Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - VLAD ON IF HE PLANS TO LEAVE KREYOL LA TO JOIN TI EDY'S BAND
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

VLAD ON IF HE PLANS TO LEAVE KREYOL LA TO JOIN TI EDY'S BAND
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseJaune

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
Why not kill two birds with one stone?

Look how Vlad started to respond to the question? :"AM GLAD YOU ASK ME THAT QUESTION" In other words, "you just gave me the opportunity to send 2 messages and handle my business"..
1- A direct message to ti Eddy.. if you really want me in your band... here are my requests.. if you can meet my demands.. and you can exceed my satisfaction with kreyol la.. AM ALL YOURS! WE'RE IN BUSINESS!

2- An indirect message to kreyol la... I'm not going to bluntly say am not happy as long as I'm getting a pay check from you.. but I don't know how much longer I have until ISH hit the fan.. you have your choices.. you can make me happy.. or as you can see.. I am in demand.. Am young and my future is bright.. am not a trouble maker... I've been nothing but a good employee.. so any other employer would not think twice about hiring me.. I have a wife to support..

And for those naives who still thinks that there's is no such things as "leaving an established band".. YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE COMING.. nowadays.. as you can see with the recent Tvice saga, Vlad leaves the door open just in case ti eddy decides to meet his expectations.. THIS IS A GREAT SIGN THAT TELLS YOU.. THAT JUST MAYBE.. WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SURFACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S GOING ON BELOW THE SURFACE..

Well said...there is nothing to add to that!

Melfanatik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:

Look how Vlad started to respond to the question? :"AM GLAD YOU ASK ME THAT QUESTION" In other words, "you just gave me the opportunity to send 2 messages and handle my business"..
1- A direct message to ti Eddy.. if you really want me in your band... here are my requests.. if you can meet my demands.. and you can exceed my satisfaction with kreyol la.. AM ALL YOURS! WE'RE IN BUSINESS!

2- An indirect message to kreyol la... I'm not going to bluntly say am not happy as long as I'm getting a pay check from you.. but I don't know how much longer I have until ISH hit the fan.. you have your choices.. you can make me happy.. or as you can see.. I am in demand.. Am young and my future is bright.. am not a trouble maker... I've been nothing but a good employee.. so any other employer would not think twice about hiring me.. I have a wife to support..

And for those naives who still thinks that there's is no such things as "leaving an established band".. YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE COMING.. nowadays.. as you can see with the recent Tvice saga, Vlad leaves the door open just in case ti eddy decides to meet his expectations.. THIS IS A GREAT SIGN THAT TELLS YOU.. THAT JUST MAYBE.. WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SURFACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S GOING ON BELOW THE SURFACE..

I’ve been finding myself agreeing with you an awful lot lately.

But I have to give it to Vlad though. This is the kind of response you learn in PR and Crisis management classes. While he’s happy with Kreyol La, he still doesn’t deny the possibility of going over to T-Eddy and I just can’t wait to see how this unfolds.

The past couple of months should be an example for anyone who is thinking about hiring, firing, joining, and leaving a band. Therefore if T-Eddy has a “project”, he doesn't have to rush it, it’s always better to have a plan and enough financial resources that can carry you through. Don’t add members simply because they are your buddies. find talented people you can work with, don’t start unnecessary controversy...

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:

Very nice observation between the lines. I co-sign.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ joudre, the best post you have written since I join KM, that has nothing to do with your faves band Laughing
kudos bro bel obsevasyon
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So let me get this straight; most of us wanted Vlad to say that he would never leave Kreyol La. Unless he's part owner, he can't garantee that. If I'm not mistaken, Kreyol La and Vlad are based in Haiti and Ti-Eddy soon to be band is based in the States. Now unless Vlad, his wife and kids are resident aliens, how is he going to pack and move with his family like that to a place where his family would basically be illegal aliens.? Will Ti-Eddy backers be able to take care of his family? Was the wife already letting him know that she does not want to be relocated if things are going well for them in the motherland? I think the guy is been honest without trying to throw his good friend nor Kreyol La under the bus. He understands that the HMI is a business and that the right opportunity might be around the corner or not.

nenevice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

statement sa gin move siyal ladannn....

hmmmm .. na sonje sa Chef Revolution an te di!!!

M'ta swete Kreyol la gin yon plan B minm jan ak zot te fel la Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dalida

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:

2- An indirect message to kreyol la... I'm not going to bluntly say am not happy as long as I'm getting a pay check from you.. but I don't know how much longer I have until ISH hit the fan.. you have your choices.. you can make me happy.. or as you can see.. I am in demand.. Am young and my future is bright.. am not a trouble maker... I've been nothing but a good employee.. so any other employer would not think twice about hiring me.. I

have a wife to support..

Post sa tonbe zip.
Sa se joudre avan 2010 la wi.Laughing
Great observation.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vlad teke' frin ou tande' gason

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nenevice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dalida wrote:
joudre wrote:

2- An indirect message to kreyol la... I'm not going to bluntly say am not happy as long as I'm getting a pay check from you.. but I don't know how much longer I have until ISH hit the fan.. you have your choices.. you can make me happy.. or as you can see.. I am in demand.. Am young and my future is bright.. am not a trouble maker... I've been nothing but a good employee.. so any other employer would not think twice about hiring me.. I

have a wife to support..

Post sa tonbe zip.
Sa se joudre avan 2010 la wi.Laughing
Great observation.

Shocked Shocked Dalida ou sou main'w wi..mwen te panse se mwen selman kite egare a!

ou konnen diferans la tou!

ah ..kitem zip mwen papa Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: