Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ZENGLEN'S NEW SINGLE "PA FE SA" (LISTEN NOW)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN'S NEW SINGLE "PA FE SA" (LISTEN NOW)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
This is what Zenglen needed a song showing that the band has taken a new direction musically.
Nou kapab remarke ke fan base jazz la renmen e aksepte mizik la..
Byen ke gen lot travay ki pou fet men mwen renmen sa kap fet la...
An nou serye, jazz la shaje ak bon mizisyen ki ap jwe ansanm pou preske two decades, mwen konfidan ke la pral pote bon bagay lan proshen CD ya...
And My Name is Zenglen, always..

wiiiiiiiiii Laughing
that single sealed the deal.

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Maky

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon Bagay net ale mizik la dure 5 minutes 13 second only thats a big Plus That mean europe should be able to play that single on the Air. Map Tann Album nan mwen anvy we sa kenny gen anba dwet li ki rete Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DaRealNessa

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's really wonderful to read all of this feedback from everyone. Lots of approval, some constructive criticism, and very few impetuous comments. Trust that Zenglen appreciates it all. This goes to show that many still do care for Zenglen and the interest remains. I'm very happy for my guys. Zenglen continues to make me proud. This song here pleases me. It has done its job. Next up...the new album. Very Happy #ZPR Cool

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Something is missing in this song.

I'm not sure what it is but it's missing something.

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For an upcoming band this would have been a great track. But, Zenglen? The legendary band giving us that kind of mixing and cheesy lyrics is absurd.

Djaz la cho voye dlo. Plikliz sou griyo. Come on.

Anyway gen bel ti horn ak melody nan mizik la. Pa gen anyen anko.

dalida

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the song did its job which to tell the fans that Zenglen ia still around. However, they will need a lot more than this to survive in this Industry which is basically imploding.

Good effort though.

paysan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GIN NEG YO PA JANM OUE SOU BOARD SA, YO VOYE YO VINI LA SIMPLEMENT POU YO STOP BOMB SA ZENGLEN LAGUE LA... GIN YON GRENN NEG LI FE NINPOT 6 REPLY SOU GRENN MIZIK SA... ALL I'M GONNA SAY IS ZENGLEN JUST PROVED THAT AFTER HE DEPARTURE OF THE MAESTRO, ANYIN PA DERANJE ZENGLEN AP RETE ZENGLEN. MIZIK SA PRAL FE DAMAGE LIVE, MWEN PAKA RET TANN POUM TANDE'L... BRAVO ZENGLEN, WELL DONE, MIZIK LA BIEN TRAVAY, HORNS SECTION ON POINT, MELODY ON POINT, VOCAL ON POINT, ARRENGEMENT ON POINT, TEXTS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT OVER ALL IT WILL DO THE JOB...

dj bob

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti mizik sa pa mal non. Mwen we imprint pwofese ya toujou rete nan djazz la. Wink Wink

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

something different from Zenglen

good job with the track Cool

diSip #1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanble zenglen ak fasil tou merge. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: