Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DISIP TI BLANC AUDIO ON TI HARRY GETTING POSSESED ON STAGE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DISIP TI BLANC AUDIO ON TI HARRY GETTING POSSESED ON STAGE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
passionkompa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOZE A PAT YON AFE KITIREL MEN LI PLIS RELIJYE.
REZON AN SE PASKE DISSIP AN PATIKILYE LIDE GAZMAN TOUJOU FE NOU KWE DUSSUP SE BO KOTE LEVANJIL LI KANPE.
BAL INTRO LI SE MIZIK PAWOL LA KI FE W SANTI LI KWE LAN BONDYE. LI MEN M DI W KE DUSSUP KREYE LAN LEGLIZ E PE APIYE MOUVMAN E PASTE PRIYE POU LIDEU A ,

NOW WHEN IT COMES TO BE TESTED IN HIS FAITH SOMETHING REALLY WEIRD HAPPENED. MR. GRANBWA TOOK OVER AND PRESIDED OVER THE EMERGENCY CALL FOR PREVENTIVE TREATMENT FOR THE VERY PERSON THAT CONFESS THAT THE ALMIGHTY OF ALL CHRISTIAN IS HIS PROTECTOR AND GUIDE.
THEREFORE, AMONG THIS CONFUSION SOME LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS HAVE TO BE RAISED.

IT IS NOT ABOUT CULTURE IN GENERAL BUT RELIGIOUS BELIEF IN PARTICULAR

SOMEONE, MAY BE, HAS TO MAKE A CHOICE Rolling Eyes IT MIGHT NO BE EASY BUT KI KOTE W KANPE? (HANGOUT VOICE)

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if there was any intuition from the spirit that engulfed this young man I hope it included making better videos and hooking up with a talented songwriter because I cannot understand how lwa got this kid messed up like and worst yet around Christmas time.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
joudre wrote:
Ayisyen an ka insulter intelligence moun tonnerre boule'm!

Si'm mwen al nan wawa/azor epi yon moun pran lwa.. Eske m'ap gen pwoblem ak sa? Hell no!

As a matter of fact.. I loved going to azor carnival time.. M 'renmen gade moun kap pran lwa!

But at least.. Azor pa insultez intelligence mwen!

Kounye an neg kap sevi ti afe yo an kachet soti pou di'w "SE PASKE MOUN PA KONPRANN"
Tale yo pral di'w "SE MANQUE D 'EDUCATION"!!

Le jou m'ta al tcheke disip epi lwa ti harry sa monte'l, premye moun k'ap pran 'l ak chaplet se mwen Laughing Laughing

Ti harry dwe te pase MONTROUIS li bwe kek avoine yesterday li ba li gonflement, kounye an pou yon papa legba vin di'm se konprann mwen pa konprann!!

NOU MECHANT!!!

Mezanmi pale sa nou konnen tande. It is christians like you guys that give christians a bad name and make people look at your ignorance with disgust.

nou te met ap pale bagay la mal... men pale sa nou konnen. If you have chosen to be a christian like I have, choose it because of your own convictions... but not because the white man has chosen to make our culture look ugly while they venerate budhism and hindhuism le tout moun sa yo se espri yap sevi tou.

once again... on espri gendwa posede yon moun nenpot kote for any reason that it deems necessary. You don't have to be at AZOR, OR BOUKMANN EKSPERYANS. Besides, se pa tout moun ki pran lwa nan azor that has the real thing. Some of them fake it too.

Thank God I was blessed with a great memory. I was about 7 or 8 years old or so when my aunt and I te nan on machine province going to La vallee de Jscmel. At some point on the trip, this lady started screaming at the top of her lungs...

" METE'M ATE!!! METE'M ATE TONNERRE, METE'M ATE WOOOY.... MWEN PAP PASE KONSA."

Everyone was a bit disturbed but the lady would not stop screaming. She even threatened to jump out of the window. The driver had not choice but to stop and let her out the next chance he got. Some people got off with her. Including my aunt and I. and W got on the next camoin that was passing. On our way we passed the first camion that had fallen in the falaise. The driver did not survive. I don't know if there were any survivors.

call it what you want... but some lives were saved that day... including mine.

Siwomyel..
M'twouve'w derespektan anpil deske'w ka jije kwayans yon moun a partir de influence "WHITE MEN"..
Actually, y'all so called "voodoo intellects" disgust an entire nation by your behaviors!
How do you know am a christian?? So if I don't practice voodoo like you.. That makes me a christian???
Second of all..
You are right when you say "Thank God that "I" was blessed"
I hope you understand why you used "I"!

Furthermore.. It was your aunt.. And an act like this automatically falls under the category of "MYSTIC".. Paske ayisyen an konstipe li di'w se lwa ki fe'l paka poupou.. EPI LAP GADE'W NAN ZYEU KOM SI OU DWE KWE'L

SE GENRE DE MOUN SA YO KI FE CULTURE VODOU AN PA RESPEKTE ANKO!

So i'm supposed to clap and and believe you just because your aunt had an experiment?
When was the last time YOU had one?? What happened???

My uncle suffered from asthma since 1968 when he was a bearly 7 years old.. Once the temperature falls slighy under 80 degrees around December.. It triggers his asthma attack.. Causing acute exacerbations of his airways.. Sendind him into a depression mode throughout january and february..
My grand parents sworn that it's because my Grand mother made the "lwas" called "bossou" and "ogou feray" share the same feast one year and thats the reason once around that time.. The lwas are making her pay through his youngest son by "TOUFE" him.. Yo di lwa ap trangle'l!!

After moving here to the US.. he believed the same crap that was fed to him.. And refused to go to a doctor (THAT'S WHAT IGNORANCE CAN DO TO YOU)..
Finally in 1999, I tricked him and took him to a doctor in Palm Beach (after a severe attack by the lwas the night before), they prescribed him some "ALBUTEROL" with some. "CORTICOSTEROID" for inflammation.. They also gave me some racemic epinephrine just in case he was having another severe attack.. Because the doctor realize that his mast cells were producing an unbelievable amount of secretions and his airways were really sensitive to mild temperature!
After taking his meds for about two weeks.. And before the cold season... NO MORE LWAS ATTACK.. Or should I say ASTHMA ATTACKS!

Look,
I'm not saying that it does not exists, But pas insulter intelligence moun kom si se yon bagay culturelle pou tout moun..

Epi chretien ou tande kap bat lestomak yo di'w "thank god m'pa fe pati de tel moun/group ect.., thank god mwen pa ignorant" se yo menm pou'w pi mefye..
Genre de comportement sa yo pa comportement chretien. CHRETIEN!!!

WOW JOUDRE.... I PITY YOU.

1. Please never ever respond to anything I ever state on KM... And I will do the same for you.

2. It was not my aunt... and if it were, I would have no shame in saying it. Her beliefs are her beliefs. And have absolutely nothing to do with me.

3. Just because I respect other religions and cultures for what they are doesn't make me a vaudouizan. I respect every other religion there is. But I feel something much more than respect for Christ. I believe that he is the son of God and , he died for me. And only through him may anyone have eternal life. That makes me a christian.

4. And this my dear is the last time I reply to you ever. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

belfam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a la de koze mezanmi
mwen paka pale nan koze sa a vre
i am not that educated in that lwa stuff
i don't get it and probably never will cz i
don't have time and not interested

things are not looking good now for
disip too much controversy
good luck to all parties

joudre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:

Thanks for the pity.. Cool Cool
As for the don 't quote me part.. I 'm thinking about it Laughing Laughing

JFO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
Do not confuse culture and beliefs. Culture is more than that. It is a combination of beliefs, religion, arts, ways of thinking, behavior patterns, attitudes, religion...etc. Not all Haitians go to a voodoo temple to worship..The fact someone does not believe in voodoo practices does not mean you reject the Haitian culture. We have a rich culture from music, arts, dance, language, family traditions...and all. Vodoo is just part of it but is not all.

We need to respect every single Haitian belief or religion not only voodoo. A lot of people want to be political correct on this issue but the fact remains that nobody wants pay money to go to a bal for that band performance to turn into a voodoo spectacle like DONCUE stated.

Ti Harry needs to keep his voodoo thing private and not exhibited it while the band plays for the paying fans. Mwen poko janm we yon Haitien pran lwa nan travay blan..Yo pran lwa lakay yo. DISIP has a nice album. The group started to solve its promotion issue. GAZZMAN works too hard for DISIP. I do not think, the man needs this type of controversy.

Great point taken! If I may add; ci sete batteur la yo te vle pote lwa sa, misye tap tou kite....e pa gen lot batteur tap kite es-studio yo pou yon moun vin di'l oh kom ou ce batteur ce ou ki poteurr. Les hommes fockeuur Shocked

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:

Thanks for the pity.. Cool Cool
As for the don 't quote me part.. I 'm thinking about it Laughing Laughing

Joudre,

Fè respè w tande ! N'ap gen gwo kont si ou fè Siro fache. Lol !

DJ Normal1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We all wrong because we not on ti Harry shoes,nap di yon bagay
Pou mwen ki pa fe sans,l'ange gadyen we pi byen pase nou menm ki ap pale la,si se yon dezod ki fet or ki ta pral fet,l'ange gardyen neg la pase a laksyon,ok si yon bagay mal te rive nan jou sa a,sa nou ta pral sou km nan,hope you feeling well bro,se pa tout adjipopo yon moun pran pou li trete,
Epi sis pan'n tout mal negativite sa yo,nan kulture an gen trop moun ki pratike l mal,ki fe nou aji konsa a l'afrik guinen an la poul protege,li pa la poul fe nou mal mezanmi,li pa yon move bagay pou nou fe li paret led,si yon moun ou genyen l chache konnen l,si'w pagen l pa chache konnenl,men
Fok ou pa inyore moun ki genyen l.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: