Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DADO LACOMBE OF NU LOOK: MY INSTRUMENT OF CHOICE LIVE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DADO LACOMBE OF NU LOOK: MY INSTRUMENT OF CHOICE LIVE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:11 am    Post subject: DADO LACOMBE OF NU LOOK: MY INSTRUMENT OF CHOICE LIVE! Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPA MAGAZINE: Ki KEYBOARD ke DADO LACOMBE prefere jwe LIVE sou stage le lap performe? POUKISA? Ki mak...What brand/serial number?
DADO LACOMBE: "Monchè tout keyboardist gospel player yo, yap toujou di ou YAMAHA MOTIF XF. Poukisa? Paske son li yo bien defini et heavy."

KM!

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Epi that’s it wi Very Happy Cool
I’ve owned every version of the Motif since it’s came out. (Except for the XS). This keyboard does not disappoint. It’s very well built and is very user friendly. Yamaha has the reputation for its piano samples and the sound library gets better with every version. The Korg Kronos is a beast, even better than the Motif. It's very expensive but worth every penny. I don’t play music for a living, so that’s not an investment I’ll make.

On the other hand, a great pianist can make a Casio that you buy at Toys R’ US sound like a Steinway. Tankou jan mizik Zenglen an di an, “se pa kibòd la, se kibòdis la.” We have a few of those great pianists in the HMI.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: