Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK FANS....POZE SAYS DREAM PROMO C.E.O (SEE WHY)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK FANS....POZE SAYS DREAM PROMO C.E.O (SEE WHY)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kryssou wrote:
C pa jwet branding lol

NuLook's days seem to be counted Arrow

Don't bet on it Kryssou

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay entel and friends sa yo pa janm pa kraze djazz. Antre sou Alan Cave,pase nan Nicky and Friends,e kounye a m'ap siv kijan Arly and friends lan ap dewoule.

Se pa ti branding,le fini le djazz kraze piga nou di nou pat responsab tou Laughing

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The busiest season of the year, the band has been on pause all month long epi son koze "branding" kap jere pou Arly. Enben lot mizisyen yo menm sa yo, yon ban'n epav, yo pa gen responsabilite, yon pa gen fanmi.

Keep on "branding."

belfam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
The busiest season of the year, the band has been on pause all month long epi son koze "branding" kap jere pou Arly. Enben lot mizisyen yo menm sa yo, yon ban'n epav, yo pa gen responsabilite, yon pa gen fanmi.

Keep on "branding."

i told you man too many arly fans
not enough nu look fans
i say good luck to him

Kryssou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lakay wrote:
Kryssou wrote:
C pa jwet branding lol

NuLook's days seem to be counted Arrow

Don't bet on it Kryssou

Yea yea.. Rolling Eyes

An2k I find it extremely selfish to put a whole group of musicians on hold during the busiest season of the year pou yon rans de "branding" pou 1seul grenn moun! Rolling Eyes Mta renmen konnen kijan sa pral ede NuLook or its musicians NOW, cuz I highly doubt they're getting a cut of whatever this "branding" is bringing in!

Nap tann Arly vin kriye leu van-an vire, cuz I'm sure it will! Arrow

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Au contraire mwen we tres diferent, the more you expose Arly and friends the less NuLook people will want. If Arly get any bigger than NuLook, it would be a big problem. And promoters are not stupid, if they can get Arly and friends cheaper they will.
As couple people aready said, I find this to be very selfish on Arly's part. If you want to go solo just do it, but don't let 6-7 guys hanging while you're "branding" your brand.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: