Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GAZZMAN: IS IT TIME FOR COULEUR TO FLIP THE SCRIPT ON.......
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GAZZMAN: IS IT TIME FOR COULEUR TO FLIP THE SCRIPT ON.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joudre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

REALLY???

Y'all taking a suicide route here..

Bagay atis angaje sa detwi kawryè atis.. Eksepte ti manno

Mande larose, kino etc...

M'pa di ke ou pa ka chante yonn ou byen menm deux mizik angaje sou yon album, men pou afè pouw se yonchanteur konpa epi pou'w panse ou pral jwenn success nan chante angajé a, sé lè li vennkatrè wap konnen!

Si disip pral tounen yon djaz racine, wi.. Gazman ap jwenn succes! Men si se konpa direk.. Moun yo rebute stil mizik sa yo rapid!

Pi vye konsey nou te ka bay couleur an!
Apre tou misyeu poko menm koumanse m'gentan bouke ak menm pawol yo.. Young blood, legacy, ekilib tout se menm penpenp lan!

NathanIam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gazman just need to get together with Dener Ceide and Shedly for his next single. Although I like the social messages on some of his songs, Gazman just need a hit song with some strong marketing.... Epi That's it. Vocally Gazman is untouchable.....

Emann Joasil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: GAZZMAN: IS IT TIME FOR COULEUR TO FLIP THE SCRIPT ON... Reply with quote Back to top

Gazzman should not change course, nor should he change his mannerisms in his delivery approach. I say he should always be true to his values and persona, for they are what define him. Nothing is wrong with the way he is as a person, and that is on stage and off stage.

Gazzman has always been a conscious artist to me, ever since he was in Nu Look. Social consciousness is not new to him. Listen to these tracks like Young Blood, Travay, Legacy, Sagesse, etc to see a conscious Gazzman. So what he did on the Ekilib track, which the video has come to put in the spotlight, is nothing new at all.

Disip is playing EXTREMELY well live. I don't see one band in the business right now that can outperform them on stage --when it comes playing Konpa Dirèk. They don't have a delivery problem at all. Their problem is more psychological, which has to do with the psychology of the market. #Marketing

Their latest album is a VERY good one. The only issue is that it lacks marketing appeal, a major setback for the upward and forward propulsion of the band.

I had said this before, I am going to say it again [I don't care if I am starting to sound like a broken record]: DISIP needs to further its rejuvenation process. The recruitment of Dano is a positive move in the right direction; I approve of it. But the job is not over yet.

From a marketing perspective, the band is in an advanced stage of anemia, requiring an emergency blood transfusion to save its life. That blood transfusion will require of Gazzman to dispose of Ti Harry ASAP and eventually MacKenson and replace them with fresher, younger, talented and marketing-friendly players --to bring a sense of excitement and newness to the band.

Gazzman will need to do all these strategic moves to achieve one thing: change the headlines about the band, which, in turn, will reverse the depressive perception the market has of them.

Don't forget that in entertainment as in politics perception is reality. So like James Carville, the lead political strategist of the Bill Clinton presidential campaign, would have said, it's marketing, stupid.

Last edited by Emann Joasil on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo di: L'age amene la raison....a laj Gazzman ye la, se pa laj pou misye kontinye a fe ti tonton, ti komik.

Sitou le'w pa gen anyen serye nan men'w epi wap choute sou moun ki te kon'n lage hit nan men'w...Sispan'n mòde dwèt ki te kon'n bay manje.

Moun jis fed up avek grimas sa yo.

m'panse si misye bezwen leader vre, li sipoze kontinye avek mesaj social li yo. Ou byen si'l oblije bay farouch, li ka fe'l loske selman li nesesè.

metbeton

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he needs more production and jabs. His competitors are working hard and they are delivering production. Gazzman known as a jokers a singer. Jokes, Farouch fade away quickly. He can sing if he wants too. Arly and Richie producers, singers, writers and can be joker as well. They are producing. Gazzman needs to focus on the other things that he does not have. It does not matter if he buy them such as hired a producers and a good writer to give him production. He can add jokes in the song. Arly di gade yon problèm then a nice hook follow that line and that stuck with a lot of ppl. It takes time for me to get it until like I realized it was yon ti dlo li voye sou yon moun.

Gazz la se yon gwo tonton chantè men li jis bezwen prodiksyon pou li fè gòl.

joudre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Today...

The bbwaa has announced that Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, John Smoltz, Craig Biggio have all been elected into the hall of fame

Frauds like Sammy Sosa, Barry Bond, Roger Clemens are once again kept out!

Gazman reminds me of the 2nd group.. Most specifically a barry bond..

A player destined to make it to the HOF, an all time great, an MVP until... Arrogance and greed got the best of him and started using steroids! He was envious of others and though it was him who was deserving the center of attention!

Gazman is in the same position.. Struggling and fighting for his HOF spot!
Gazman's is 90% the product of Arly Lariviere, 10% the product of Richie!
These two maestros were gazman's steroid.. They made him look good, they help him hit home runs, win accolades, cheers, and reach superstar stardom!
But once he was off the steroid, his numbers are no longer the same.. and most importantly.. The fans, the most important asset are starting to boo him, the fed, jury is out to get him, the writters, commentstors are in disgust of him!
He is now desperately trying to get back on steroids.. But he can only find the cheap ones.. The two best brand of steroid (Arly, Richie) are no longer available!

All am saying is.. Without those 2 monsters who created the gazman brand, gazman will continue to struggle!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
Today...

The bbwaa has announced that Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, John Smoltz, Craig Biggio have all been elected into the hall of fame

A player destined to make it to the HOF, an all time great, an MVP until... Arrogance and greed got the best of him and started using steroids! He was envious of others and though it was him who was deserving the center of attention!

These two maestros were gazman's steroid.. They made him look good, they help him hit home runs, win accolades, cheers, and reach superstar stardom!
But once he was off the steroid, his numbers are no longer the same.. and most importantly.. The fans, the most important asset are starting to boo him, the fed, jury is out to get him, the writters, commentstors are in disgust of him!
He is now desperately trying to get back on steroids.. But he can only find the cheap ones.. The two best brand of steroid (Arly, Richie) are no longer available!

All am saying is.. Without those 2 monsters who created the gazman brand, gazman will continue to struggle!

wow again very wow here ... Shocked

Nopthing is imposible ... wow

Idea Idea Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
joudre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
joudre wrote:
Today...

wow again very wow here ... Shocked

Nopthing is imposible ... wow

Idea Idea Arrow

I know u wont agree with me bro..
But it is what it is!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol btw enjoy the baseball break down bro ...

and btw didn't say i didn't agree or to that matter didn't ..

was a good 1

like always come correct and we can talk

just the voye' monte' i got to old for that especially when we (not sure) knows some of the BS

anyway papa ..... Arrow come atis la pako po'f kite'l mache' Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
diasporadyol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

if I remember correctly
every disip album has
a song about social issues
even before disip he had
some of those songs
the thing is gazzman needs
better strategies if one of
those videos were out upfront
pairing with madanm mwen
it would have been a different
ball game for disip

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: