KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2011 MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR KM AWARD NOMINATIONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This one will be the toughest one. It will come down to which band has more allies in the industry... Any one of them that wins it deserve it. Good luck to all!!!

delala

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My vote goes to Disip- Bope Pa Papa.
Followed by T-Vice Tanpri Souple (mini movie, not really a music video in my opinion)

Gromosso

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-Vice Tanpri Souple

My 2nd and 3rd votes would have gone to Bope Pa Papa and Avwe respectively.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: