KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

my take on Nulook last night in Norwalk Ct
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pascoulito

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: my take on Nulook last night in Norwalk Ct Reply with quote Back to top

[color=darkblue][color=olive][size=18]I went to Nu-look last night in Norwalk Ct, It was an amazing performance by the band. Even though they started a few minutes late, the band played well over 12 songs which I give a lot of respect for that. the performance was on point and the band was solid. This second guitarist (don't know his name) is freacking awesome!!!! "misye genyen anpil kód pan dwét li" any guitarist using jazz and blues scales nan konpa is a GENIUS!!!! I like the keyboard player i think he can play but they should give him more solo time i barely heard him but he has talent. The crowed was awesome there were people dancing the whole night non stop that's how well Nu-look performed but Disip te fé plus moun'n (not hating). The sound was on point as well. so I know y'all waiting to see what I'm gonna say about Arly lol so here it is: aint nobody questioning Arly's voice or as a singer, the dude can flat out sing his butt off and i command him for that, his vocal technics are superb, his mic technics actually suprised me because i didn't know he has that in his repertoire (those of you who are singers knows what i mean by "mic technics") anyway like i said Arly can flat out ousting anyone I don't care who he is, Arly will destroy you vocally because he knows how to sing and understand vocal technics. However though here are where my problems lies with Arly: as great of a singer he is, he doesn't have any stage presence at all and this is very important when performing because it doesn't matter how great you sing or whatever but if you are not connecting with the audience and make me believe what you are singing then it'll become boring, you will be just someone holding a mic singing. If Arly can make that connection with his audience he would be complete and that is the advantage that Pipo and Gazzman have on him. When Pipo or Gazzman are singing I got goossbumps man!!! like I feel what they are singing is true. Again I'm not hating, Im just a music fan, a konpa lover, I'm not here to hate i'm here to appreciate. Please feel free to leave a comment. keep it classy y'all

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyet ou leve bone papa lol
bel ti fet sel bagay neg yo jwe tro fo
mwen panse tvice te konn jwe fo
yereswa se te eklate zorey lol
tout granmounn yo te byen amize yo
yo tout mande ki le djazz la ap tounen anko
dody bon bagay mwen pap di kombyen mounn
anko pou yo pa kouri deye'm
diaspo te pran kont ti plezi li nan look la
epi tout chante deyo a fe tankou arly
chante epi kite djazz la jwe pou mounn
klere bouk sintiron yo lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen te pran doz pa'm Vendredi swa lan SOBs..
Jazz la te met du feu lan club la e sanble tout moun te satisfe..
Mwen komanse vinn abitue ak Arly pou kont li devan jazz la..
Misye te paret bien alez e li te bien komunike ak publik la..
Nu Look, kinbe la..

BoBoRi

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
Nu Look, kinbe la..

Jay wap konveti par kongout lol

Aya
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

onelove for haiti

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
Nu Look, kinbe la..

Nonm sa yo rele vye granmounn sa bò isit la komanse fèm renmen l wi , Mayestwo a konn bout misye trè byen ,yon ti foto ak vye granmounn epi li obeyi...anmweyyy alon yon HMI sa ak tout fanatik tet chaje li yo ,hmm

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
Nu Look, kinbe la..

Yo Diw neg Okap konn chame fanm...gason ladanl tou
Yo konn koman pou andomi koulèv Razz

RICKY

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review. Sounds like the party goers had fun. Look la mem kontinye ap fan moun ak kompa.

@RoiHenri - kite granmoun nan anrepo. Lap vini tou dousman

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou shaje ak problem bow icit la..
Nou pi renmen bagay negatif yo..
Jazz la fon bon kou, mwen di'l epi nap vinn fawoushe'm..Laughing
Oh wi, mwen komveti, y'ashte pou to foto, neg Okap konn sharme gason( se ki pou di'm, Ti Okap..)...patati..patata..Laughing Laughing
Sanble map retounen ak move bouvel selman..se sa nou renmen..

Koulieya, map sivéyé tout sak fet pa bon yo poum fe kè nou kontan..Laughing Laughing

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Thanks for the review. Sounds like the party goers had fun. Look la mem kontinye ap fan moun ak kompa.

@RoiHenri - kite granmoun nan anrepo. Lap vini tou dousman

Yap ralel...seals yo ak maes la ap bien travay lol

But like I said before, Arly and richie are the best out there, they do deserve to be on top of this HMI. Just hope their pockets reflect their hard work

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
Nou shaje ak problem bow icit la..
Nou pi renmen bagay negatif yo..
Jazz la fon bon kou, mwen di'l epi nap vinn fawoushe'm..Laughing
Oh wi, mwen komveti, y'ashte pou to foto, neg Okap konn sharme gason( se ki pou di'm, Ti Okap..)...patati..patata..Laughing Laughing
Sanble map retounen ak move bouvel selman..se sa nou renmen..

Koulieya, map sivéyé tout sak fet pa bon yo poum fe kè nou kontan..Laughing Laughing

Ou Menm se prev ke neg okap konn chame gason Jay. Depuis 2 semaines apre Ti conversation ou Menm ak maes la...zero fawouch sou maes la.
Men kom m konnen lanmou sa pap dure.... Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: