.

Progressive
A 51 year-old businessman, he was brought to success when he managed to build from the ground up, the first oil-fired electric plant, E-Power, one of the biggest investments of recent years in Haiti.

Rouzier completed his studies in accounting and management at the Ivy League College, Dartmouth and the Jesuit University, Georgetown, .

Daniel Rouzier spent time working alongside Leslie Delatour , Minister of Economy and Finance in 1986. Soon after, he joined the family business in the trade of cars with the Sun Auto dealership.

Conservative
Daniel Rouzier is a devout Catholic, interested in social action. He served as Chairman of the Board of Directors for Food For the Poor, and authored several books based on spiritual reflection, Believe, love and hope , The Power of Ideas and Vision or Illusion?. Daniel-Gérard Rouzier is known as the person who gave a Christian burial to earthquake victims buried in mass graves at St Christophe.

Rouzier appeared in withdrawal until the President, Michel Martelly, made an appeal to him be his First Head of Government.

In an interview at the time in Le Nouvelliste, Daniel Rouzier had agreed, to agree, answering, 'Yes' at the request of who will be declared the winner of the election.

"I said yes to President Martelly, who asked me to be his Prime Minister. I would submit my resignation as President of E-Power and Sun Auto. I will also give up my us residency and the load as the Consul of Jamaica in Haiti", said the Prime Minister-designate to Le Nouvelliste.

With his appointment official as Prime Minister-designate, Rouzier, married for many years, father of 3 children, he has entered the arena of Haitian politics.

Deemed right, deemed progressive, Daniel Rouzier is a mixture of human affairs. Man of reflection and actor of social solidarity. "It is effective, efficient and tenacious in the conduct of its projects," entrusted to Le Nouvelliste one of his peers.

He prepares, with his team and the support of President Martelly, to face the test of the problems of the country, if all goes well.

In a note from the Office of Communication, the Head of State said he was confident that Mr. Rouzier has the capacity and willingness to accompany him in his quest for a better tomorrow for all Haitians and wishes that his choice is supported by all sectors of the population.

"My choice is based on the fact that Daniel Rouzier is a family man, incorporates, whole and pious who has succeeded in business and who knows transform dreams in reality." "In addition, he shares my vision and is ready to support me so that we can together build a better Haiti" President Martelly, quoted by the press note, said.

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like the perfect candidate.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: