Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - T-MICKY NEW VIDEO "JE M'EN FOU" (WATCH)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-MICKY NEW VIDEO "JE M'EN FOU" (WATCH)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onelove for haiti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON KOTE LAJAN FET CHANPET YO ,SA TMICKY FE AVEK YO, PITIT PREZIDAN AN JWE NAN TOUT FET CHANPET NAN 4 KWEN PEYI A EPI C SA OU LAGE NAN FIGI MOUNN...KOM MWEN WE C FIMEN SELMAN WAP FIMEN NAN VDO A GENLEN C FIMEN OU FIMEN AVEK KOB YO ,INPOSIB OU FE PLIS KOB KE DJAKOUT,TVICE,KREYOL LA ,CARIMI,NU LOOK,SEPTEN,TROPICANA...DAPRE RAPO OTORITE NAN LAKOU LAKAY EPI OU PAKA PEYE YON MOUNN SERYE POU EKRI YON MIZIK POU OU...O MWEN BLIYE OU INVESTI KOB LA NAN VOYE TI MOUNN LEKOL oops: VYE JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Deecute

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
Deecute wrote:
I fought with myself not to tell the truth, but it is remains.

This project can and may hurt TAnsito hard gen you nivo ou rive ou paka desan-n

To me the whole thing is a waste/garbage music and video paske pou video a ta bon fôk te gen music

Ti Ansito ap jere frotman li lol... Kou papam prezidan lap nan video pam tou.
Ti Micky gen kek ti mizik sou plak li a ki pa mal. I understand that he is young and all but talent se talent. Fok misye focus poul ka fe goal epi fol gen disiplin.
Papa misye pat gen plis talent pasel men avek disiplin Micky fe bagay gro mizisyen pa janm fe.

Mwen pa janm di mizik pa bon... men telman gen travay ki pou fet nan mizik saaaaaa hummmmm se komsi mwen te ka di...

An art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color
The tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both
Musical work or compositions for singing or playing the written or printed score of a musical composition

Bobori pa gen rout pa bwa la e si se pou ta sa-a piti a di lap pèdu tan fè a pito misye fè you lôt bagay paske sa se tan perdu.

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vokals are not ... Confused passons

But Laughing Je m'en Fou de ce que vous pensez I like the music Laughing

and the models are cute .....

yef

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I"m a little confused as to what the board expected T-micky to do...... land from a plane.....

It's a video clip. It tells a story about how he is falling for a friend (who is already in a relationship). The video covers a rehearsal session where the girl came to watch t-micky. That's it!

And the song goes...je m'en fou. He doesn't care that the girl already has a boyfriend. etc.

The video is simple and his fans will eat it up!

-Fabrice Rouzier

Haitian Diva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The video was okay...Nothing to make it jump to the top of the charts..

The vocals could have been better, the quality and concept of the video is real simple..

The music itself is nice and catchy..but i was disappointed in T-Anysto's small part..he could have sang a bit more...

On a scale of 1-10, i would give it a 5....

Kryssou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yef wrote:
I"m a little confused as to what the board expected T-micky to do...... land from a plane.....

It's a video clip. It tells a story about how he is falling for a friend (who is already in a relationship). The video covers a rehearsal session where the girl came to watch t-micky. That's it!

And the song goes...je m'en fou. He doesn't care that the girl already has a boyfriend. etc.

The video is simple and his fans will eat it up!

Exactly Exclamation

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M' pa konn sa n'ap di la. Mwen menm, mwen byen renmen mizik la!

I was just blasting this song in my car. I love T-Micky's first album. Then, I got home, and I see the video is out for it.

It's a nice cool song, with a simple video.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depi se piti sa a tout moun cruel nan jugement yo.

Yon bann djaz granmoun ap grennen tenten epi se gloire yo ap jwenn nan men nou.

Gen nan nou ki komase pedu credibilite....

Neg lan jeune li fe yon video laj li...pou yon group de moun ki se ressemble a lui....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: