Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DJAKOUT#1 "PWOFITE" MUSIC VIDEO (SEE IT NOW)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT#1 "PWOFITE" MUSIC VIDEO (SEE IT NOW)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
IM REALLY SUPRISE THAT DJAKOUT DID NOT SHOOT THIS VIDEO IN HAITI....TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED BOUT THAT....AS FAR AS THE VIDEO ITS NICE...THE SONG IS GREAT...I REALLY THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD OF USE THE TRAGIC OF HAITI TO SHOWCASE THIS SONG...PROFITE COULD OF BEING USE AS THE GREAT EXAMPLE...ECOLE KRAZE, HOSPITAL, BUSINESS, PEOPLE ON THE STREET ETC....IT WOULD OF FIT THE SONG MUCH MUCH BETTER....NO NEED TO FOLLOW T-VICE OR CARIMI...SA SE AFE PA YO....

I HOPE KREYOL LA DOESNT GO THAT ROUTE...PLEASE KREYOL LA USE HAITI IN UR NEXT VIDEO.. KREYOL LA NOU SE SEUL ESPWA MWEN KOUNYEA...

OVERALL NICE VIDEO...I LOVE THE SONG THO...

I do see where you're coming from but things can happen to you anywhere and everywhere, it's not only in Haiti. Moun pran bal icit, moun pran bal Haiti, yo kidnape icit, yo fe'l Haiti. To me it does not really matter in this case but I can see where you're coming from.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Robie Rob wrote:
IM REALLY SUPRISE THAT DJAKOUT DID NOT SHOOT THIS VIDEO IN HAITI....TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED BOUT THAT....AS FAR AS THE VIDEO ITS NICE...THE SONG IS GREAT...I REALLY THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD OF USE THE TRAGIC OF HAITI TO SHOWCASE THIS SONG...PROFITE COULD OF BEING USE AS THE GREAT EXAMPLE...ECOLE KRAZE, HOSPITAL, BUSINESS, PEOPLE ON THE STREET ETC....IT WOULD OF FIT THE SONG MUCH MUCH BETTER....NO NEED TO FOLLOW T-VICE OR CARIMI...SA SE AFE PA YO....

I HOPE KREYOL LA DOESNT GO THAT ROUTE...PLEASE KREYOL LA USE HAITI IN UR NEXT VIDEO.. KREYOL LA NOU SE SEUL ESPWA MWEN KOUNYEA...

I do see where you're coming from but things can happen to you anywhere and everywhere, it's not only in Haiti. Moun pran bal icit, moun pran bal Haiti, yo kidnape icit, yo fe'l Haiti. To me it does not really matter in this case but I can see where you're coming from.

Sanrick i know that for a fact...but it would make much much more effect on people especially with a song like dat...

se la pou we ke atis nou yo pa evolue lan imajination dutout dutout wi....ni djakout ni t-vice fail big time to me why....hear me out...

T-Vice case: had T-Vice had a video with "Welcome to Haiti" (instead of Epi'm pa bon)shoot in haiti with a script like a paysan, ingenieur...ou di moun vinn investi yet ou bien fre sou album, video ou se sou yatch, helicopter and everything how can people take you message seriously...si ou te fe yon video montre keu wap essaye repare pou yon pi bel demain epi ou di moun vinn investi then album ou ak video ou tap top notch in my book....

Djakout case: Profite la vie moun pa anyin....can you imagine the script of that....montre jan haiti te ye avan 12 janvier epi lan kelke minutes ampil moun mouri...ke ou te gran neg, pauvre la vie nou pa anyin tout sa ou ginyin wap kite yo deye ou kelkonk...

Dont get me wrong i like both video and im not comparing but as far as imagination nou poko la dutout dutout...sorry

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou fe anpil sense wi patne pa'm.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Robie Rob wrote:
Sanrick wrote:
Robie Rob wrote:

Sanrick i know that for a fact...but it would make much much more effect on people especially with a song like dat...

se la pou we ke atis nou yo pa evolue lan imajination dutout dutout wi....ni djakout ni t-vice fail big time to me why....hear me out...

T-Vice case: had T-Vice had a video with "Welcome to Haiti" (instead of Epi'm pa bon)shoot in haiti with a script like a paysan, ingenieur...ou di moun vinn investi yet ou bien fre sou album, video ou se sou yatch, helicopter and everything how can people take you message seriously...si ou te fe yon video montre keu wap essaye repare pou yon pi bel demain epi ou di moun vinn investi then album ou ak video ou tap top notch in my book....

Djakout case: Profite la vie moun pa anyin....can you imagine the script of that....montre jan haiti te ye avan 12 janvier epi lan kelke minutes ampil moun mouri...ke ou te gran neg, pauvre la vie nou pa anyin tout sa ou ginyin wap kite yo deye ou kelkonk...

Dont get me wrong i like both video and im not comparing but as far as imagination nou poko la dutout dutout...sorry

Mwen kore'w corekteman neg pam... It would have way more effect if the video was shot in Haiti. Remember "Bizniss Pa'm" the VDO was popular mostly because it was raw and people was able to see the reality of what the guys were talking about. They should have done the same thing with "Profite". I'm really disapointed that they did not even use any clip of Jan. 12th. It would had have alot more effect.

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yo dim TOUT MOUN ki pa vle bay PWOFITE an RESPÈ an... Se moun ki pa gen on ti bout TÈ pou yo PWOFITE Laughing Laughing Laughing
TI BOUT TÈ SA...
NOU FÈT LADANL
NAP MOURI LADANL Razz

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DonGabbana wrote:
Yo dim TOUT MOUN ki pa vle bay PWOFITE an RESPÈ an... Se moun ki pa gen on ti bout TÈ pou yo PWOFITE Laughing Laughing Laughing
TI BOUT TÈ SA...
NOU FÈT LADANL
NAP MOURI LADANL Razz

U R SO ESTIPIDDDDDDDDD... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompekok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FoFo wrote:
kompekok wrote:
FoFo wrote:
Deutch wrote:
FOFO CHERIE MIN LOBEY LA NOU TAP PALE YO AAAAA.....BON BAGAY VIDEO RED MUSIC ANRAGE....DJAZZ LA AP FOFILEEEEE LOBEY LA PRAN LARI.....

pas paler fort! ya rayi nou! shhhhh!
bonjan LOBEY la poko menm tomber ou
gentan we parol anpil. nan fin mois ou pral tande! Wink
La pluie pral tomber! ramasseeer!

KM experts yo! bali toujou! Very Happy Very Happy

Mwen se ou m ta vle oue nan video a

ou telman profiteeer ou wè trouble! mrenmen
sa! Laughing Laughing podiab mwen!

Si ou te ladan'l mwen tap profite tout bon vre Laughing Laughing Am I wrong for imagining you "profiteying" in this video? Laughing Laughing

(Dadou Pasquet)

anslyto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se bien domaj , Muzik la fe goal, men video a pa fe goal..
Sujet a pa mache ak video a, mwen te panse se image 12 janvier yo mwen te pral we, kay kraze nan potoprens ..
Sa pa sujet pou paket fanm saa yo vinn ouve le ko, trip nan bato, Tigre , yo pa gen plas yo laaaaaa..
Sorry pou tet pensante ki panse Video sa. li pa jwenn vote pam lan.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DIGGY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really like the VDO and the song......se pa video ou we yon ekip imaj epi ou pa janm konprann sa yap eseye explike a ... good job djazz peyi a

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nice video. I like it a lot, the video goes with the song. I like the lady passing out the pwofite stickers.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: