KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI EDDY RESIGNS FROM T-VICE (RESIGNATION LETTER SENT TO KM)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayani wrote:
Quote:
I have a very simple motto in life and, and it is to always put myself in a situation where I can keep progressing

Great motto....jeune gasson ke ou ye, plin oportunite deyo an pou an...best of luck !!!

lot membeur ki undecided yo..fet vit...w/e nan preske rive..boukenson/nato/jesuis gentan jwen ranplasman pou nou... map ret tan lot press release yo.... Razz Razz

Ou toujou la ou mem Laughing

Well done! san li pa kraze djaz la li jis lage cha

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM received the TVICE firing email at 4:50AM..we got Ti Edy's resignation at 5:07AM…but Ti Edy called from Haiti BEFORE T-Vice's note came..
Ti Edy was trying to email us the note BEFORE…but kept sending it to the wrong e-mail address…so when he called to get the right email...

When EDY called us..while we are on the phone with him from Haiti…That's when the T-VICE "firing" note came in….PANDAN MAP PALE AK TI EDY
So it was VERY CLOSE in terms of the timing…..The bottom line is, it became very clear that T-VICE/TI EDY no longer wanted to work together. Timing of the Firing/Resignation notes CLOSE

KM!

Neglky1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its a case of "U fired, u cant fire I quit" lol anyway dapre sam tande Oli is not too happy himself in the band he's just waiting for the right time to make his exit. Gogo boy aka James Cardozo (dead weight) is making more than Oli, that's just rediculus. Siv poun wè.

BKMK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hummm sorry ka grav pou T-VICE , kreyol la mete bab ou alatranp frem paske mwen tande gen gro dosye sou DRUMMER VLAD

antouka jazz ki stab nan HMI la konn ya se KREYOL LA

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Teampresident

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TI EDDY RESIGNS FROM T-VICE (RESIGNATION LETTER SENT TO Reply with quote Back to top

I HONESTLY DIDN'T SEE IT COMING .... Shocked

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well T-Vice ap pran gwo frap la wi...Not bc of Ti Eddy but the collective departures of their entire band deye is too great to not say that the Martinos (Berto, Rey, and Jessie) did something wrong.

Antouka if I were to bet money on any band that could survive this its T-Vice....but the HMI landscape is definitely changing...

"who's going up....who's coming down.."

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"who's coming up.. who's coming down.." I know right, KonpaConvert.. BONKERS!

Regardless who quit.. who got fired.. bottom line is that both have departed from each other. It's nobody's loss. Everyone is replaceable so no loss to T-Vice.. Ti Eddy wants to advance himself and decided to move on... No loss there either..

Ti-Eddy is young enough to make things happen for himself. IDK, I see things from a different perspective. I take their words AS IS. If progressing himself for a better future is the reasoning for his departure then HELL YEA and DO YOU! Everyone knows the outcome of this HMI business. You'll be playing at the same places for same faces for years to come. The progression is very limited in this business. If a person wants to pursue themselves for bigger and better than my support is given to them at 100%..

The issue I have with musicians who play the "I want to progress myself" card is when you expect them to go do just what they said they would do.. but then turn around and join or form another band. Like dude really?? Don't fool your public. Keep it real with yourself and your public..

Good Luck Ti-Eddy! and Handle your Handle! No love loss! T-Vice will be just fine.. and so will you! Smile

nenevice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Eddy dil Absan nan ban deye a ...

mwen sure Vice2k ka jere ti sa overnight....

anyhow,

Thx for your contribution for the past couple years gongist normal la & good luck bro Cool

Vice2k pi red!

Jimbo piyay pou ou Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Ti Eddy for your work and dedication during your time in T-Vice.

All the best in your next move.

T-Vice will be fine!

dalida

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-vice will be fine because there is about a thousand people who want that job.
And good lock T-Eddy.

Now, as you all see, there is a crisis in the etchemay in general. Not just T-vice. If you're making two hundred dollars a gig in the us, and you're playing mostly two gigs a week, there is certainly not enough money to sustain any descent life style. You might enjoy the perks in your early twenties but once the numbers shift a little higher, you've got to look for something else.
Now, if you're leaving in Haiti making 400 us a week, that's great money.
But not in the us Baby. Once you add marriage and kids to the bill, it's all over. Most of the time, the guys realize it too late and some of them are too proud to go back and do something else.
If you're thinking of getting in this etchemay, yon better think long and hard.
Because there is no happy ending unless you have your own successful band.
These bands don't give raises.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: