Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT.............
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT.............
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon vip mwen tou cancel apre bagay sa, no more shout out for me ,no more freebies, my hfc is cancelled, i am officially a harmonik hater....mwen mele spaghetti style Laughing

but that ironic slogan should work tor the carnival " ou fe 22 moun deja"
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

LouisJeanBeauge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
bon vip mwen tou cancel apre bagay sa, no more shout out for me ,no more freebies, my hfc is cancelled, i am officially a harmonik hater....mwen mele spaghetti style Laughing

Ou **** bat kò'w twòp
Laughing

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @doncue

Thx for the 411 Rodney so nou tandé sé pa harmonick... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Et la saga continue Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JEAN MICHEL CERENORD of HARMONIK told me to let you guys know that SEVERAL DATES THAT WERE NOT ON THE SCHEDULE such as ST MARC, JACMEL (/3 bals), MARIGOT and others, WERE ADDED when the group arrived in Haiti.

CERENORD says that they are not being made up...in terms of the dates...

KM!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

but that ironic slogan should work tor the carnival " [size=24]ou fe 22 moun deja"[/size]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
sa'a bel wi... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

KM ADDICT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOEL SE PA PALE AMPIL DI OU FET 700 MOUN. BRING SOME PICTURES TO PROVE IT.

sansan29

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tell Rodney poze with Harmonick.Haitian people must be in a desperate mood to ask for more harmonick;frankly I m not feeling that band at all.

Cathy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After days of speculating that is was Harmonik that played for 22 people it is now confirmed that is was not my band. SO NOU MET POZE! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pou jan moun sou board sa ap priye bondye ke se te Harmonik, si se te li ta'p gen on vye gren cinq ki ta'p gentan vin demanti Noel. Si se te Harmonik post sa pa ta'p mem la. Shocked Shocked SO NOU MET POZE!

Nou pa feel Harmonik, So What... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes N'ap pouse pou pi devan and pa gen oken gren cinq ka'p ka kanpe nou. SO OU MET POZE!

By the way I find it strange that no one know which band it is ... Even big dogs in Haiti's media. So until someone met GNB pou yo bay non dajzz la . THIS IS ALL HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ernst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT......... Reply with quote Back to top

I just don't buy those numbers. Why it's always an ecxact number? I'd like to know how those guys come up with those numbers?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: