Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - 5 LAN NEW SINGLE "WET THE HELL" (MAP VINI) LISTEN!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5 LAN NEW SINGLE "WET THE HELL" (MAP VINI) LISTEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

5 LAN is different. If you compare it to your average band, you won't get it. I actually went out to see them live and then I got it. I have to say this DJ is very smart. DJ playing the hottest tracks out with a live band (keys, guitar and drums)... making sure to deliver 'grooves' that keeps people on the dance floor. Going to a 5 LAN party it is a must you bring a dancing partner. None of that throw your hands in the air getting knocked in the head by the person next to you vibe. The 5 LAN vibe is just music to make you get turned on and get turned up on the dance floor. It's good to have more options now for entertainment.

Oh the track. The singer voice is lovely and of course another track of getting people tet kole on the dance floor. It may not work on the board but I've witness a 5 LAN party and yup, this will definitely work.

joudre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know..
I can play their musics all day long on sound clound..
But to be honnest.. I would not dare buy their musics, or pay to go to their live settings!

I think they're lazy.. They do have a strong following on soundclound.. But that's it!

After a while.. All the songs sound the same.. and all the DJ 5 is saying is: GOUYAD GOUYAD and more GOUYAD! Neg yo si telman di gouyad nan mizik yo ke ou rive yon kote se mizik la kap gouye epi ou menm ou ret tou red!

M'ka konprann strateji neg yo, which is limited to little club atmosphere!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Judley...YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ABOUT 5 LAN.

5 LAN is the HOTTEST BAND on the DJ CIRCUIT. They seem to be the FAVORITES of the DJS because SE 5 LAN MAJORITE HMI DJS plus jee. 5 LAN has the GROOVE or GOUYAD formula ON LOCK....and also because they are different than your average HMI set up (1 DJ/hypeman, keyboardist, guitarist, drummer)...they have a strong following.

I GUARANTEE YOU if you hit the club and a 5 LAN track comes on....your lady will ask that you take her to the dancefloor for her to perform HER GOUYAD DUTIES.

KM!

joudre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Judley...YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ABOUT 5 LAN.

5 LAN is the HOTTEST BAND on the DJ CIRCUIT. They seem to be the FAVORITES of the DJS because SE 5 LAN MAJORITE HMI DJS plus jee. 5 LAN has the GROOVE or GOUYAD formula ON LOCK....and also because they are different than your average HMI set up (1 DJ/hypeman, keyboardist, guitarist, drummer)...they have a strong following.

I GUARANTEE YOU if you hit the club and a 5 LAN track comes on....your lady will ask that you take her to the dancefloor for her to perform HER GOUYAD DUTIES.

KM!

M'dako.. E se menm bagay la ou di ave'm..
Formule neg yo se pou club li limite!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si'm bien konprann tout sa moun ki pran experience 5 lan deja, son jazz moun al ladan'l just pou pran yayad ou bien bay yayad..
Mizik ak originalite vinn au second plan..
Kom anpil lan jazz nou yo pa vle jwe mizik pou moun danse, se mizik leve men anle preske yo jwe, mwen kapab konprann nesesite 5 Lan..

Mwen menm le'm soti fok mwen pran bon konpa, experience sa'a pa nesese pou mwen..

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's so funny how one can imagine KM members ages with this post by KM Pat. Change is hard to accept and adapt to. It was almost the same with Skandal which kind of brought us the new generation of Konpa that we have now (Zenglen with Gary, Papash, Zin, etc...). Congrats to you Jay B, it would be hard to imagine your generation by your posts if it wasn't by your pic, lol.

Let be serious guys, 5 Lan is the ish right now, se yo kap byen fè'l. Let the youngsters enjoy themselves the same way we did when our fathers and uncles did not like the change 10 to 20 years ago.

Bravo 5Lan, do what you gotta do.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
It's so funny how one can imagine KM members ages with this post by KM Pat. Change is hard to accept and adapt to. It was almost the same with Skandal which kind of brought us the new generation of Konpa that we have now (Zenglen with Gary, Papash, Zin, etc...). Congrats to you Jay B, it would be hard to imagine your generation by your posts if it wasn't by your pic, lol.

Let be serious guys, 5 Lan is the ish right now, se yo kap byen fè'l. Let the youngsters enjoy themselves the same way we did when our fathers and uncles did not like the change 10 to 20 years ago.

Bravo 5Lan, do what you gotta do.

Patizan, mwen pa di yo pa bon non..
Mwen jus di ke se pa pou mwen paske leu mal lan fet se bon konpa ki interese'm, se pa pou gouyad male..si yo banm 2 yayad mwen pap refuze men se pou bon jan konpa direk ak bel groove pran lari..

Se normal pou gen shanjman e mwen we anpil shanjman lan tan pa'm, de Difficiles ak Gypsies pase par Tabou Combo ak Skah-Shah, rive sou Top Vice ki te fe yon bel revolution, vinn rive sou Sweet Micky, T-Vice, System Band, Zin juska D-Zine, Nu Look, Zenglen ki vinn lague nou lan dISIp ak Klass..

Mwen kapab idantifye mouvman 5 Lan plus ak Top Vice..
Se yo menm en premier ( si'm pa tronpe'm ) ki te komanse ap jwe mizik lot jazz e yo te mete yon flavor lan mizik yo ki te vinn fe'w renmen yo plus ke original yo. Mwen sonje kek older hardcore konpa fans ki pat finn dako. Yo te di ke yap gate mizik yo men mwen menm, mwen te bien renmen yo e mwen te toujou ap tann pou Top Vice monte New York pou'm ka al pran new vibe la, new sound la..
So mwen pap di ke sa 5 Lan ap fe a pa bon..
Li jus pa finn mashe lan san'm..

Petet si'w lague yon bon tilezanj lan ponyet mwen, ki pou montre'm koman pou'm danse e enjoy mizik 5 lan, mwen kapab arive shanje lide'm..Laughing Laughing
Sa'w we?

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se sa menm mwen di'w, ou pa di ke li pa bon.
Malgre ou pa renmen konpa yap jwe a men ou pre pou BA Yo on chans.
Men gen moun ki krisifye Ti gwoup la pandan ke se Yo kap mennen nan kleb ayisyen yo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: