Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - T-MICKY REP. JUBE RETURNS FIRE AT KM MEMBER ON.........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-MICKY REP. JUBE RETURNS FIRE AT KM MEMBER ON.........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexype

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: T-MICKY REP. JUBE RETURNS FIRE AT KM MEMBER ON......... Reply with quote Back to top

I love this line...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JUBE: "

'DON'T HATE THE PLAYER- HATE THE GAME"

KM![/quote]

you can hurt me physically but you can never hurt my soul...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KonpaKontak

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: T-MICKY REP. JUBE RETURNS FIRE AT KM MEMBER ON......... Reply with quote Back to top

sexype wrote:
I love this line...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JUBE: "

'DON'T HATE THE PLAYER- HATE THE GAME"

KM!
[/quote]

in other words" gon jan pou ye"

G54life

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STOP THE %$#@@ whining HAVE YOUR FATHER BECOME PRESIDENT AND BE 19 years and let me see what it is that you can do.
THE KID IS TALENTED, HE IS GOOD LOOKING AND HIS DAD IS PRESIDENT
DEAL WITH IT

dimitri_007

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jube you need to Spend Money on Advertising & we are not just talking abut the internet.

You have been Sweet Micky Rep for the Past 5 Years... thus you recently came into the melting pot.... Cool

If I recall JoJo Lorquet (Exit Entertainment) was with Sweet Micky for over 17 yrs. Maybe you should get in contact with JoJo Lorquet & get some tactical tips. . . Which at this point is well needed....!!

In addition Jube , you alone can not do what is needed for T Micky.
Deep down you want to; but you can not.... Accept that...!

you are overwhelmed Jube....

[img][/img]

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gade kijan Jube kite yon poster pipi nan Kool Aid li... Mwen tap just kite'l mache. HAHA... sa bel.

I'm almost sure the poster was being sarcastic, or just venting. DO you think if they asked him to answer (for a $1Mil) WHY he thinks people are kissing up to T MICKY, that he wouldn't have given you the same answer you just forwarded to KM?

HAHA... sa bel. Neg la dwe ap gade T.V. lakay lo, ap griyen dan li, epi, you're at home, fuming, with smoke coming outta yo ears.

Chill out playboi! POZE!

HAHA... Neg la fe lwa monte Jube...

DJ KOMPA

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Come on People this is not just happening in the HMI it's eveywhere.....take Will and Jada for example how their kids come out and boom .....If your parents are already famous most likely you will also be.

However alot of people would not give T-micky a chance if he wasn't the President's son. Musically speaking the kid has a lot to learn.....I know li still young.

listening to him live is a waste of my kompa ears and time he seriously need to adjust to that.

Potentially of course he can learn and be better...

But as of right now a lot of promoters and folks are praising the band because of the TI SOUSOU aspect ki existe nan business lan.

If we say that new band must have good music and talent pou promoter ba yo yon chance ki good music T-micky gen nan men l Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Again Opinions are like A-hole we all have one and this is mine

I'll be waiting for may17th and may27th pou m we if there's any improvement from the last performance I got from them at SOB

GAZZMAN COULEUR:I want to be clear about one thing “I AM Nu Look”

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: