Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT.............
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT.............
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madan Macd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa nou ginyen nou pe harmonik konsa relax mr 22

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman:
So much better to have said: We did good, the tour is ongoing, the ladies appreciated MC D's taking his shirt off everywhere we went....For a first sunmer tour, we can't complain....etc....
instead of going with those "nou Kraze"...etc....
Solda sa dwe gen limit.......Nou Kraze ki sa...nou pa konn sak rele Kraze....Carimi te kraze Summer tour with their Bang Bang album, Nu Look te kraze last summer, T-Vice te kraze plizie fwa with their di bi dibang bang, Men medikamen etc.....
Please be more modest and people will be more enclined to digest the infos you guys want to feed them.
Si nou pran san nou na rive vre wi men jan nou demarre la I don't think it is correct. Wink

well said princess naya, leu ou pale konsa yo di se panike nou panike, se djazz nou rayi and stuff, i love harmonik but i can't stand those freaking groupies Very Happy
@ ricky ou lagem pou kom pam, yo fek chire hfc membership mwen wi pam, h1 eske yo cancel membership ou tou Laughing "OU FE 22 MOUN DEJA"
Laughing

o
Mwen tande yo boule membership mwen an!!!

I had no problem with this band, se fanatic yo wi, ou fe yon ti pale yo besoin mange'w wi. So kounyea djazz sa avec fanatic bulldog yo map gade yo de pres. Mwen we yo renmen djole alor yo pakap pran kritic. Ya jwenn kounyea.

Tout ti bagay map analyze'l et map gade.

Bagay 22 moun sa, enfin se seul yo kap pale anpil sou dossier sa wi. That in itself is interesting.

So map suiv.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Madan Macd wrote:
sa nou ginyen nou pe harmonik konsa relax mr 22

Laughing madan mcd mwen pozew yon ti kesyon ou pran ves maron wan ou mete sou ou Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

yef

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman:
So much better to have said: We did good, the tour is ongoing, the ladies appreciated MC D's taking his shirt off everywhere we went....For a first sunmer tour, we can't complain....etc....
Solda sa dwe gen limit.......Nou Kraze ki sa...nou pa konn sak rele Kraze....Carimi te kraze Summer tour with their Bang Bang album, Nu Look te kraze last summer, T-Vice te kraze plizie fwa with their di bi dibang bang, Men medikamen etc.....
Please be more modest and people will be more enclined to digest the infos you guys want to feed them.
Si nou pran san nou na rive vre wi men jan nou demarre la I don't think it is correct. Wink

well said princess naya, leu ou pale konsa yo di se panike nou panike, se djazz nou rayi and stuff, i love harmonik but i can't stand those freaking groupies Very Happy
@ ricky ou lagem pou kom pam, yo fek chire hfc membership mwen wi pam, h1 eske yo cancel membership ou tou Laughing "OU FE 22 MOUN DEJA"
Laughing

o

I had no problem with this band, se fanatic yo wi, ou fe yon ti pale yo besoin mange'w wi. So kounyea djazz sa avec fanatic bulldog yo map gade yo de pres. Mwen we yo renmen djole alor yo pakap pran kritic. Ya jwenn kounyea.

Bagay 22 moun sa, enfin se seul yo kap pale anpil sou dossier sa wi. That in itself is interesting.

So map suiv.

H1, i don't think anyone has a problem with you making criticisim on the board. But you can't just criticize the bands you don't like and praise the bands you like. If you want to criticize, be objective and criticize everybody! No band is perfect and that includes your band too. I'm not sure why you want the '22' issue to be stamped on Harmonik's back!

The only reason why Rodney came on the board was because most of you were unfairly targeting Harmonik and he just set the record straight. Epi li fini. But really you guys are the one dragging the post.

-Fabrice Rouzier

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitiano, you remember the administrator locked an Harmonik post because you keep bali gazz for your own pleasure... Laughing

Lately you try to trash all Harmonik post or turn the board into a comedy show....H1 there is not wrong to put a little humour into a post but you are going overboard my friend....When you do that, you tend to make folks who read the board(not KM members) pa pran sa person di au serieux. You make the whole KM community look bad.

You can do better than that.... Laughing

Last edited by kompared on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yef wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman:

Laughing

o

So map suiv.

H1, i don't think anyone has a problem with you making criticisim on the board. But you can't just criticize the bands you don't like and praise the bands you like. If you want to criticize, be objective and criticize everybody! No band is perfect and that includes your band too. I'm not sure why you want the '22' issue to be stamped on Harmonik's back!

The only reason why Rodney came on the board was because most of you were unfairly targeting Harmonik and he just set the record straight. Epi li fini. But really you guys are the one dragging the post.

Wait a minute here, who posted a schedule with no gigs in Gonaive, who said they played in Gonaives, and then who called Pat to try to defend himself but made it worst because any reasonable person can see something is fishy. Who are the ones fighting so hard to remove this 22 people tag?

I saw a discrepancy I stated and then you got this crap. Harmonikman is not some reasonably nice KM member, spent most his time dissing Carimi and even Kreyol La in the process to push modesty. I read this member so map suiv.

Monche, spare alright with this 2 cent explanation for the nonsense that certain Harmonik warriors are doing. I call it as I see it. Cool

yef

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
yef wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman:

Laughing

o

So map suiv.

Wait a minute here, who posted a schedule with no gigs in Gonaive, who said they played in Gonaives, and then who called Pat to try to defend himself but made it worst because any reasonable person can see something is fishy. Who are the ones fighting so hard to remove this 22 people tag?

I saw a discrepancy I stated and then you got this crap. Harmonikman is not some reasonably nice KM member, spent most his time dissing Carimi and even Kreyol La in the process to push modesty. I read this member so map suiv.

Monche, spare alright with this 2 cent explanation for the nonsense that certain Harmonik warriors are doing. I call it as I see it. Cool

What discrepancy? Everyband is giving update on their Haiti tour. Did you analyze all of them? Because if you did you would have noticed that it couldn't be Harmonik that did 22 people.

If you got an issue, with a KM member, deal with the member, but don't put a band in the middle just for your own entertaiment. It's not cool man!

-Fabrice Rouzier

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yef wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
yef wrote:
Haitianone wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman:

Laughing

o

So map suiv.

What discrepancy? Everyband is giving update on their Haiti tour. Did you analyze all of them? Because if you did you would have noticed that it couldn't be Harmonik that did 22 people.

If you got an issue, with a KM member, deal with the member, but don't put a band in the middle just for your own entertaiment. It's not cool man!

I am not sure Harmonik is not the band who did 22 people. I got nothing in front of me except words from a bias KM member.

If I cannot dispute the issue in kind what else can I not do because of Harmonik. Laughing

Se pas menti mwen fe non, Noel tried to clarify via KM. WOW!!! Shocked

ti-manmi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: RODNEY NOEL SENDS MESSAGE TO 2 KM MEMBERS ABOUT......... Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
HARMONIK manager RODNEY NOEL called me to relay this message to 2 KM MEMBERS who caught his attention...HAITIAONE and DON CUE

RODNEY NOEL: "Tell H1 and DONCUE that HARMONIK went to Gonaives and did 700 people with MASS COMPAS. Also we did not know that HARMONIK was considered a MAJOR BAND, but since they seem to think so...THANK YOU. The same promoter who had us play in Gonaives has chosen to have HARMONIK play 2 other bals for him, so that must mean something. He must be pleased with HARMONIK somehow."

MESSAGE RELAYED!

KM!

i swear i just saw this post and i just said the same thing!!!!

Cathy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ket mesye gade ki jan on bann moun ka dure. Se pa fot nou non se pase ayisyen toujou nan zafe moun pa. Si depi Le pawol 22 moun sa te lage, yo te bay nom djazz la, bagay sa tap fini deja.

This worst then the twilight zone.we all know it ain't Harmonik that played for 22 people and know why Noel had to come and confirm this (jan nou pale garbage sou Harmonik). What are we surprised at? That's right Harmonik got fans that are willing to defend the band when you start talking out your mouth.

We doing big things people. Tout djazz ap pran poul. Tout chante gen foli animateur, tout maestro gen foli sot deye keyboard. Sa nou pa vle we a se Li kap fet. Its a new day!

I say this story is HYPE until someone with Balls tell us which band it was.

Last edited by Cathy on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: