Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ROODY DELPE ON HIS SURPRISING MOVE TOWARDS KARIZMA!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROODY DELPE ON HIS SURPRISING MOVE TOWARDS KARIZMA!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: ROODY DELPE ON HIS SURPRISING MOVE TOWARDS KARIZMA! Reply with quote Back to top

To a lot of people's surprise, ROODY DELPE today got on social media to encourage the fans to support his former group KARIZMA's upcoming CD. We were as surprised as many of you...so we went digging.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: A lot of people are going to be surprised by you encouraging the fans to support your former band KARIZMA. What’s behind that…since most people think there’s BAD BLOOD.
ROODY DELPE: "Yes there was a period Karizma and I did not get along just like right after you break up with someone. We just didn't share the same ideas when it comes to business and that's ok. It happens; however, we have moved on from those days and there's no reason for "Bad Blood" as you say.

In the HMI we have enough people fighting each other for the spotlight but not enough of supporting what someone else is doing. I support them because Karizma is standing strong even after certain things they've encountered along this journey. We need more unity, and I wish them nothing but the best!

Recently pou muzik m chante nan Djazz la vol 8, Emmery banm ti love la an prive , m bay li an public lol."

KM!

RICKY

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel jes.

Roody se yon moun konsa l ye.

yef

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great move! Roody is an extremely talented artist. I'm very happy to hear this. No artists should let bad blood put a damper on their image. Great move!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

freshprince of kompa

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great move and nice example

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: