Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - The most anticipated game of the year.
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

The most anticipated game of the year.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalida

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: The most anticipated game of the year. Reply with quote Back to top

The football pundits where are you? come and give your take on tomorrow's game. the two best teams of the last few years, The Red Devils And the Blaugranas will face each other for a second time in 3 years.

You could not get a better final than this in the Champions league.
Barcelona VS Man U. This will be an interesting game for the fact that both teams will be at each other's throat fighting for possessions. Not like zot keeping the team on Defensive mode hoping a miracle will happen.

It's revenge for Man U, and chance For Barca to reaffirm why they are the best team that ever play the Beautiful.

I'm predicting Barca will win the Game 2-1 but, it's football it's unpredictable. that's why it's the most recognized/watched sport in the world.

Let's go Barcelona.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's going to be a good game. Two team well coach and well balanced. Barca has more big names but ManU is a sneaky team. Chicharito will definitely give the defense a run for its money.

dalida

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
It's going to be a good game. Two team well coach and well balanced. Barca has more big names but ManU is a sneaky team. Chicharito will definitely give the defense a run for its money.

XXPlosive, Chicharito is a very sneaky player. He can score anytime, any day and anywhere.
But i think the Barca defense is lacking a little bit in my view. But this game will be won in the midfield.
Danny Alves will be right up there on the right side making those dangerous crosses all day long.

But we will see.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dalida, i think this time, the coaches will decide the game instead of the player. Sir Ferguson(not my favorite coach) has been watching closely what Mourihno tried to do and failed to do. He knows the battle is in the midfield, let's see what he will come up with.

dalida

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Dalida, i think this time, the coaches will decide the game instead of the player. Sir Ferguson(not my favorite coach) has been watching closely what Mourihno tried to do and failed to do. He knows the battle is in the midfield, let's see what he will come up with.

In all fairness XXplosive, i think this game is going to be closer than 2 years ago.

But if the red devils don't score within the first 30 minutes, it's going to be hard for them to control the tempo of the game.

But we'll see what's up.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh It was an easy win. No challenge at all. 20 shots on goal vs only 4 from ManU. 70% ball possession for Barca. C'mon that was too easy. I didn't even feel like I was watching a champion league final.
Poukisa tout ekip gro ekip oubyen ti ekip, toujou ap bare depi yo devan Barca?

dalida

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
Ahhh It was an easy win. No challenge at all. 20 shots on goal vs only 4 from ManU. 70% ball possession for Barca. C'mon that was too easy. I didn't even feel like I was watching a champion league final.
Poukisa tout ekip gro ekip oubyen ti ekip, toujou ap bare depi yo devan Barca?

Neg2byen, this team is out of this world brother. I expected Man U to play better, but you have to admit that barcelona control the pace of the game.

When you have the best midfields in the world, the best player in the world, Shoot, you control the world of football.
Xavi and Iniesta feeding balls, don't need anything else brother.
Barcelona is the best team that ever plays this game.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i thought it was going to be a well balanced game in the first half. But Barca just stormed out. Barca outcoached all team for the past 2-3 seasons.

Neg2byen

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
i thought it was going to be a well balanced game in the first half. But Barca just stormed out. Barca outcoached all team for the past 2-3 seasons.

XX, I dont think the coach did anything special he just put his best players on the field. His best players will outplay any team in the world. This is the most perfect team I have ever seen in my life. The only weakness in this team is the goalie, but when the control the ball 70% of the time goalie don't have to do much. This team is so good I think it's unfair to the other teams.

XXplosive

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg2byen wrote:
XXplosive wrote:

XX, I dont think the coach did anything special he just put his best players on the field. His best players will outplay any team in the world. This is the most perfect team I have ever seen in my life. The only weakness in this team is the goalie, but when the control the ball 70% of the time goalie don't have to do much. This team is so good I think it's unfair to the other teams.

There's no doubt about it. The only thing they are missing is a tall guy like Imbrahimovic but they can live without it.
Youn nan pi gro problem ekip sa, neg yo pa konn fete. Neg yo champion, ti misyeu yo fret ampil, yo bezwen 2-3 bon bresilien vnn met plus chaleu nan ekip lan ak yon bon ti samba...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: