Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - A LESSON ON HAITI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

A LESSON ON HAITI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi nou gen yon paket Ayisyan konpetan ki demisyone, yo di yo pap patisipe nan zafe peyi a anko paske yo pa vle fe pati de koripsyon de medyokrite ki ekziste nan peyi a.

Preske tout krem peyi a deyo nan peyi etranje.

A nou poze tet nou yon kesyon si ke statistik montre ke Ayisyan nan peyi etranje fe anpil siksè profesyonèlman e ekonomikman etc... Poukisa nou panse ke nou paka reprodui menm bagay sayo nan peyi nou tou.

Li lè li tan pou nou pran responsabilite nou etan ke sitwayen pou nou ede peyi avanse pou pi devan.

Si nou konn istwa peyi nou nap konnen ke Ayisyan se pa yon pep ki kon ede lot peyi tou... paske apre nou fin pran indepandans nou nal ede lot peyi kankou Bolivie pran indepandans nan men Lespay Ayiti se yon peyi ki te konn ede lot peyi an Afrike, Canada nan domèn edikasyon nou ka fel lakay nou tou. Loske nou te kon ede peyi sayo nou pat okipe yo si joudia lot peyi ap ede nou sapa vle di ke yo oblije okipe nou pou otan, nou gendwa travay kot a kot avek yo pou nou retire peyi a nan inpas ke l ap traverse joudia.

Byen antandi mwen dako ke pep la bezwen direksyon donk loske nou etabli la lwa fok nou ranfose yo et ceci est vrai pou ninpot ki peyi dan le mond si ke lwa yo se selman sou papye yo ye se kom si ou pat gen law.

Mezanmi an nou repran resposablite sitwayen nou pou nou ede rekonstrui peyi nan kelkeswa kapasite ke nou kapab. Pakite se llot moun kap pran tout desizyon pou peyi nou. Nou ka pran katastrof kom yon opotinite pou nou fe pati integran de Ayiti cheri ke nou toujou reve ya.

FoFo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

impartial wrote:
Nou ap montre ekzakteman rezon ki fe Ayisien pap janm ka fe Ayiti mache...Hip ouve yon deba valab sou Ayiti e rezon ki fe dapre li menm nou pa ta dwe aksepte okipasyon...chak moun te komanse vini ak rezonman pa yo ke se po okipasyon ke se kont...men kom se Ayisien ke nou ye e peyi nou pa janm priyorite pou nou, nou deside vire deba sou nou...nou bliye si se de Ayiti nou tap pale kounye a tout moun ap denigre lot e bagay la tounen yon deba de "kiyes ki gen plis lespri" nou pa wont??? epi nou mande tet nou poukisa peyi paka mache anik li deba sa n'ap fe la epi n'ap we kle...it is honestly nauseating to see how you guys can't even carry on a respectful debate how in the world will you be able to run a country??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad This is Haiti's biggest problem right here it is always about one person and the attention can never remain on the country as a whole... Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

AMEN!!!
on ti debat bien simple, moun ap bay opinion
yo, saw tande a, rara laguer, yo tout te gentan
fin experts!!!! some people just cannot accept differences
in ideas, fok boite anglais yo te gentan deyo!

FoFo #1♥

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ATIBON!

There is no need to get personal with passing the bar, Haitian lawyer... patati patata..

The guy is just ridiculously passionate about his position for STATEHOOD
now you and I don't like it but there are better ways to present your argument rather than getting personal.

COME ON MAN.

Atibon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had taken immense pain earlier at debuking the dialectical mediocrity of Mr. H1. I had to frontally deal with that issue because I felt that as an ostensible lawyer ( I need to see that law degree along with his attorney ID # before I ever refer to him as an attorney herein), he was disparaging such a noble and learned profession with his unbalanced rants.

Now, I want to take a more profound look at the supposedly panacea that he is peddling for Haiti's health, namely US occupation of Haiti. I was once told that we Haitians have endured so much throughout the dour years of slavery that besides the oppressive French language, our former masters have bequeathed to us an unhinged self-esteem that borders pure self-hatred.

Mr. H1's unabashed, constant berating of the Haitian people as a dysfunctional herd exemplifies that congenital self-hatred of the Haitian. For the Haitian of Mr H1's ilk, everything that is associated with the Haitian is deleterious: his native tongue is not a language but a form of jargon; his ancestral religion is diabolical; his skin's pigmentation is a curse; his cultural heritage is barbaric and so forth.

For those who share such pathetic views, being Haitian is a distasteful liability, a stigmatic ethnicity that must be cast away by all means. It is in that optic that Mr H1's views should be taken for it to make a fiber of sense. The comrade is so ill-versed about the industry of colonialism that his jeremiads have made no sense because he cannot substantiate them with no historical precedents.

Give me one example where the US has taken a ravaged, impoverished nation and has turned it into a paradise. Please, one mere example will do.

For your information Mr H1, President Wilson had occupied Haiti in 1915 in his folly to spread democracy in the region (Mexico, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua were occupied as well). Did we get Democracy then?

I will tell you what we had gotten: the Marines had ressurected a dead law, burried by President Lysius Salomon, named Corvee that required every Haitian of suitable age to work at least 1 day for free for the state. Failure to comply was accompanied with the same inhumane brutality that made slavery such a famous institution.

You may want to check it out, the records are there for investigation. The Americans were the first to make French the official language of Haiti, banishing Creole as a savage tongue. The Jim Crow mentality insists that the oppressed has no identity; therefore Creole had to be villified.

What about the historical facts that the Yankees had used "skin color" to better spread "democracy" in Haiti. Looking at your complexion, you might be lucky to be a cook in the presidential palace; for only true-blue mulattoes were allowed to occupy all the executive posts in the country (Do me a favor, pick up a Haitian History book and look at the complexion of Dartiguenave, Roy, Borno, Lescot, Vincent). And while you are at it, do a little reading about the 1946 Revolution that brought Estime to power; maybe you wou will become less ignorant about your own people.

This is just a fragment of what the US occupation had done to us. I reckon that you are anticipating that another occupation will transform Haiti into Manhattan. I applaud your naivete because it springs out of pure ignorance. And as a fellow Haitian, it is my duty to enlighten you.

If you were attentive to Mr. Obama's speech regarding the earthquake in Haiti, you would have cottoned on that he had emphasized that aids would come immediately to the 45,000 US citizens who live there. That should have rung a bell, shouldn't it?

Since when the US was in the business of rebuilding ravaged countries out of humanitarian propensities? Since when the US was adamant to expand its territories by gulping impoverished nations? If that were the case, countries like Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sudan, Somalia, Afganistan would have been the world's utopia.

If American's interest is considerable in Haiti, they would occupy it to advance that very interest. But please don't come pontificating about "statehood" as if you have a clue of what you are babbling.

Stop disparaging yourself and the brave Haitian people who have for years defied every odds to survive. They don't need to be relegated as second-class citizens in their own country by any occupied forces--be it the UN or your Americans. We do need help and we are welcoming any help that takes into account our very dignity. We are a people and a proud one.

Atibon

evolityon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men solution nou bezwen yo president gnb, yon neg tankou mack basin ki pa pe goumen ak corruption .2 depi gin ke kontan ampil dezod pwal fe bati ampil prison. 3 change constition. gin ampil moun panse occupation pwal change corruption manti bam tet mwem

evolityon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haiti ka change si nou vle li change problem nan se nou ki problem la .

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whatever happened to those fake/cant do nothing politicians in haiti who always make people believe they care about haiti? Our nations in trouble I don't see any of them out there helping the people... Is it because there no palace to fight over or they just don't care? We have big mouth such as Andy Aped,evens paul and many more.

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Atibon wrote:
I had taken immense pain earlier at debuking the dialectical mediocrity of Mr. H1. I had to frontally deal with that issue because I felt that as an ostensible lawyer ( I need to see that law degree along with his attorney ID # before I ever refer to him as an attorney herein), he was disparaging such a noble and learned profession with his unbalanced rants.

Now, I want to take a more profound look at the supposedly panacea that he is peddling for Haiti's health, namely US occupation of Haiti. I was once told that we Haitians have endured so much throughout the dour years of slavery that besides the oppressive French language, our former masters have bequeathed to us an unhinged self-esteem that borders pure self-hatred.

Mr. H1's unabashed, constant berating of the Haitian people as a dysfunctional herd exemplifies that congenital self-hatred of the Haitian. For the Haitian of Mr H1's ilk, everything that is associated with the Haitian is deleterious: his native tongue is not a language but a form of jargon; his ancestral religion is diabolical; his skin's pigmentation is a curse; his cultural heritage is barbaric and so forth.

For those who share such pathetic views, being Haitian is a distasteful liability, a stigmatic ethnicity that must be cast away by all means. It is in that optic that Mr H1's views should be taken for it to make a fiber of sense. The comrade is so ill-versed about the industry of colonialism that his jeremiads have made no sense because he cannot substantiate them with no historical precedents.

Give me one example where the US has taken a ravaged, impoverished nation and has turned it into a paradise. Please, one mere example will do.

For your information Mr H1, President Wilson had occupied Haiti in 1915 in his folly to spread democracy in the region (Mexico, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua were occupied as well). Did we get Democracy then?

I will tell you what we had gotten: the Marines had ressurected a dead law, burried by President Lysius Salomon, named Corvee that required every Haitian of suitable age to work at least 1 day for free for the state. Failure to comply was accompanied with the same inhumane brutality that made slavery such a famous institution.

You may want to check it out, the records are there for investigation. The Americans were the first to make French the official language of Haiti, banishing Creole as a savage tongue. The Jim Crow mentality insists that the oppressed has no identity; therefore Creole had to be villified.

What about the historical facts that the Yankees had used "skin color" to better spread "democracy" in Haiti. Looking at your complexion, you might be lucky to be a cook in the presidential palace; for only true-blue mulattoes were allowed to occupy all the executive posts in the country (Do me a favor, pick up a Haitian History book and look at the complexion of Dartiguenave, Roy, Borno, Lescot, Vincent). And while you are at it, do a little reading about the 1946 Revolution that brought Estime to power; maybe you wou will become less ignorant about your own people.

This is just a fragment of what the US occupation had done to us. I reckon that you are anticipating that another occupation will transform Haiti into Manhattan. I applaud your naivete because it springs out of pure ignorance. And as a fellow Haitian, it is my duty to enlighten you.

If you were attentive to Mr. Obama's speech regarding the earthquake in Haiti, you would have cottoned on that he had emphasized that aids would come immediately to the 45,000 US citizens who live there. That should have rung a bell, shouldn't it?

Since when the US was in the business of rebuilding ravaged countries out of humanitarian propensities? Since when the US was adamant to expand its territories by gulping impoverished nations? If that were the case, countries like Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sudan, Somalia, Afganistan would have been the world's utopia.

If American's interest is considerable in Haiti, they would occupy it to advance that very interest. But please don't come pontificating about "statehood" as if you have a clue of what you are babbling.

Stop disparaging yourself and the brave Haitian people who have for years defied every odds to survive. They don't need to be relegated as second-class citizens in their own country by any occupied forces--be it the UN or your Americans. We do need help and we are welcoming any help that takes into account our very dignity. We are a people and a proud one.

Atibon

H1,
bagay pa bel nan men'w menm non la....
but you brought this upon yourself....
look at you now....
is that true, you're lawyer???
you can't hold a descent debate brother....
above is how a lawyer is supposed to defend a case.....
he used logic, fact, analysis, and your own nonsense against you....that is someone i can call a lawyer....

vinn defann tet ou "avoka"....

Dr.Mizik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ozmosis, mwen gen nouvel pou ou.... Gen bri ki cho nan la ri a. "Yo jwen nouvel la"

Mwen tande gen you mouvman Statehood ki Cho la en Haiti et a Washington. Au contraire, yo gentan komense ap rekonfectione drapo amerikan pou yo ajoute yon lot etoile ki ap represente Haiti. Si yon moun gen yon drapo meriken lakay' ou kounie a, ou met jete'l. Tres biento, lap manke yon etoile.

Lot bri kap kouri enko. Mwen tande sak fe drapo pou ko deyo, se paske nou bezwen 2 senate pou nou voye Capitol Hill pou al represente Haiti. Dejean belize ak Kaplime, se 2 nons kap site nan washington anpil.

Denye nouvel. Secrete d'etat meriken an, ap desan haiti demen matin pou li al pale akek docte Larsen (ki se minist sante en Haiti). Yo pral pran opinion misye sou "Health care bill" pou tout Haitien ka gen "Health insurance". Mesi Meriken

The Chair of the federal reserve (Ben Bernake) fek sot devan congress. Yo approuve yon plan pou yo "bailout" tout... maitre brik a brak, Machan,n maje, machan fritay, madan sara, machan fresco, pote, bouretie... ki affecte par earthquake

Gloire a Dieu.... Mesi meriken....Mesi pou statehood.... Mesi H1 ki te ede nou Jwen Statehood . Mesi Meriken

La france ak L'angleterre tout se chien yo ye....se pou yo ale an afrik tou.... Pou al okipe tout etat afriken ki nan grangou. Dat etat afriken sa yo independent, anyen serie yo pap regle. Lion ak elephant ap manje ti moun tou vivan, Yo tout nan grangou...... Problem se pa haitien selman, Se Afriken mem ki problem nan.... Yo pa ka ede tet yo, yo pa ka fe anyen.....
Bondye ki fe nou haitien, nou gen Meriken, nou gen "Statehood"

Last edited by Dr.Mizik on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr.Mizik wrote:
Ozmosis, mwen gen nouvel pou ou.... Gen bri ki cho nan la ri a. "Yo jwen nouvel la"

Mwen tande gen you mouvman Statehood ki Cho la en Haiti et a Washington. Au contraire, yo gentan komense ap rekonfectione drapo amerikan pou yo ajoute yon lot etoile ki ap represente Haiti. Si yon moun gen yon drapo meriken lakay' ou kounie a, ou met jete'l. Tres biento, lap manke yon etoile.

Lot bri kap kouri enko. Mwen tande sak fe drapo pou ko deyo, se paske nou bezwen 2 senate pou nou voye Capitol Hill pou al represente Haiti. Dejean belize ak Kaplime, se 2 nons kap site nan washington anpil.

Denye nouvel. Secrete d'etat meriken an, ap desan haiti demen matin pou li al pale akek docte Larsen (ki se minist sante en Haiti). Yo pral pran opinion misye sou "Health care bill" pou tout Haitien ka gen "Health insurance". Mesi Meriken

The Chair of the federal reserve (Ben Bernake) fek sot devan congress. Yo approuve yon plan pou yo "bail out" tout... maitre brik a brak, Machan,n maje, machan fritay, madan sara, machan fresco, pote, bouretie... ki affecte par earthquake

Gloire a Dieu.... Mesi meriken....Mesi pou statehood.... Mesi H1 ki te ede nou Jwen Statehood . Mesi Meriken

La france ak L'angleterre tout se chien yo ye....se pou yo ale an afrik tou.... Pou al okipe tout etat afriken ki nan grangou. Dat etat afriken sa yo independent, anyen serie yo pap regle. Lion ak elephant ap manje ti moun tou vivan, Yo tout nan grangou...... Problem se pa haitien selman, Se Afriken mem ki problem nan.... Yo pa ka ede tet yo, yo pa ka fe anyen.....
Bondye ki fe nou haitien, nou gen Meriken, nou gen "Statehood"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: