Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - PIERROT AL-KHAL'S BLAST AT THE HMI ESTABLISHMENT ON.......
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PIERROT AL-KHAL'S BLAST AT THE HMI ESTABLISHMENT ON.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseJaune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
Blanc Rosejaune.. M'pa konn ki lang ou pale..
But it's old foggies like you who can't see their times has passed and require this generation to worship them!!
I ain't got to keep quiet, because this is my era.. If y'all wanna have a very very old timers party.. GO BACK TO THE EARLY 1920's!

I didn't know it was a job for me to find Pierrot and talk about him.. If the man has not done anything worth recording it ain't my fault!

I will repeat it again.. Neg la se te yon manager li te te epi li bezwen moun panse li te yon legende! Whatever!

wow....pure arrogance and , you still have a lot to learn, its the idealogy that you have which is exactly the problem. your ignorance is painful..an kite sa...ou gin raison no need to answer!

joudre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RoseJaune wrote:
joudre wrote:
Blanc Rosejaune.. M'pa konn ki lang ou pale..
But it's old foggies like you who can't see their times has passed and require this generation to worship them!!
I ain't got to keep quiet, because this is my era.. If y'all wanna have a very very old timers party.. GO BACK TO THE EARLY 1920's!

I didn't know it was a job for me to find Pierrot and talk about him.. If the man has not done anything worth recording it ain't my fault!

I will repeat it again.. Neg la se te yon manager li te te epi li bezwen moun panse li te yon legende! Whatever!

wow....pure arrogance and , you still have a lot to learn, its the idealogy that you have which is exactly the problem. your ignorance is painful..an kite sa...ou gin raison no need to answer!

Let me worry about what I need to learn, meanwhile keep everything you know to urself...
M'pa gen foli konnen sa'w konnen.. Am not interested!
My arrogance will suffice!

kompared

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pierrot is a cool, down earth guy. I have nothing but respect for this guy. I remember that I went down South to cover a Difficiles party for Pierrot. The guy called early the next morning to thank me for coming. This kind of respect and appreciation, this is not something you find very often in the HMI these days. Pierrot kon biznis sa bien, epi mise respekte moun.

Pierrot, brother, rete jan'w ye ya, pa change..Pierrot neg edike, bon bagay...Very Happy

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you notice the Kompas game right now is really old boys the rap kreyol game is not and growing.

The younger folks have been raised here or see the game differently, the compas scene is comprised old dogs that cannot their ways. it is really sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: