Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK: "I GOT THIS" KM OFFICIAL CD REVIEW!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK: "I GOT THIS" KM OFFICIAL CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tipe-a

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great review Pat!Minm moun ki pa fan NULOOK di-w CD sa se youn klasik....
Car Dieu a tant aimé NULOOK qu'il a donné son Fils ARLY, afin que quiconque croit en lui ne périsse point, mais qu'il ait la vie éternelle. Jean3:16

Gazzman Pleura. Jean11:35

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TI PE A

Your comment is an INSULT to me if you are addressing me in the second sentence of your post....And it is YOUR COMMENT KI PRAL FE'M GATE POST "Review" sa....because you just p*ssed me off.

I don't have to AGREE or WORSHIP the ground that Arly Lariviere walks on in order for me to be a big fan of the man's music. As I stated towards the end of my review, I have always been a BIG FAN OF NU LOOK's MUSIC. NU LOOK's problem has NEVER been their MUSIC. Unfortunately it's fans LIKE YOURSELF who fail to understand that....and SE SAK FE "some of you" AP TOUJOU FE JAZ LA FE MOUN PALE ANPIL POU GRAN MESI.

Mister Lariviere and respectful Nu Look fans....Sorry I had to shift the focus a little bit but TI PE A ki fe'm fe sa with his comment...and as long as the band continues to have "CERTAIN FANS" who think that INTEL RAYI JAZ LA because LI PA BAT BRAVO POU TOUT SA JAZ LA FE....The band will always have problems.....BECAUSE OF THAT.

ENFIN......

KM!

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its a good cd nothing to go crazy over
mwen paka tande tout album nan on sel kou
did it twice epi apre
mwen pran l ti kras pa ti kras lollll
like busted cz its different and on ti break nan min arly
arly voice is annoying and monotone
wish him luck with this one and he works on promoting
this album he gonna need it bagay yo tough deyo a
he aint got this yet !!!!! tk god for my old nl lives oh dezosssss!!!!

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh tks for the review KM
another great one Wink

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM
I could be wrong..

But I don't think TIPE A was reffering to you at all..

He said:
"GREAT REVIEW PAT"

Then followed with:
"MENM MOUN KI PA FANATIK NL DI'W CD SA S'ON KLASIK"

The part "menm moun ki PA fanatik NL" lan to me is directed to other fans.. Not you... So I think!

M'kwe tout moun bo isit la konn ke ou gen yon pozisyon neutre nan zafe review.. So m'pa we pouki rezon misyeu ta vin enumere yon bagay konsa..

TIPE A VIN DEFANN OU POU PAT KA RETIRE POST SA NAN BEL REVIEW AN POU MWEN BOSS! Laughing Laughing

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

androdro wrote:
RICKY wrote:
IsaacKompa wrote:
Great review, KMPat!
The reason a lot of people are saying "yo poko we hit" ki sou album lan se paske gen trop bel mizik wi so lap pran yon ti tan, but in due time ap gen plizye hits ak megahits sou album lan.
Good job Arly/Nulook and thanks for the review Pat!

You hit the nail right on the head.. yo telman jwen yo confuse Laughing

review sa di pa gin filler se HIT sou HIT.

se konsa gwo djaz fe lobey

Si yo te di w bay album nan yon lot non kijan ou t ap rele l?

Manyen l siw kapab Laughing

leodor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Outstanding review Pat! I've saying on my Facebook page since I first listen to the album that skipping a track is strictly prohibited. I am not saying that because I am a Nu Look fan, it's just the quality of music on this album is out of this world. I wish I can tell you that I have a true favorite song on this album cause every day I get confused. It started with "Nos Indifferences" followed by Konfye ak Mefyans to Confessions then What About Tommorrow to now L'Ame a Soeur. There are so many great songs on this album I can understand why some people can pick out a favorite yet. This album is not a sprint but a marathon. There is going to be a song that will be ahead the pack soon. My prediction is either WAT or Nos Indifferences. I've been listening to this songs since May and it's now December still no favorite yet. IMO this is Arly's best producing album from top to bottom.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice review as usual Pat!! I agree with you, I've been listening to the cd NON STOP since I bought it!

Confession is my favourite song as well!! Djaz mwen fè gòl!! Chaje bel mizik nan cd sa. The grooves on Motivation, La vie à deux,...
Very good cd!!

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

leodor wrote:
Outstanding review Pat! I've saying on my Facebook page since I first listen to the album that skipping a track is strictly prohibited. I am not saying that because I am a Nu Look fan, it's just the quality of music on this album is out of this world. I wish I can tell you that I have a true favorite song on this album cause every day I get confused. It started with "Nos Indifferences" followed by Konfye ak Mefyans to Confessions then What About Tommorrow to now L'Ame a Soeur. There are so many great songs on this album I can understand why some people can pick out a favorite yet. This album is not a sprint but a marathon. There is going to be a song that will be ahead the pack soon. My prediction is either WAT or Nos Indifferences. I've been listening to this songs since May and it's now December still no favorite yet. IMO this is Arly's best producing album from top to bottom.

Very well said...

I mentioned that before..

Musically, Lyrically... THIS ALBUM IS ABOVE ALL!

Not only that..

PI GWO REALISATION ARLY A TRAVERS ALBUM SA.. SE LE FAIT QUE MISYEU KATEGORIKMAN FEMEN BOUCH KRITIK KI TAP PARE POU YO JUJE ABILITE LI NAN CHANTE KONPA DIREK YO!

And that's where the term "I GOT THIS" FITS APPROPRIATELY!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
IsaacKompa wrote:
Great review, KMPat!
The reason a lot of people are saying "yo poko we hit" ki sou album lan se paske gen trop bel mizik wi so lap pran yon ti tan, but in due time ap gen plizye hits ak megahits sou album lan.
Good job Arly/Nulook and thanks for the review Pat!

Review sa deklare:QUE LA PAIX SOIT SUR KM POUR LES 4 ANNEES QUI VIENNENT Laughing Laughing

YO TE VOYE RELE'M NAN LOT POST YO.. ME VOICI!!

WHERE ARE YOU NOW??? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?? Laughing Laughing

aaahhhh, w dako c maron w te maron maten an,
vagabon ti shot Laughing

bel review PatKm
opinion w pase e moun ap dako e moun pap dako
mwen dako anpil pwen w fe pase
tres bel cd Nulook lage
moun ki di le contraire, pap tande mizik yo vre

ZENGLEN PI RED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: