Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - A LESSON ON HAITI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

A LESSON ON HAITI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me and U

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OZ'MOSIS wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
Atibon wrote:
Out of all the elitist and pompous cliches that law professors enjoy to bombard law students with, only one had the utmost merit for me: A LAWYER IS A LEARNED INDIVIDUAL.

I remember at orientation for admission to the New York bar--one of the jurisdictions wherein I am licensed to practice law-- the lecturer had made a very simple, yet cogent, point that continues to guide my practice: One is a lawyer 24 hours a day and is expecting to act professionally at all time.

AT ALL TIME also includes when one is puking preposterousness at Kompamagazine where some sort of intellectual and logical accountability is at issue because the ostensible lecturer is a lawyer.

Having said that, I implore my colleague H1 to stop saturating this forum with his outlandish interpretations of US policies and the US Constitution. With all due respect H1, reading your voluminous nonsensical, asinine remarks on this forum would make one cast doubts on the intellectual soundness and nobility of lawyers.

And the hazard of your unhinged diatribes against the government of Haiti and its people is that some vulnerable minds may find comfort or hope in your demagogical rants.

I understand that the area of the law that you practice provides you with ample time to babble on politics in KM; however, please do so with humility and intelligence, comrade. For you are making me and other Haitian lawyers look very ordinary.

I am a lawyer and I take great offense by the manner in which you are debasing my profession. You are entitled to your opinion but you cannot insidiously misleading a mass of people who value your words as gospel

For your information, Haiti is a sovereign nation-state and cannot be annexed to your US. The US Supreme Court, in dicta, has made it clear that the notion of "conquering" other countries is an obsolete practice and cannot serve as basis for expending the United States. Downes v. Bidwell 182. U.S 144 (1901).

Your oath to the Florida or whichever state bar had you sworn to uphold the US Constitution. I just thought, I should remind you before someone petitions the FL Bar of your perfidious activities which you might think makes you the greatest American Patriot.

Please comrade, desist from your charade because it is offensive to many Haitian nationals and specially to our competent Haitian attorneys living here in the US.

Best Regards,
Atibon

H1 is a lawyer????? get out of here!!!!!!! seriously???? oh my God....man, i'm studying the for LSAT right now and hoping to start law school next year, but is H1 really a lawyer??? how didn't he even get accepted???? wow...that's sad....wow...mwewn sezi pou'm mouri....

H1, you're make lawyers look bad brother...

You make Haitian Rappers look stupid monche!!!

Pojiab!!!! Laughing

You’re still talking? About you answer Mr. Atibon?
If I make “Haitian rappers look stupid”, how do you think you make “Haitian lawyers” look like? Birdbrains????

But I know better; I won’t allow your incompetence makes me judge other Haitian lawyers. I have a few friends who just graduated from law school I respect their brilliance and professionalism.

I expect a lawyer to approach issues with logical, analytical, and critical reasoning. Your lacking of very basic skills a lawyer should possess clearly proves you’re not fit to be a lawyer. I can’t stop thinking how someone like you even made it to law school. Bro, seriously, are you a lawyer? You actually practice? Did you pass any state bar? About answer these questions…..
Keep embarrassing.

All though I don't agree with H1 statehood theory but I don't think we should judge him whether he is or not a good lawyer.

Any one is intitle to his/her opinion.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: