Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK: "I GOT THIS" KM OFFICIAL CD REVIEW!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK: "I GOT THIS" KM OFFICIAL CD REVIEW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
androdro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
androdro wrote:
RICKY wrote:
IsaacKompa wrote:
Great review, KMPat!
The reason a lot of people are saying "yo poko we hit" ki sou album lan se paske gen trop bel mizik wi so lap pran yon ti tan, but in due time ap gen plizye hits ak megahits sou album lan.
Good job Arly/Nulook and thanks for the review Pat!

You hit the nail right on the head.. yo telman jwen yo confuse Laughing

review sa di pa gin filler se HIT sou HIT.

se konsa gwo djaz fe lobey

Si yo te di w bay album nan yon lot non kijan ou t ap rele l?

Manyen l siw kapab Laughing

Mwen dako

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice review Pat.

I really like this album. I was really taken by Techno Adddicte and Nos Indefference as well as Konfyans and Mefyans. Arly really didi a good job on this album. The success of this album will rely in the live performances, bals numbers. Musically speaking, this album is perfect.

DJ Normal1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat pa gen trouvid menm nan rale mennen vini ou fe sou album nan,map redi sa anko arly mete yon sigaret ki ap lumen nan de pwent,si'w kapab fumen'l.

dalida

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great Review.

Lame Celeste, I mean navy seal jwenn on ti kote pou yo shine. Lol

Some songs start getting to me from this album .I'll listen to it the a few more times.
But think the live performances will make this cd what it really is .

The maestro works hard I hope he can achieve his goals.

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To Answer or not hmmmmmm

let me get this out of the way .. Nice Review and mean that .

Now i'm going to go on the Record and say it's a nice album ..Blockbuster not sure and his why.

1st of as a true kompa direct fan i really can't take Arly voice all the way , but at the same time i got to be Honest and said that he have try.

Been a fan of Nulook and even then i was a fan of all his song although nice but i can take so much of it at time.

That said This CD will serve his purpose , True Arly Fans will love it even some that don't like him will appreciate it as well.
Some of the Melodies we heard before but that's beside the point he truly show us he's a great one out there and that need to be Respected.

I got this or not ..to me is yet to be proven , and i will wait till i hear them live some more if i can take it to determine that.

that said i say Congrats to the Maestro and we'll keep it move it forward .

BTW ... Pat really love the breakdown at the end ... dont' want to quote them but some very interesting quote on there .

Nice read ...an always appreciated .

Ps: very nice CD and will get play when i have a special some1 around .. but not when i want to party hard and blast Laughing ..Just being real . ..

some will enjoy and some wont Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am very... very satisfied with this album.

The only song I am not getting into and I doubt I ever will is WHAT ABOUT TOMORROW.

But that does not negate what you said about the song becoming a hit, ARLY fans will swallow this song raw. Even though in my opionion, the other love songs on the album are much much better songs.

I like KONFYANS AK MEFYANS... but unfortunately I cannot hear most of what Arly or the chorus is saying.

the words are really mufled. And I am surprised because Arly usually brings his lyrics out pretty well... I'm not sure what it is.

But it's a great song like i said from the beginning and HAITI will eat it up.

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
I am very... very satisfied with this album.

The only song I am not getting into and I doubt I ever will is WHAT ABOUT TOMORROW.

But that does not negate what you said about the song becoming a hit, ARLY fans will swallow this song raw. Even though in my opionion, the other love songs on the album are much much better songs.

I like KONFYANS AK MEFYANS... but unfortunately I cannot hear most of what Arly or the chorus is saying.

the words are really mufled. And I am surprised because Arly usually brings his lyrics out pretty well... I'm not sure what it is.

But it's a great song like i said from the beginning and HAITI will eat it up.

MEN STARLINE NOU AN Laughing Laughing

Ook.. CHADAP JOUDRE Laughing Laughing Cool Cool

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JOUDRE

Mwen pa kwe wap repon tout moun ki poste sou post nan RIGHT? Shocked

KM!

joudre

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
JOUDRE

Mwen pa kwe wap repon tout moun ki poste sou post nan RIGHT? Shocked

KM!

Non.. Ou pa we'm pa reponn yanvaloo Laughing Laughing

But I get it KM! Cool Cool

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

quality stuff right there.
Km never disappointed when it comes to a review.
but I will keep my opinion to myself, don't feel like getting in the visor of no navy seal Laughing . gwo jazz bel album, nu look gwo jazz tou tan gin tan.
epi konpa direk devan.

#pampibon
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: