KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

K-ZINO OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO "DANSE ZONBI"!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 am    Post subject: K-ZINO OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO "DANSE ZONBI"! Reply with quote Back to top

Click on the link below to check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BotgO7WAQQg

KM!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a fan of this band I feel offended Je suis deçu
Pa konn si se zombi yo voye sou neg yo ki fe yo release yon bagay konsa
Don't get me wrong the idea behind the song is great, I get it. But the track is straight up garbage, samble yon kanaval slow tempo.
Well what do I know maybe it could become a hit
But I'm not feeling this. Good luck

K-ZINO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A world of thanks to Kompamazine for publishing our latest video on their website. As a young band we are taking all critics in a very constructive manner and will share them with our team members. It has been only 3 days since the release of our new single "Danse zonbi "and our fans on social media and the public in general came out strong to show us their support and appreciation. Our goal is to achieve unlimited success in Haiti and abroad and to become as well a reference in this industry.

Together we will take " la releve"

Thank you all!

K-ZINO

K-ZINO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A world of thanks to Kompamazine for publishing our latest video on their website. As a young band we are taking all critics in a very constructive manner and will share them with our team members. It has been only 3 days since the release of our new single "Danse zonbi "and our fans on social media and the public in general came out strong to show us their support and appreciation. Our goal is to achieve unlimited success in Haiti and abroad and to become as well a reference in this industry.

Together we will take " la releve"

Thank you all!

K-ZINO

HaitiLesannee60

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im a fan i like it i like the concept neg yo pale de yon lot bagay i like the dance anpil originalite pouse mizik la its ok pou moun ki poko konprann

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you know what, VDO sa pa de grande kalite
men mesaj la pase
li pap nan list bel VDO pou ane sa..men mwen fil mizik la
mizik la chofe anpil, si li pouse, epi politik bay neg yo chans..lap mache pou ETE sa
Bon mizik pou festival

ZENGLEN PI RED

Dr.Mizik

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen si telman gen lontan mwen pa we video ki pa gen paket fi toutouni, machines luxieuse, grinel cheveux longue, ke mwen ta panse ke li imposob pou yon moun apprecie yon video san paket bagay sa yo.
An tou ka, mesi kazino deske nou montre pa ket pil epav, creatively challenged new bands NY ak florida yo ke video ka bel san fanm toutouni avek avion, helicopter, bently....Mesi deske nou montre yo tout ke ce pa pou mizik love selman pou yout djazz sipoze fe video.

Sincerement
Dr.mizik

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i like it a lot
different!!
good luck

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: