Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NAME 1 VOCALIST THAT YOU FEEL IS............................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NAME 1 VOCALIST THAT YOU FEEL IS............................
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: NAME 1 VOCALIST THAT YOU FEEL IS............................ Reply with quote Back to top

You observe the HMI, and you must be following a few artists that you somehow manage to CONNECT WITH. Having said that, for one reason or another, you just feel that the vocalist is NOT getting the same love out there from others that you feel he/she deserves.

If you had a list....NAME 1 vocalist that you feel is going through that...and tell us why.

KM!

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For me its KENNY DESMANGLES!

I've observed this guys career for over a decade (dating back to 509)....he is a good/great singer, and always a great contributor (writing, composing, background vocals) on all of his and his bands projects....he seems to have a favorable reputation throughout the HMI and seems to be well respected by his fellow muscians.

By all accounts this guy should be mentioned in the category of top HMI artists...but he's not.

Although he gives his all...the type of connection and adoration from fans is just not there.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
For me its KENNY DESMANGLES!

I've observed this guys career for over a decade (dating back to 509)....he is a good/great singer, and always a great contributor (writing, composing, background vocals) on all of his and his bands projects....he seems to have a favorable reputation throughout the HMI and seems to be well respected by his fellow muscians.

By all accounts this guy should be mentioned in the category of top HMI artists...but he's not.

Although he gives his all...the type of connection and adoration from fans is just not there.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

same here
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would have to echo konpaconvert on this one.

Kenny gen plis talen, multi-tasking pase yon seri de chantè ke moun ap Googoo gaga pou yo men pou yon rezon kelkonk yo pa bay misye valè ke'l merite.

~Tanunu~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I AGREE 100% Arrow Arrow Arrow For me its KENNY DESMANGLES!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with KC, Kenny all the way. One of the most underrated vocalists out there.

Neglky1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenny D all the way. My lonnnnnnnnnng second choice would be Katalog

KNOWS- IT- ALL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with kompaconvert and kenny been around for too long with his talent to be a number 2 singer in zenglen..

joudre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't take away anything from the Kenny argument..

But I'm going to go with "ARMSTRONG JEUNE"

Le'w ap pale de talent.. STRONG se yonn nan atis ki pi rare nan mizik...

He is not your typical konpa artiste..

Texte Armstrong ekri gen yon lot vibe..
M'panse se le yon talent konsa pa la anko n'ap konprann valeur li!

Malerezman misyeu sikonbe anba frustration industri an ki fose li repliye!!

Yon artiste eksepsyonel!

M'ta jus swete misyeu pa dekouraje.. Paske si Van goh te dekouraje le li te konn ap subi kritik pasyal yo.. Se generasyon nou an ki tap peye konsekans lan!

Ed'Arso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neglky1 wrote:
Kenny D all the way. My lonnnnnnnnnng second choice would be Katalog

Ou komanse byen EPI ou tonbe nan raje aprè.Kisa Katalog fè deja nan HMI la ? Katalog se fè djolè ak pale anpil sèlman lap fè devan Gabel kontrèman ak Flav kap chante pou li atire piblic la vin sou djaz la.

Mwen chwazi Kennyway tou.Kennyway se yon gro chantè men pou yon rezon ke mwen pa konnen,li fasil pou yon moun wè ke Kenny Desmangles manke ka vann tèt li tankou jan Gazzman,Gracia e menm Dabenz ap fèl jodi a.E poutan mesye sa yo pa gen plis talan ke Kennyway.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: