Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - PATRICK FABRE HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT.........................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PATRICK FABRE HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT.........................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: PATRICK FABRE HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT......................... Reply with quote Back to top

PATRICK FABRE just called me and said that MAJISTRA T-JOEL said that he was joking about what he said (JUDAS Comment), and that he apologized. NAP KITEL MACHE said the manager.

KM!

Deutch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWEN PA KWE PATRICK FABRE SE JUDA A...PASKE PATRICK PA GEN CHEVEU LONG.....DEPI SOU TAN JEZI KRIST JUDA YO TOUJOU GEN CHEVEU LONG........

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
joudre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmm..
it seems that Patrick is playing some defense!

and why would majistra play around and start a fire like that!!

COVER BLOWN!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure that Gazman is wondering why Gabel is doing so well and Disip with a megastar is not doing so well... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes [/i][/size][/color]

ZENGLEN PI RED

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MANDE FAB! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

nan moman an la Gazman pa ka pran sant detergent la Laughing Laughing

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ak kisa rad li lave menm Laughing
li paka bayo selman klorox, ya blanchii [/i][/size][/color] Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that Disip should jump ship because apparently the same strategy has not been used for them. Gabel tout kote nan premier division, men Disip is relegated to what? 3e division maybe? Pat vreman gen bri an Ayiti pou djazz la non. Gabel te tou patou...

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gentleman1 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Gazman is wondering why Gabel is doing so well and Disip with a megastar is not doing so well... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes [/i][/size][/color]

Gabel has been paying their dues for awhile, now it's time for them to reap what they sow. Disip se daso yo te pran nan HMI la. While their second album is better than their first one, but not good enough to compete with "Fe'l Vini Avan" and "Rezilta." When Arly/NuLook drop, it might be the end of Disip.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: