KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*CARIMI'S SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOWN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I got my copy and listened to it and listened to it. They got some catchy tunes First Time is a definite hit and I do like the remix of the U #1, and I like Se lam pwale, Sak Fet Nan Carimi, but the rap is off the flow was not totally right.

Carimi is a band filled with talented people but they another approach not meaning change of styles put another approach to their styles.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo vle kòmanse PRAISE albòm lan wi Razz Razz Razz
H1 kontinue chewing chewing toujou Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is so much you can chew brother. I think Carimi will be coming out with another CD in a year or so. Neg yo lage fanatic yo man nan bubble gum sucre man. Laughing Laughing

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tankou kisa... On Carimi ki sou on lòt albòm Laughing Laughing Laughing
Santi'm ta kriye Shocked Shocked Shocked Leu'w di'm sa Razz Razz Razz
What does SANTI'M TA KRIYE means:

Quote:
4) SANTIM' TA KRIYE: Catchy ZOUK flavored intro before it turns into a compas rocker. Olivier proves that he is not just a ballad singer. There is an undeniable Carimi flavor to this track towards the last half of the song

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Ban'm kontinue chewing chewing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yef

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Allright! all jokes aside, the sleeper hit on that carimi CD is SE LAM PRALE!!!

This song if off the chain!!!!!!! Whoever said this CD will grow on people was right coz this cd is growing on me like those chita toys!!

I'm predicting that if this song is pushed at bals, it will be a regular on the radio and a hit!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: