Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FLAV GABEL TALKS HMI RETIREMENT PROMISE! (READ)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FLAV GABEL TALKS HMI RETIREMENT PROMISE! (READ)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

metbeton wrote:
Mr Titanium wrote:
what is this a candy shop? a food cart? ...ou se met business epic wap travay full time?...hmmm shouldn't that tell you something about the Industry or Your "Band"...smh ..you know what i won't even say anything else... problem pap fini nan peyi sa a....anyway my bad, i didn't know you were "working full time". ..m si telman gen baggy poi'm di m pa menm ka pale.....m pat panse Gabel se te "residual income" ou li the ye....anyway good luck brother, do what's best for ya.... Arrow
btw i like that little jab at the end good job

Mr. Titanium it does not matter if he has a business. I believe that Flav has a Bachelor in Finance. If he only sing in a band and travel with the band. 5 to 10 yrs from now if he is looking for a job they would not hire him. As a business owner, I work my 9-5 and I don't see anything wrong with it. Singing can be something he likes to do and he make sure that he gets pay for it.... It is always good to make money elsewhere. I applaud Flav because you can see that he has a plan. He is a hustler, someone that is pushing for a better life.

Laughing We Monche...m dako ave'l wi mwen menm nan...now i get it, li just chante pou'l distre'l...I understand it's always good to make money somewhere else wi, but YOUR BUSINESS is gonna end up suffering somehow....neg ki fe success nan business sa se neg ki bay tet yo 100% wi...anyway good luck brother pam nan

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg_montreal wrote:
Mr Titanium wrote:
Bro wake up..Gabel is not that busy ...if you're going for your MBA a lotta classes can be taken online ...we are all working full time while doing our masters and even PHDs ..sooo cut the excuses out my brother

Kisa ki diw li pap travay full Time déjà, en plus de Gabel?

neg_montreal, mwen pa konn al manje kay neg la ni mwen pa konn al jwe dominoes ak neg la....granmesi Kompamagazine ki fe'm konn kek bagay de neg sa yo wi fre'm....as a lead singer of a so call "Popular" band, ou pata supoze ap travay...your job should be eating breath and sleep music. kom nou nan yon industry tet chat se normal fok neg la al bay blanc an lheur a . I hope se seul misye kom lead chanteur kap travay full time paske li pap bon pour industry a menm.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: 2ND FLAV MESSAGE TO MR. TITANIUM! Reply with quote Back to top

2ND FLAV MESSAGE TO MR. TITANIUM!

FLAV: "Pat one last point to the guy. Patizan My decision to work has nothing to do with Gabel. My goal was to be in the business for 10 years and still work on my degree. So after my 10 years is done I can show any firm that I have the experience on the field. I can't stop working for 10 years and then except to be hired or get paid accordingly if I have no work history or experience for 10 years. Bro sometimes you have to ask FIRST before making idiotic comments. GABEL pays me for my duties I CHOOSE TO WORK ON MY DEGREE FOR THE FUTURE AFTER THE HMI. I'm working full time while leaving my fantasies while still preparing my future SO WHATS YOUR POINT SMART GUY? SMDH"[/b]

KM!

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: 2ND FLAV MESSAGE TO MR. TITANIUM! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

FLAV: "Pat one last point to the guy. Patizan My decision to work has nothing to do with Gabel. My goal was to be in the business for 10 years and still work on my degree. So after my 10 years is done I can show any firm that I have the experience on the field. I can't stop working for 10 years and then except to be hired or get paid accordingly if I have no work history or experience for 10 years. Bro sometimes you have to ask FIRST before making idiotic comments. GABEL pays me for my duties I CHOOSE TO WORK ON MY DEGREE FOR THE FUTURE AFTER THE HMI. I'm working full time while leaving my fantasies while still preparing my future SO WHATS YOUR POINT SMART GUY? SMDH"[/b]

KM!

How does this reply help Flav or Gabel? Flav must understand that he does not have to respond to every idiotic comment.

In my head, I was saying "smart kid" until his replies.

HappyMax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch..Come on now Flav, Stop this fake GNB/in your face rebuttal/1Luv crap. As Shoubou would say: A superstar should not be that accessible.

Samblé si té sou Gran Rue Port-de-Paix ou té kwazé Titatium, ou tap sakagé misye. The guy gave an advice, you can take it or ignore it. He is not your HR carreer manager, not your agent, not your brand manager. Ou Fè Fot. Km is not Facebook (targeted comments/replies). KM is wide open, so Cool off, the guy meant well, but the second (you'n sé Kont, Dé sé péché) rebuttal was a turn-off and the world can see that via KM.

To Pitit Ginen: When I said " Do it while the brain is still running sharp"...I meant runnning sharp in his field of choice "Finance". He is doing that working full time

The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice..lol

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 2ND FLAV MESSAGE TO MR. TITANIUM! Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

You know what banm jete'm tande paske jwet la make 100...brother ou pa bezwen ap fe bad 100...if you add all of my comments you would see that i was targeting the Industry more that You as an artist, a superstar like you shouldnt have to work a full time job point blank..whether you agree or not...AMI got NeYo and HMI got Flav...im sure NeYo doesnt have a full time job....now i see that music is something you as hobby i understand....and my apologies si'm di des bagay ki deplase....no need to get hostile my brother....and for the rest of you kap vole nan lestomak mwen an poze nou tande....I RUN PORT DE PAIX...from 3 rivieres to Nan GriGri to La coupe...

BRAD_NAU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MWEN TA RENMEN KONNEN SI MISYE TE YON LEAD SINGER NAN YON DJAZ TANKOU TVICE CARIMI ESKEL TAP PALE KONSA?

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BRAD_NAU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 2ND FLAV MESSAGE TO MR. TITANIUM! Reply with quote Back to top

Mr Titanium wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

SE PA GABEL KI GEN PWOBLEM... SE KONPA DIRÈK KI GEN PWOBLEM (RICHIE'S VOICE)

You know what banm jete'm tande paske jwet la make 100...brother ou pa bezwen ap fe bad 100...if you add all of my comments you would see that i was targeting the Industry more that You as an artist, a superstar like you shouldnt have to work a full time job point blank..whether you agree or not...AMI got NeYo and HMI got Flav...im sure NeYo doesnt have a full time job....now i see that music is something you as hobby i understand....and my apologies si'm di des bagay ki deplase....no need to get hostile my brother....and for the rest of you kap vole nan lestomak mwen an poze nou tande....I RUN PORT DE PAIX...from 3 rivieres to Nan GriGri to La coupe...

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BRAD_NAU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: 2ND FLAV MESSAGE TO MR. TITANIUM! Reply with quote Back to top

Mr Titanium wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

KM!

SE PA GABEL KI GEN PWOBLEM... SE KONPA DIRÈK KI GEN PWOBLEM RICHIE'S VOICE.

Mr Titanium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BRAD_NAU wrote:
MWEN TA RENMEN KONNEN SI MISYE TE YON LEAD SINGER NAN YON DJAZ TANKOU TVICE CARIMI ESKEL TAP PALE KONSA?

Laughing wap swiv, whatever skills he learned from school he could have applied them to make his business better (GABEL) instead of working for the Mr Le Blanc...ou pral lekol se pou'w ka al travay ak yon lot moun pa vre? I am sure in Finance you learn management, marking and accounting....these skills make you a great businessman

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: