Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - LET'S CONGRATULATE MAC D ON HIS GRADUATION(SEE PIC)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LET'S CONGRATULATE MAC D ON HIS GRADUATION(SEE PIC)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompared

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject: LET'S CONGRATULATE MAC D ON HIS GRADUATION(SEE PIC) Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Mac D on your accomplishment

Big VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you please provide more details about the artist's graduation? Whatever it is, it is an accomplishment. We just need know about the level of his accomplishment.

1. What field?
2. Did he get a certificate? Associate degree? Bachelor's degree? Masters degree? Doctorate degree?

Kali-T

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well no matter what level, I'm honestly happy for him. Furthering your education no matter what it is can never be bad only enriching.

Congrats MacD and continued success on your future endeavors.

Big VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LadyKreyol wrote:
Well no matter what level, I'm honestly happy for him. Furthering your education no matter what it is can never be bad only enriching.

Congrats MacD and continued success on your future endeavors.

The level does not really matter. It is definitely an accomplishment as long as he is moving forward. My only issue is that Kompared should tell us the kind of degree McD received. If it is Nursing, just come out and say it. There is no shame in being a male nurse. As a matter of fact, I would love to be nurse; however, I do not have the mental capacity to memorize the terms.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

JC VIVENS STAFF POZE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CONGRATS....MAC D... CONGRATS...
It doesn't matter to me what degree, diploma or certificate...as long as you have something in your hands. Just make good use of whatever it is to your community, your family and your country if you have the chance to help and serve.
Best of luck young man.

kalekow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats and enjoy,it doesn't matter what level,it's a matter of privacy,only if he chooses to to tell,he will do so on his own terms.

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to you bro... Cool Cool
The level of your degree is a non issue...
Continued success MacD...

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Sir

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats man!
Proud of you!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: