Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MIKABEN "AYITI SE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (WATCH)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIKABEN "AYITI SE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO (WATCH)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natif-natal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mika chapo ba brother,bèl grenn mizik aktout yon bèl grenn video,sa se sa ki yon vrè atis li konfòtab nan tout zòn.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel grenn mizik et VDO. Byen dekri Haiti; the bad, the good... Bon bagay!
But mizik sa pi sanble ak yon neg ki sou route solo ke yon neg ki sou route fe band wi.
Pat, si'w jwenn ak Mika mande'l ki entansyon'l pou nou souple.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice love it
He should stick to this genre as a solo

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good stuff Mika!

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow MikaBen plen talan..most versitile artist in Haiti in my opinion.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg sa yo rele Mika se yon problem.

Great job man!

~Tanunu~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love it! Beautiful video, love how he sells Haiti's good and bad.

Deutch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OU WE LI SE VYE BAGAY SA YO MWEN PAKA PRAN NAN HMI LA...LE'M PALE MOUN KOMPA MAGAZINE YO FACHE....

ON VIDEO KONSA PAGEN YON BEL GRIMEL LADAN?....HAITI TE KA PARET PI BEL ....OU PAKA FE YON VIDEO WAP PALE DE AYITI EPI SE YON NEGRESSE OU METE KOTE TOUT BEL GRIMEL KI NAN BAZ MIKA YO?

VYE VIDEO SA PA BON...SI'M TAP GRADE VIDEO SA SE -0/10 .....CHIUUPPPPP AL FEL ANKO...

CHIUUPPP SA SE AYITI? YON VIDEO SAN YON BEL GRIMEL CHEVEU LONG OH OH....SISPAN PASE MOUN NAN TINTIN TANDE....

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
yef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BoBoRi wrote:
Da Partnerz wrote:
Video dekri Ayiti tankou se yon tablo. Bobori, I think that he uses the woman as Haiti, how she beautiful despite all the suffering, all the stuffs that she( the country) is going though she's still beautiful or it can simply uses her pregnancy as the rebirth of Haiti( a new Era) but that's me. I just hope that Pat ask him the question about the concept behind having a pregnant woman in the video. It's nice video that taks me back when I was growing up in Croix-Des-Bouquets how beautiful it was. But sanble pa gen papillon ankor vre en Ayiti paske jan mwen ke video pran tout detay la mwen pa we yon papiyon menm. Nice job kon'Beat crew!!

I was guessing the same thing for a minute... But I said to myself as simple as the video is that part wouldnt be simple enough for average people to understand. I still wanna know who wrote the lyrics.

The parallelism between Haiti and the woman is what makes this song stand out the most to me! Mika did a great job!

This is the part that connects the pregnant lady to the essence of the song:

at 4:43, the song says:
"Ayiti se yon manman ki konn sa yo rele doule
Yon fanm ki djanm, Yon fanm vanyan
Menm si'l konnen li pa parfait
Ayiti se yon bel fanm
Ki menm si'l pas' anpil mize
li toujou fonw jan'l ranje ko'l
Pou tout pitit li toujou fye"

-Fabrice Rouzier

yef

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Deutch wrote:
OU WE LI SE VYE BAGAY SA YO MWEN PAKA PRAN NAN HMI LA...LE'M PALE MOUN KOMPA MAGAZINE YO FACHE....

ON VIDEO KONSA PAGEN YON BEL GRIMEL LADAN?....HAITI TE KA PARET PI BEL ....OU PAKA FE YON VIDEO WAP PALE DE AYITI EPI SE YON NEGRESSE OU METE KOTE TOUT BEL GRIMEL KI NAN BAZ MIKA YO?

VYE VIDEO SA PA BON...SI'M TAP GRADE VIDEO SA SE -0/10 .....CHIUUPPPPP AL FEL ANKO...

CHIUUPPP SA SE AYITI? YON VIDEO SAN YON BEL GRIMEL CHEVEU LONG OH OH....SISPAN PASE MOUN NAN TINTIN TANDE....

You can't be serious man. In this day and time, it shouldn't matter whether they chose yon grimel ou byen yon bel negresse! Haiti has both.

Mwen renmen bel negresse yo yon ti jan plis! Very Happy So Mika got my vote on this one!

-Fabrice Rouzier

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: