Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Good bye Celtics...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Good bye Celtics...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neg2byen

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Good bye Celtics... Reply with quote Back to top

la da da da… hey hey hey goodbye...
Mezanmi al gade pou'n we si H1 pa fe ke nan boston. Mwen pa ta renmen pedi misye non, se yon bon neg sou board la lol...
See ya next year Boston. At least they went out with style unlike Kobe and Co.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Style? 19-0 run to end the game...10-0 personal run by Lebron! Very Happy

Yep...Styleeee!!! Razz

H1 ap mawon bod la pou kek jou...then will come back cussin' up a storm about the refs, and makats, and cheaters...and how the Celtics actually won the series...in his own mind, of course!
Gotta love my dude Pete Rock! Very Happy

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeanVALjean wrote:
Style? 19-0 run to end the game...10-0 personal run by Lebron! Very Happy

Yep...Styleeee!!! Razz

H1 ap mawon bod la pou kek jou...then will come back cussin' up a storm about the refs, and makats, and cheaters...and how the Celtics actually won the series...in his own mind, of course!
Gotta love my dude Pete Rock! Very Happy

he could not have been nothing else than a lawyer...
je chech, audacieux,
lebron tattoo makat put it on them monche....
those old bones were done and toasted three minutes left in the game....
i would love for LA or miami to make a move to get rondo, cause that team is done
Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Carmelito

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Celtics went down PWEET-pweet, in a MAKAK way!

H1 MARON!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Please, my Celtics fought hard but old age and injuries decimated the team and the thugs and their makat pals pull it off. Its all good, we fought hard and they gave it their best. Even when injured they stood up for Celtics pride and continued on while teams, especially those who wear purple draws, would fold in disgrace while taking off their jerseys acting like goons, the Celtics stood tall and continue to battle thugs to save the game of basketball. But tonight was not their night.

My hats off to the GREATEST BASKETBALL TEAM EVER MADE ON THIS EARTH, GREEN MACHINE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:
Please, my Celtics fought hard but old age and injuries decimated the team and the thugs and their makat pals pull it off. Its all good, we fought hard and they gave it their best. Even when injured they stood up for Celtics pride and continued on while teams, especially those who wear purple draws, would fold in disgrace while taking off their jerseys acting like goons, the Celtics stood tall and continue to battle thugs to save the game of basketball. But tonight was not their night.

My hats off to the GREATEST BASKETBALL TEAM EVER MADE ON THIS EARTH, GREEN MACHINE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!

they sure will....but not for the next decade Arrow
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:

Come on man. What game were you watching? The Celtics lost because they missed open shots and they turned the ball over-forced and unforced. Meanwhile, James Jones hit a momentum changing 3 pointer before Lebron brought it home.

Ray Allen missed a key wide open 3 pointer that could have really buried the Heat. The Celtics lost their poise while Miami made all the 4th quarter plays!!!

The celts need to get some fresh blood QUICK! Or else they'll revert to being the Celtics of the mid-90s: utterly irrelevant!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haitianone wrote:

H1 Tet ki kon'n met chapo ap toujou net chapo.... but I don't know if you realized how many Heat fans we have on this board with the acquisition of Lebrun Laughing Laughing

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

H1 THIS IS THE MAKAT YOU SOOOOOOO LOVE
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: