Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - TVICE: WHAT SHOULD THE BAND'S NEXT MOVE BE AFTER OLIVIER!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TVICE: WHAT SHOULD THE BAND'S NEXT MOVE BE AFTER OLIVIER!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tino_Mix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Afe kraze yon lot djazz la. Mwen pa finn trop d'accord avek bagay sa....
Neg yo se pro yo ye, yap jere tout bagay san ke sote....

Fanatik Vice2k yo rete tet fret....... Smile Smile

Mélomane Tno

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If there is one band ki ka leve defi blow Oliver sot lage la se T-Vice....and frankly I don't think too many ppl are fully surprised that this day has come.

BUt the realist in me also knew that once this day got here...T-Vice's days as top 3 band chak ane would be coming to an end.

If they can get a great and dynamic singer to put next to an aging Roberto then maybe they can sustain another 5 yrs or so on top....but anything short of that will only get them 2 yrs or less until they fall in that same abyss bands of the likes of Zenglen and Zin faced.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one thing is for sure
T-vice needs a new singer next to berto asap
question remains should that singer be light skin Idea ?
kom gen moun ki di MACD se problem amonik
maybe he should join Laughing
just kidding
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I THINK T-VICE IS VERY SMARTH BY NOT LET OLIVIER DURET TAKE OVER ALMOST THE LEAD VOCAL DEPARTMENT. I DON'T THINK T-VICE HAVE A LEAD SINGER ISSUE, OLIVIER WAS THERE IN CASE BERTO WAS SICK, THE BAND CAN MOVE ON AND PLAY THERE GIGS. WHAT OLD FORMAT YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT. TO ME ROBERTO WAS THE MAIN LEAD SINGER OF T-VICE. T-VICE JUST LIKE 18 WHEELER FULL BOXES, ONE FAIL FROM TRUCK THEY FEEL IT. AGAIN SMART MOVE BY T-VICE CREW TO LEAD THE BAND WITH OTHER SINGER. T-VICE DO A TROPICANA, SEPTEN MOVE. CAN T-VICE STOP PLAYING BECAUSE THEY HAVE LEAD SINGER PROBLEM THE ANSWER IS NO,IS T-VICE GOING TO CANCEL GIGS BECAUSE OF OLIVIER STILL NO. SO WHERE IS THE BIG DEAL OLIVIER IS NOT IN T-VICE. I THINK T-VICE SHOULD ADD A SECOND GUITAR INSTEAD OF LEAD SINGER, DIDI SANTANA WILL BE PERFECT FOR THEM LOL. T-VICE ALL THE WAY WITH OR WITHOUT OLIVIER, GOOD LUCK TO HIM AND HIS FUTURE.

TiSiwoGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompawoolala wrote:
I THINK T-VICE IS VERY SMARTH BY NOT LET OLIVIER DURET TAKE OVER ALMOST THE LEAD VOCAL DEPARTMENT. I DON'T THINK T-VICE HAVE A LEAD SINGER ISSUE, OLIVIER WAS THERE IN CASE BERTO WAS SICK, THE BAND CAN MOVE ON AND PLAY THERE GIGS. WHAT OLD FORMAT YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT. TO ME ROBERTO WAS THE MAIN LEAD SINGER OF T-VICE. T-VICE JUST LIKE 18 WHEELER FULL BOXES, ONE FAIL FROM TRUCK THEY FEEL IT. AGAIN SMART MOVE BY T-VICE CREW TO LEAD THE BAND WITH OTHER SINGER. T-VICE DO A TROPICANA, SEPTEN MOVE. CAN T-VICE STOP PLAYING BECAUSE THEY HAVE LEAD SINGER PROBLEM THE ANSWER IS NO,IS T-VICE GOING TO CANCEL GIGS BECAUSE OF OLIVIER STILL NO. SO WHERE IS THE BIG DEAL OLIVIER IS NOT IN T-VICE. I THINK T-VICE SHOULD ADD A SECOND GUITAR INSTEAD OF LEAD SINGER, DIDI SANTANA WILL BE PERFECT FOR THEM LOL. T-VICE ALL THE WAY WITH OR WITHOUT OLIVIER, GOOD LUCK TO HIM AND HIS FUTURE.

Se sa map di, neg yo bezwen Siwo! lol. Cool haha.

passionkompa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OU PA Wè TOUT JAZZ KI GEN YON SEL CHANTE YO PRAN LAN CHO SEMEN SA A
MWEN PAP DI T-VICE ANYEN YO SE GRANMOUN E MET JAZZ YO BUT LOOK AROUND HMI LA PA MEN ANKO
GEN YON LOT GENERASYON MOUN KI VINN FANATIK T-VICE THEY LOVE ROBERTO BUT THEY NEED LOT TI FLAVOR YOU KNOW WHAT I'AM TALKING ABOUT SE BIZISMAN NOU YE SE SAK FE NOU TE FE MOVE OLIVIER A
BERTHO JEN MEN LI GEN LONTAN LAP VOYE MONTE DEVAN AN POUKONT LI BAL KOU KANAVAL/FESTIVAL

ENSTITUSYON PA FET POU PE PRAN KOU LEU POU YO AVANSE SE DIFERANS LAN ANT YO E LOT TI BAGAY SOU KOTE YO KAP VEGETE

ZENGLEN SE YON ENSTITUSYON SE SAK FE LI TOUJOU EKZISTE MALGRE TOUS LES MAUX DU MONDE

DONK T-VICE AN GRANMOUN STYLE Idea

bigcliff78

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BIG HIT FOR V2K

dalida

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think they will be fine for now, but eventually, they will need a new/good singer. Now the T-vice fans taste a good singer's voice, it's going to be hard to swallow Robert's for a whole night.

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No doubt a big hit for Vice la ,, but it's all good things are already in the works..... Wink T vice is one of the smartest band in the business. Sa nou genyen nou gentan cho konsa Very Happy tet fret epi nap we resulta final la,,,,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After 6 years in the band => OLI Duret pote anpil nouvoté nan djazz lan. Si nou ale tande album "Vinn investi nan Ayiti" na'p senti presence OLI an anpil nan album lan.

---> A smart move ke OLI fè an => Li pwofite nan NEW album VICE2K kite marke li net ale/ ki fe publik lan konen kiyes li ye

ADVICE for OLI => Collabo with Solo MikaBen => more solo artist on the markets to change the vibes (please !!)

ADVICE for T-VICE
=> NEW album asap (New album !!! ) + Don't wait to much to present ur next step (Si nou genyen intensyon pran an lot singer or whatever in ur mind --> GO now pendan bagay yo cho)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: