KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RICHIE/GRACIA: THE OFFICIAL KM.COM SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

from everyone response... I can honnestly say "tout moun jwen"
me I'm in love with those remixes... and suk sale is my favorite track, I don't know how this song can get eclipsed...
when listening to this song, once hit the 5:30 mark I always fall asleep. Very Happy Very Happy
the album is complete... yo remele, a l'envers are the commercial track of this album... MMS, Papa, St valentin, suk sale, all have potential to be huge hit...
if this cd were to have only suk sale on it, I would still buy it for 12 bucks...
tout moun jwen... ti moun, jeunes, gran moun...

Nou gen chans..neg tankou Micky, se 2 album li ta **** ak 8 mizik sa yo Very Happy Very Happy

thanks km

Last edited by zipgenel on Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

remi11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I think you guys are overating this CD, There's nothing profoundly new on this project, for all the hype that was surrounding this deal, I think It could've of been much better. I think the guys have become masters at cutting and pasting music together. However, I'll give them the credit for coming out with something, but I think it could of been much better. Peace!

zabelbok

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK...

I have to disagree... The album does not live up to my expctations AT ALL.

When you go back to listen to Ritchie/Gracia's old work, you can ABSOLUTELY tell that this album was recorded with the artists in different rooms (read different countries).

The synergy and harmony no longer exists. Although they guys have FINALLY recorded the album tgo prove to all that they have no real problems with each other...NOTHING struck me to say.."yo monte volume nan pou mwen tande..."

The fashions and the graphic design on the case are pretty cool though...over the top, just like both of these artists...

I'm sure there will be hits, but they will only promote the obvious lack of substance of this record.

Personal opinion here...

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's really good kompa dirèk. But it sounds too Zenglen. I expected it to sound different. I agree with the remakes... bay vag sou sa please. It's not that they're not good, it's just that Ritchie has talent to create his own thing...

Papa and t-Valenten are like you said Pat, INSTANT HITS! For me, Suk Sale is the sh*t!!! A lanve is very good too, ther text... bon bagay.

zabelbok

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH

and WHAT'S WITH THESE DANM REMAKES???

1 would've been great and an "hommage" or whatever, but DANM! 3 on one album???!!

COME ON!!!

I mean did anyone listen to Ritchie's Happy 50 Kompa? The guy is a freakin' well of creativity!

Remake yo pa gen plas yo menm la non!

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zabelbok wrote:
OH

and WHAT'S WITH THESE DANM REMAKES???

1 would've been great and an "hommage" or whatever, but DANM! 3 on one album???!!

COME ON!!!

I mean did anyone listen to Ritchie's Happy 50 Kompa? The guy is a freakin' well of creativity!

Remake yo pa gen plas yo menm la non!

I agree at a 100%!! That's exactly what I said. Pou jan Ritchie gen talen...

bkzone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PAT!!!!!! THIS CD IS THE BEST CD IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS>>>___FROM ONE TO 10.. I GIVE IT A PERFECT TEN......RICHIE PROVE IT AGAIN THAT>>> GRACIA IS THE BEST IN THE BIZZNESS>>> WELL OK IMAGE IF GRACIA WAS STILL IN ZENGLEN.>>>>>WOW>>>>AND I WISH FOR 2007 IS FOR (TI BLADDA) MY FAVORITE ARTIST COME BACK TO THE U>S... AND MAKE SURE HE COMES WITH A THUNDERSTORM>>>>> JUST TO LET U KNOW HOW OFTEN I LISTEN TO THE CD>>>4 TIMES A DAY....AND BY THE WAY ALL THE SONGS ARE HIT.. THE BEST SONG IS (PAPA) IN THE CD>>>THIS SONG TAKE ME BACK >>>> WAY BACK>>>AND I HOPE RICHIE PRODUCE THE MASS COMPA CD>>>>>WELL NU LOOK MY FRIEND U NEED TO STEP UP>>>I HOPE U WORKING EXTRA ON THE UP COMING CD>>ON YOUR BOY IS OUT>>>>>....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
remi11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bkzone, you sound like you are on Richie's payroll, and to say Gracia is the best singer out there, you are EXAGGERATING. I think all the singers have their own style and have something to contribute to compa. That's the problem with this society today, we are always ready to dismiss the other person,I'm sure you were'nt ranting and raving about Gracia a year ago, like you're doing now. Let's give all our artist credit. Peace.

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

remi11 wrote:
bkzone, you sound like you are on Richie's payroll.

yo pa di nou li le li tan, pou nou suspann fe ti remarques k o k o rat sa yo sou board la...
depi yon moun pa di sa nou vle tande.. fok nou minimize moun nan pou sa..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: