KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BERTOVICE: 3 REASONS WHY ITALY WILL WIN/LOSE TO URUGUAY!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: BERTOVICE: 3 REASONS WHY ITALY WILL WIN/LOSE TO URUGUAY! Reply with quote Back to top

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With ITALY/URUGUAY playing a sudden death type of game today...(THE LOSER GOES HOME), we asked Italy fanatic malade Roberto Martino of T-VICE the following question below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Give us 3 reasons why Italy will win and 3 reasons why they will (might) lose today?

ROBERTO MARTINO: "They will WIN because
A) They have more Talent in their squad.
B) Pirlo can create an opportunity out of nothing and
C) Balottelli and Immobile will have big games.

They might LOSE because
A) The coach keeps on changing the squad for every match.
B) If they dont contain Cavani and Suarez they are in trouble.
C) I don't trust the 3/5/2 formation. Italy needs an identity, they are still experimenting with that during the world cup!

KM!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bèto Apa wap tranble, patné met granmoun sou ou.

Ane sa pagen zafè gwo ekip, ti ekip, tout moun anba baton.

Antouka mach sa sipoze interesan.

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM,

Ou pa tcheke Roberto pou konn si misye ok? Laughing

NT

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Patizan'm nan anba Konprime Neg Timid 😂😂😂😂

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Berto is not having a good month first his precious Miami Heat gets bounced and now Italy. He's never been shy with his love for Italy but from some of his comments on twitter you can sense that he wasn't to jazzed on Italy's chances in this World Cup and he definitely wasn't happy on how the team was being coached by Cesare Prandelli.

My dad who is in Haiti right now is calling this the worst World Cup ever but in my eyes I think other countries are getting better and I always think that is good thing for any global sport. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. Very Happy

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Berto is not having a good month first his precious Miami Heat gets bounced and now Italy. He's never been shy with his love for Italy but from some of his comments on twitter you can sense that he wasn't to jazzed on Italy's chances in this World Cup and he definitely wasn't happy on how the team was being coached by Cesare Prandelli.

My dad who is in Haiti right now is calling this the worst World Cup ever but in my eyes I think other countries are getting better and I always think that is good thing for any global sport. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. Very Happy

I second that,

on teh contrary, I think this is a better world cup than the past two.

In the last ones the bias of the referees were too glaring. Even though you still see some of it this time around but it's not as bad. Except for maybe the IRAN V. ARGENTINA game.

I think what we see happening is the european teams are getting too comfortable when playing against other teams.

While the other teams are showing that they want it more than the ones who maybe have taken being a better team for granted.

And in sports... how bad you want it counts for a lot.

dalida

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:

Your father must be a Brazil's fan.loll
This world cup is doing great. So far. Lot of goals, lots of surprises.
In previous world cups we always see a team that comes out of nowhere to surprise us, this this year i'm impressed with a few so far.but the win or go home is here. W'll see
How far they can get.

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
LadyKreyol wrote:

In previous world cups we always see a team that comes out of nowhere to surprise us, this this year i'm impressed with a few so far.but the win or go home is here. W'll see
How far they can get.

Of course he is Laughing Laughing My dad and a lot of my friends are Brazil fans and my hubby is an Arjentin rouge so to remain neutral I route for Holland Laughing

Neg Timid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
dalida wrote:
LadyKreyol wrote:

How far they can get.

Of course he is Laughing Laughing My dad and a lot of my friends are Brazil fans and my hubby is an Arjentin rouge so to remain neutral I route for Holland Laughing

LadyK,

Kòman ou ye bèl ti cheri? Di Papi, se youn nan pi bèl mondyal k'ap dewoule la-a. Pa gen afè ti ekip ankò, tout peyi gen foutbòl lakay yo kounyeya, tout ekip yo fò. Se swa ou vin jwe foutbòl, oubyen mare pakèt ou, al lakay ou depi nan premye tou.

NT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: