Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK IN BOSTON 250+ PICTURES FROM PARTY (OCT 8 - 2011)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK IN BOSTON 250+ PICTURES FROM PARTY (OCT 8 - 2011)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wi ****!!!
Dapre sa m tande Nu-Look tiye mou yeswa. Medam yo te jwenn. Malerezman mwen pat ka la, men mwen pap manke next time.

I love Nu-Look, but I have one thing to say. Can Nu-Look add another keyboard player? I think it would make it easier for Arly to come upfront to perform and interact with the ladies. I feel like he's doing too much while singing and trying to get back to the keyboard on time for his solos, and most importantly there's no accompaniment while he's singing, which we all know makes the music less beautiful to our ears since we know how the original sound.
I was not too impressed with the Zenith performances because of that. It was not classy that Arly was making the keybord sound with his mouth... dadaddadada de... not cool. They really have to do something about that.
Kompamagazine, can you please relay this message for me? Thanks

zipgenel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Men kounye an fanatic vwazen ap goumen pou ki moun ki pi Gwo star nan Djaz la... Mr. Green

Still Nu look... Epi li dous Mr. Green

Tipe-a

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon mezanmi bagay la se mizik.NULOOK pwouve nou san li minm Konpa Direk la kanpe.Pou sa-m we la,se poukont li NULOOK tap jwe,paske yo di li paka jwe poukont li.
Map **** rele Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy minm LOOK la,min NULOOK la.
Celestino ou jwenn yerswa.Gadeon pwoblem
Car Dieu a tant aimé NULOOK qu'il a donné son Fils ARLY, afin que quiconque croit en lui ne périsse point, mais qu'il ait la vie éternelle. Jean3:16

Gazzman Pleura. Jean11:35

stallion25

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
Men kounye an fanatic vwazen ap goumen pou ki moun ki pi Gwo star nan Djaz la... Mr. Green

Still Nu look... Epi li dous Mr. Green
\

zip mwen fanatik disip tou rouj min mwen te fanatik kompa avan arly ak gazzman te vin'n kokoday so mwen pa neg tankou'w ak celestin ki pap asiste yon bal disip min pito chita ap voye sou km pou destabilize kompa nemour te kreye a

epi tou arly ak gazzman se yon branch nan kompa yo pa kreyel kitel

foto prouve ane pase celestin te pito kanpe nan parking lot la olye li te antre an'n kitel mache Laughing Laughing

le monde est gouverne par de tout autres personnages que ne se l'imaginent ceux dont loeil ne plonge pas dans les coulisses

G.I.F.G

GAZZMAN IS FREAKING GREAT HA HAA HA HAA HAA

Last edited by stallion25 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

JFO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel Bal!

Rep Boston an, lage photo Maes la nan malden avec hotel lobby yo non Laughing Laughing Laughing

pokann1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alors laaaaa ki yes ki gen plus problem Apot yo oubien disip yo paske Mesi ya kanpe an zo makak
BIZNIS LA RELEVE

owen1055

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like a nice party from the pictures.. I m happy to hear and see the band back on top where it belongs.

CatDog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got to say so far this bal was the best of 2011 for me. Wow I was very impressed with NU Look and to think I wasn't going to go, it would have been a crime. It's been years since I've seen that many people in a bal in Boston. Great job Arlyvice and Luv production.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: