KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GABEL SHORT FILM & MUSIC VIDEO "I BELIEVE IN U"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: GABEL SHORT FILM & MUSIC VIDEO "I BELIEVE IN U" Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the premiere of the GABEL "Short FILM" and VIDEO for the song "I Believe in U" with Naïla Khol

HMI MUSIC VIDEO GAME CHANGER? New Direction for our music video industry perhaps?

Click on the link below to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1KlmSpg7I&feature=c4-overview&list=UUo-m_v2ksAmzqiYbTqCNRww

*SHORT VIDEO VERSION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZq4WKmisA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUo-m_v2ksAmzqiYbTqCNRww

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tic tac tic tac

Booommmmmm Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anmweyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eli'l ye wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............. G.A.B.E.L

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Short film

Good stuff Gabel

Mwen renmen jan nap fe bagay yo

Last edited by radiocitadelle2006 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Map gade poum we si YANVALOO ak KELLY ...si se propagan seulement ke yap vini fe la....Map gade poum we if they won't tell us what they LIKED or did NOT LIKE about the SHORT FILM/VIDEO.

KM! Laughing Laughing Laughing

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Map gade poum we si YANVALOO ak KELLY ...si se propagan seulement ke yap vini fe la....Map gade poum we if they won't tell us what they LIKED or did NOT LIKE about the SHORT FILM/VIDEO.

KM! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mwen travail pousa wi ... now yo di'm King Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

manti'm fe' Kombien anne' map di

I Beleive anko ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

tout moun jwen

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kelly2k08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the video, i love the fact that Gabel has the ball ( excuse my French) to try something new something different than what we are used to........... "no fancy things like plane or premium cars etc..........

they just offered some simple but fresh, never seen before in any Hmi clip no one has ever take that risk ..... So yeah I like the video .

I enjoy it very very much.......... Best Gabel Video, best hmi video in my book.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KUDOS TO THE WHOLE GABEL TEAM FOR THIS PRODUCT.

I AM VERY IMPRESSED. GREAT GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well done by the Gabel crew.. from the quality to the story.

KataFlav, nou mem anko

dejwe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GABEL are the innovators of the HMI, they are they only band who is willing to push boundaries and take risk. very nice breath of fresh air

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: