Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK GETS BLUNT MESSAGE FROM KREYOL LA'S VLAD ABOUT......
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK GETS BLUNT MESSAGE FROM KREYOL LA'S VLAD ABOUT......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: NU LOOK GETS BLUNT MESSAGE FROM KREYOL LA'S VLAD ABOUT...... Reply with quote Back to top

We heard that something was brewing last night after NU LOOK apparently did NOT play last night at the White Party featuring Kreyol La and Harmonik...allegedly because they felt that they got the stage from Kreyol La "very late". We'll get the lowdown from Arly....but in the meantime, this is what we got from KREYOL LA drummer VLAD when we asked him what was going down.

VLAD: "I have no idea bro. We were done playing then i heard around that NUlook wasn't playing because we gave them the stage too late. Arly had already left! Well if that the case they need to man up! Friday at the black party they gave us the stage at 2:23am we didn't cry about it. We played Until 5am. B4 they played there two last song. They keep saying nou pral bay Kreyolla Jwe then you heard them play. They did that at less two times But I really don't think we did nothing wrong. But they need to man up."

KM!

yef

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well that's it wi! Don't do unto others.....

Nu Look thought they left Kreyol la for dead on Friday. But one of the best frontmen in the biz saved the day. I saw the video and all I gotta say is Ti Joe is the man!!!

Now back to topic at hand.... I don't see why Arly left.. It looks like Nu Look didn't have the guns to play after kreyol la?

-Fabrice Rouzier

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Leaving a band with less than 30 min is a bit extreme. Feel bad for the public who wanted to see Nu Look

@yef - mem nan domi look la ka jere bagay sa.

dimitri_007

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK GETS BLUNT MESSAGE FROM KREYOL LA'S VLAD ABOUT.. Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for confirming Vlad...

Thus you gave them the stage late because they did the same to Kreyol la previously...

In other words Retaliation from Kreyol la....

Se la Raj...

A Qui La Faute

kompamagazine wrote:

We heard that something was brewing last night after NU LOOK apparently did NOT play last night at the White Party featuring Kreyol La and Harmonik...allegedly because they felt that they got the stage from Kreyol La "very late". We'll get the lowdown from Arly....but in the meantime, this is what we got from KREYOL LA drummer VLAD when we asked him what was going down.

VLAD: "I have no idea bro. We were done playing then i heard around that NUlook wasn't playing because we gave them the stage too late. Arly had already left! Well if that the case they need to man up! Friday at the black party they gave us the stage at 2:23am we didn't cry about it. We played Until 5am. B4 they played there two last song. They keep saying nou pral bay Kreyolla Jwe then you heard them play. They did that at less two times But I really don't think we did nothing wrong. But they need to man up."

KM!

[img][/img]

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you right ricky I was pissed
I wanted to see nl perform
first time after gazzman
but kreyola is not the only culprit
the promoters are to blame also
party started after 12 and harmonik
played for a while also
they made me go to the airport early lol
and to vlad arly didn't leave he was by
the bar in a heated talk with some guys

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
joudre

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi'w we Arly pat rete.. Ou met konnen se pa tout koze an sa...

Li gen dwa pa chwazi devwale rezon an pou public la pa fe pale anpil ave'l.. Paske li gentan konnen se li yo pral bay chay pote anyway...

But se pa tout koze an sa..

SE NEG KI RENMEN PRAN BAL LI AU FOND!!!

Carmelito

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nu look jwe avant, baton1

Nu look jwe apre, baton pi raide1

Kreyol la 2 a 0.

Kreyol la te kite stage la two cho pou nu look, se sak fait arly kouri al cache a

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carmelito wrote:
Nu look jwe avant, baton1

Nu look jwe apre, baton pi raide1

Kreyol la 2 a 0.

Kreyol la te kite stage la two cho pou nu look, se sak fait arly kouri al cache a

Nan xbox ou byen nan playstation ?

MoneyHungrySince1983

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Harmonik started playing after 12 I believe and stopped playing around 2 and change which leaves an hour and change for 2 more bands to set up and play so it's the promoters fault at the end of the day....

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ya degage' yo .....

epi kreyol la after ap di ...

Sak guin la bebiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Laughing Laughing Laughing

but on a real tip ...3 band format sucks especially
if it start after 12am

then again ..Mwen pa care ..mwen rale' k'om laaaa Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: