Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ZENGLEN DRUMMER KENNEY ON IF HE CHANGED HIS NAME!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN DRUMMER KENNEY ON IF HE CHANGED HIS NAME!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject: ZENGLEN DRUMMER KENNEY ON IF HE CHANGED HIS NAME! Reply with quote Back to top

Has ZENGLEN drummer KENNEY CENAT changed his name? He is now going by KENNEY "EL-HAJJ" CENAT on his Facebook profile, so we asked him about that and this is what he told us.

KENNEY: "Hahahaha. I like Muslim's philosophy. Well its one of my areas of studies; I hope to become more 'knowleadgeable' about & to one day visit Mecca. Their concept of free will, ethical living in society & women purity fascinates me. I'm not a Muslim, I'm just learning & researching about their philosophy. I'm a lover of wisdom Pat. I love learning new things. Still at the elementary learning phase. It will come naturally if it is to happen (Converting)."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What does "EL-HAJJ" stand for?
KENNEY: "One who has make the pilgrimage to Mecca. Hopefully I can visit next summer."

KM!

Bel'Hair

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like how he thinks. Keep seeking my brother.

T-UZ STILI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hummm...This new name is so suspicious...lately too many horrible terrorist crimes it's been associated with Muslim.....tactically bad move if you ask me... come out on a very popular social media to show your appreciation for a such of religion which's campaigning about killing other people who not sharing the same views and philosophy.... shame on you dude..... I'll no longer support anything from Zenglen with this guy as the band drummer ....

Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another ignorant comment... stop watching CNN and open a book dude!!! i'm a christian but the the Bible has a lot crazy things in there just like the Coran... It's all about the interpretation!! you must be some christian extremist too!!

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG. I hate to call people ignorant, but i do know it's always wise to stay quiet.

Good luck to Kenney though, feed the brain amigo.

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-UZ STILI wrote:
Hummm...This new name is so suspicious...lately too many horrible terrorist crimes it's been associated with Muslim.....tactically bad move if you ask me... come out on a very popular social media to show your appreciation for a such of religion which's campaigning about killing other people who not sharing the same views and philosophy.... shame on you dude..... I'll no longer support anything from Zenglen with this guy as the band drummer ....

T-UZ STILI...did you know Christianity started the slave trade???? ..

metbeton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-UZ STILI wrote:

Christianity are the worst. Slavery, discrimination in this world started with them.

MoneyHungrySince1983

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

T-UZ STILI wrote:

Very ignorant comment bro.....so I guess all Muslims are terrorists...smh

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as long as you don't become extreme
everything is good

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

metbeton wrote:
T-UZ STILI wrote:

Christianity are the worst. Slavery, discrimination in this world started with them.

2 ignorant comments.
Do they cancel each other out?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: