Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SANDERS NAMES HIS TOP 3 BEST MUSICIAN SONGWRITERS IN HMI!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDERS NAMES HIS TOP 3 BEST MUSICIAN SONGWRITERS IN HMI!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akukwanie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Dener tres versatile. li se yon nan best songwriter and producer nan industrie an. Arly ekri pou tet plus bien epi tout text Arly similaire manke creativity nan text li yo. Arly bon men mwen pa panse li se one of the best. Mais cependant, musik sa yo li chante comerciales. Pou Tijoe, je passe. Laughing Laughing Laughing

KNOWS- IT- ALL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KI PROBLEM MISYE GEN AK RICHIE?

Carmelito

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lan moment an se Ti Joe, Arly, JBeatz ak Ti Pachou ki ap fait actualite.

LOT YO MANDER RECYCLER!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thumbs up to his choices... Dener is so bad with his pen and his guitar. Huge fan of his style. He is absolute heaven sent. Arly for sure has great writing talent & Tijoe as well.. Can't argue with Sanders selections at all..

We need more songwriters in this business. That's a great skill to have. Not everyone can write great relatable context..

One album that lyrically caught my attention was Beljazz first album with Pipo. Im completely blank on the person who contributed to the song writing but very very nice... Great text all throughout that album..

sexype

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

100% on point...

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lovingyou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOUMAN POU NOU FE AVANSE LE YON ATIS PA GEN KOURAJ POU BAY KREDI A MOUN KI MERITE KREDI...TOUT MOUN KONEN BEST SONG WRITER YO. SE KI SA OU FE DEJA KI POU FE OU PI BON SE PA VRE? ARLY OU PA KA DISKITEL....TI JOE , DENER ??????? TI JOE IS ASKING HIMSELF NAN KI SA MISYE METEM LA JESUS?

bel_melody

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I AGREE WITH SANDERS BUT I WOULD PUT RITCHIE IN THE MIX!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: