Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - A LESSON ON HAITI
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

A LESSON ON HAITI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yon granmoun ki aje, ki pa ka itil tet li, ki ap toilette et pipi sou li 24/7 epi ki pa ka bay tet li manger, Se pa nan Nuring home yo mete li pou li jwin AID pou yo bali manger, binyin li, fe'l santi bon , bali amizman mezanmi!!!!

HAITI PA KA ITIL TET LI, SE NORMAL si pou nou eseye yon lot method.

Minm yon tractor nou pa ginyin pou leve heavy object, sa se wonte mezanmi

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

princessj wrote:
Sa map di yan se pou nou les peuple Ayisyen, etranje pa bezwen li-l:

Inpe nan nou manke yon bagay Mamann-m rele savoir vivre, nou pa konn koman pou-n adrese yon moun...koman pou-n diskite yon sujet ke-n pa tro dako ave-l san-n pa antre nan pesonalite epi atake carakte-l...bagay sa led anpil anpil.

ou menm kap di sa la???
e pa menm ou menm who have been calling me names just because i said things about Clef you didn't agree with??? ....you call me a "hater"...said i was "bashing" him, and now you want to talk about "morals"...'savior vivre"???

you should practice what you preach ok baby gyeeellll.....these people are doing just like you did in the Clef's issues.....therefore, you're not different from them and you didn't listen to your "manman" at alll....

princessj

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OZ'MOSIS wrote:
princessj wrote:

Inpe nan nou manke yon bagay Mamann-m rele savoir vivre, nou pa konn koman pou-n adrese yon moun...koman pou-n diskite yon sujet ke-n pa tro dako ave-l san-n pa antre nan pesonalite epi atake carakte-l...bagay sa led anpil anpil.

ou menm kap di sa la???
e pa menm ou menm who have been calling me names just because i said things about Clef you didn't agree with??? ....you call me a "hater"...said i was "bashing" him, and now you want to talk about "morals"...'savior vivre"???

you should practice what you preach.....these people are doing just like you did in the Clef's issues.....therefore, you didn't listen to your "manman" at alll....

Excuse me sir, I thought I was on your "ignore" list...why are you addressing me? Further more, I have not attacked or belittled you, what I have done was clearly called you out for the irrational way you (continue to) attack Wyclef with no explanation whatsoever. Whereas I enter into a thread and post an opinion whether in agreement or otherwise then go on to critique the view point of others, some of you just come in throw a bucket of nonsense into the mix and walk away with no worthwhile contribution. This is a reason why I respect H1, Siromyel, Benny Blanco and Kafou even though I don't always agree with them, there is logic and critical thinking behind what they usually have to say. As for my little dissertation which I last wrote toward you was respectful and without ridicule nor outright disrespect...that you feel hurt by my words is up to you. As for the use of the word "bash" I don't see how that equates to the less than savory (des mots sal) words many of your comrades use here, but I did not call you a hater, that is not something I say, words are tools to communicate for me...I use them with intent and try not to waste them on those who can not read comprehensively; ergo why I've opted not to respond to you as of late.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

been reading this tread since the start .

I had my best time in Haiti when Jean Claude was in power ...Stay out all night partying without no worries whatsoever in the middle of the night .
They said he was no Good and we can do better ....Till this day I still don't see Sqat, jack , nada ...Mi'm ti bagay la .
I've read history after history ...Mi'm ti bagay la ..now we still suffering and this earthquake is about to make it even worse ...

I tell you guys what ...Whatever is going to make a difference then Mi'm ti bagay la ..I'll be all for it ...

Cause you know what every year some1 say they can do better just for me to watch it get worse . Pride haven't been taking us anywhere i guess i should wait and see still Right ......Pleaseeeeeeeeeee Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

princessj wrote:
OZ'MOSIS wrote:
princessj wrote:

ou menm kap di sa la???

you should practice what you preach.....these people are doing just like you did in the Clef's issues.....therefore, you didn't listen to your "manman" at alll....

Excuse me sir, I thought I was on your "ignore" list...why are you addressing me? Further more, I have not attacked or belittled you, what I have done was clearly called you out for the irrational way you (continue to) attack Wyclef with no explanation whatsoever. Whereas I enter into a thread and post an opinion whether in agreement or otherwise then go on to critique the view point of others, some of you just come in throw a bucket of nonsense into the mix and walk away with no worthwhile contribution. This is a reason why I respect H1, Siromyel, Benny Blanco and Kafou even though I don't always agree with them, there is logic and critical thinking behind what they usually have to say. As for my little dissertation which I last wrote toward you was respectful and without ridicule nor outright disrespect...that you feel hurt by my words is up to you. As for the use of the word "bash" I don't see how that equates to the less than savory (des mots sal) words many of your comrades use here, but I did not call you a hater, that is not something I say, words are tools to communicate for me...I use them with intent and try not to waste them on those who can not read comprehensively; ergo why I've opted not to respond to you as of late.

You simply call my perspectives “irrational” because don’t agree with them; all my criticism of Wyclef has been backed up by logic, reasoning, critical thinking. You call what I writer “irrational” is laughable because you haven’t impressed me a bit when it comes to being rationale. Now, if you were simply challenging my view points, I would have no problem with that…I would welcome that with joy because I would think maybe I could learn something from you, but most of you don’t even want to debate or have fruitful discussion; you simply want to call people you don’t agree with names (like “hater” or “basher”, “nonsense”). We rarely have a debate here….

Whenever you want to debate something with open-mindedness and respect, let me know…we can do this, pick a position of the topic at hand here and I will pick one….let’s do it live so the world can really see who is “irrational”…..

And I don’t have any resentment against you…you’re not the only one like that I have come accounted …most of us Haitians hate people we disagree with….it’s something that runs deep into our blood; those who think different than some of us are automatically enemies….just like a lot people on the board see me as an enemy simply because I don’t share their views or worship the same “gods” as them…..
Let me know if you’re down for the little exercise….

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My question is, where is HIPchick?

Map mande'm si li pas Haiti ki raison ki fe li kouri vini icit eske se pas paske li (including all of us) paka occupe tet nou ki fe nou kouri vin nan pays blanc pou occupation? Et pi kounyea nou pas vle blanc al okipe nou?

Kafou, H1, Fanm & others avec nou map mache. Li leu li tan pou nou try yon new bagay.

OZ'MOSIS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MALERE VWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....LESPRI MALEREEEEEE VWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....SE AVEK MANJE SELMAN LI KA PANSE....LOL.......

G54life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OZ'MOSIS wrote:
MALERE VWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....LESPRI MALEREEEEEE VWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....SE AVEK MANJE SELMAN LI KA PANSE....LOL.......

I do not really understand the statement above but '' Jan MALERE YO AP SOUFFRI LA'A nan moman an MOUIN PA KWE KE YO KAPAB PENSE AVEK ANYIN ANKO. bayo manje pou yo sa viv et pui ya ka panse paske apre tou nou haitien se ne vanyan nou ye

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The thread is a good one.

I read everyone comments.

But there is a tone coming from one side, that I resent and find a bit disrespectful.

If someone is tired of Haitians suffering from basic government and would like a change in terms of an occupation or some other agreement, that does not make that PERSON LESS HAITIAN or better yet under some MENTAL SHACKLES OF THE WHITE MAN.

That sort of labeling is divisive and is not productive. The person that does not want occupation is not MORE HAITIAN than his counter part.

I think we has Haitians and Haitian-Americans know our history and very proud of it.

My question is a simple one:

If you are against, occupation (WHICH I DONT THINK ANY HAITIAN WOULD TRULY WANT THIS, BUT IF THEY DO ITS ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH), then what is the alternative?

I keep seeing people talk about INVESTMENT. What type of investments are you talking about?

1. Do international companies want to invest?

and 2. If the country gets investments, why do you think that would not be an OCCUPATION within itself. Let me explain, If China ends up owning 40% of the economy. And then let's say Japan owns 20%. And the U.S.A owns 20%. Let's say that leaves Haiti 20%, isn't that occupation in another form.

Is it the word OCCUPATION that is troubling you?

Can someone lay out a plan where Haiti can run an effective government, where its sons and daughters can read and work. Where they are not hungry. Where violence is low? And where most of the economy is Haitian run?

If you can yes to that, then hell no I dont want ANY WHITE, ASIAN or whoever you are in Haiti.

Do I really BELIEVE in my hearts of hearts that OCCUPATION is the best thing for Haiti. Hell no.

But I think at this moment, it is the CLEANEST DIRTIEST SHIRT. It is the best out of all the BAD ALTERNATIVES

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uh... Se mort okipasyon'a nou pa rinmin... Okay, nap di "Babysit" o bien "Daycare"... Nap mete Ayiti lan yon Daycare, jistan li ler pou'l ale l'ecole... Eske nou kontan kounyea la.. Nou gen ler pa konnen kisa an kk vle di... Ayiti an kk wi... Pou Ayiti sorti lan kk sa, fok se bayakou lan tout le monde pou nou pran pou vin retire'l wi... So kontinyea pale kk, manje bon jan steak Etas Unis, bwe bon jus d'orange, epi wer si anee prochen, nap gen yon peyi si nou pa mete'l lan Daycare...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: