Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DJAKOUT #1 MUSIC VIDEO/AUDIO FOR "LOD NAN DEZOD"!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT #1 MUSIC VIDEO/AUDIO FOR "LOD NAN DEZOD"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kreyolflava

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizik la poko janm rive sou mwen non la-a. Pa gen nouvote. Se menm ti bagay la mwen jwenn la-a. M'ap tann toujou pou'm wè.

Pou videyo-a menm, mwen wè li "average". The scene with Shabba sitting on a sofa with the ladies in the middle of nowhere in the grass was a waste of time.

I am not impressed nor satisfied so far with the product that's been introduced. I sure hope there's much better in store for us.

Haitien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kreyolflava wrote:
Mizik la poko janm rive sou mwen non la-a. Pa gen nouvote. Se menm ti bagay la mwen jwenn la-a. M'ap tann toujou pou'm wè.

Pou videyo-a menm, mwen wè li "average". The scene with Shabba sitting on a sofa with the ladies in the middle of nowhere in the grass was a waste of time.

I am not impressed nor satisfied so far with the product that's been introduced. I sure hope there's much better in store for us.

I'd have to agree with your assessment. I do have to add that it'll definitely accomplish the "leve men nou anle" part of their shows. I definitely feel the keys from Ti-Pouch on the song.

Waiting to see what the album has to offer.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gregysg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vale kote ki genyen, se nan yon raje bo highway neg yo al met yon canape pou shabba. moun ki vinn ak ide sa yo met voyel hollywood. Kom se tafia yo ap bwe nan video a, yap pale pawol tafia ak lod nan dezod la.

Gerdly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M renmen sa wè, e tande a wi. Anyways se djakout #1, m pat
ka expect less. Good job guys. Konpa direk devan.

macho man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

djazz peyi a lage wi la.. #1 nan vin mete lod nan dezod... i love the song and the video and now im patiently waiting for the rest of the album Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DIGGY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djaz peyi a ... Map tan res album nan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: